Some new good clips from the show.

Thanks.... I really enjoyed the Stairway multiple angle ! !

My idea for a Dream DVD of a Led Zeppelin concert, would be to have an isolated camera on Jimmy...for the entire show, and another isolated camer on Robert, and yet another focused on Robert & Jimmy, and, of course, an isolated camera on the entire band, for the whole show.

That way, when I watch the DVD, I can choose, each time, what camera angle I want to enjoy the show with.

I do not think that the "Professionals" understand that that is what would give rabid Zeppelin fans the most pleasure....

And not, what they decide is time to show, Jimmy, and the time to not show Jimmy. Same for Robert.... I say, let me decide....I think I can handle it !!!!

Thanks, Again Kire70 ! :D

Actually you have 10 TV Screens each focusing on a different angle, Jimmy, Robert, Jonsey, Jason, then we got the combos of Jimmy + Robert, Jimmy + Jonsey, Jimmy + Jason, Robert + Jonsey, Robert + Jason, and Jonsey + Jason.

I'm surprised there are not that many more new videos popping up on youtube. There was the initial rush of them and now it is mellowing out. But there were so many more clips shot than are there. Some folks are just not youtubers...

B)

I'm surprised there are not that many more new videos popping up on youtube. There was the initial rush of them and now it is mellowing out. But there were so many more clips shot than are there. Some folks are just not youtubers...

B)

You have done a seriously good job here, kere70, it's very interesting that by dint of there being multiple cameras the footage comes alive (not that it was dead before). As always, it's the audio that counts and the fact that this drives through any visual changes makes all the difference.

The 'YouTube' video's are really good and more and more keep appearing......

I've been waiting for these, does it matter that we were not in the 'theater' ?B)

Some of us are there 'in spirit', :hippy::wub: (still got a soul, :huh: even though I'm 'middle-aged',) ( :hippy: outta my head again........ :rolleyes: )

Hey, well done Jimmy, apart from the first song, which was a bit rough, :shifty: the guitar was really great, see, we KNEW you could do it :kiss:

Kire,

That was extraordinarily well done. How did you gather all those clips? Are they all from sources off of the net? Do you have any pre-compressed stuff?

Anyway, thanks for that!

Archived