DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

sometimes I`ve found myself asking, being asked. what makes you.....YOU.

like most its ease looking at the + sides of ourselves but this question is asking for the whole you. that's just not what I`d like to do, but than again I`d like to find the answer for myself.... to see what others may see...

like most its ease looking at the + sides of ourselves but this question is asking for the whole you. that's just not what I`d like to do, but than again I`d like to find the answer for myself.... to see what others may see...

Wow.....no emocions..... You must be on a downer.....Anyway take CPs advice "Don't think about it"

I guess what's made me 'me' is living for 64 years so far. But life is change and ever evolving. I try not to worry about anything and don't let the world get me down. The less I watch the news or listen to 'talk radio' the happier I am. :)

dower as no smiley face, hmmmmmmmmmm no, I`m happier than I`ve ever been in a very long time... zep head liverpoolish uk... the reason no SMILEY`S is feed up with being asked why

smiley`s so stop using them ok....

good question here is the answer yes I`m a human being whom researching my meaning of life, spiritual, is there other life in the universe. is there a way everyone can live in PEACE with each other. will I have the rack`s to add to my vinyl/cd`s/dvd`s of music.... hippie, friendship, caring, geekier older but not wiser... a dark very dark side... at my worst... I have the support from family, friends. medical team and tablets. stimulants from DVD, TV, INTERNET,LITERATURE AND MUSIC.... hope you find this insight into myself.

Thank you Geekfreak for your insight into yourself, you sound like a Miss World contender!!!!! Peace Love and Happiness to all just won't happen in the real world. But if you are happy with yourself good for you, not many people find that inner peace. I hope you find enough racks to store your entertainment.

I’m a very competitive person, to the point that on an emotional level, I have to win at everything I do, and I mean everything which is also my weakest aspect, the ability to let something go because it’s just for fun: a game of footie, a run down a double black diamond trail while skiing, going out on the mountain bikes and so on.

I also think that people who like to win, sometimes tread a dangerous line between ethical and moral treatment of others and sometimes forget that humans are involved with all kinds of emotional baggage.

The other aspect I noticed not only in myself, but others similar to me is that they all seem to have very strong memory recall, and can remember what some might think are the most mundane of details.

The last thing I find is that I’m not always “on”, there is deep boring time frames of basically existence, and when I’m “on”, it means I’m on until I’m mentally and emotional spent which can make relationships with spouses and children difficult sometimes because of the recovery cycle required to get myself “on” again and that doesn’t happen until I find something which is a motivating factor.

I'm not sure this is the type of discussion you had in mind, but I figured what the hell, which is the problem, knowing when to shut up and knowing when to taker charge.

Musically I'm best described with:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-ij_iTQt2w

Edited by Charles J. White

Im a very competitive person, to the point that on an emotional level, I have to win at everything I do, and I mean everything which is also my weakest aspect, the ability to let something go because its just for fun: a game of footie, a run down a double black diamond trail while skiing, going out on the mountain bikes and so on.

I also think that people who like to win, sometimes tread a dangerous line between ethical and moral treatment of others and sometimes forget that humans are involved with all kinds of emotional baggage.

The other aspect I noticed not only in myself, but others similar to me is that they all seem to have very strong memory recall, and can remember what some might think are the most mundane of details.

The last thing I find is that Im not always on, there is deep boring time frames of basically existence, and when Im on, it means Im on until Im mentally and emotional spent which can make relationships with spouses and children difficult sometimes because of the recovery cycle required to get myself on again and that doesnt happen until I find something which is a motivating factor.

I'm not sure this is the type of discussion you had in mind, but I figured what the hell, which is the problem, knowing when to shut up and knowing when to taker charge.

Musically I'm best described with:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-ij_iTQt2w

Wow, excellent post! Sounds like you know yourself quite well.

I think part of what makes me me is being critical of myself. I want to grow, be a better person. And I don't mind being criticized, I love being proven wrong.

there are many ways to find your inner peace, criticizing another human being with only the negative points, shows a very shallow human being as we have positives `n` negatives to. there are always two half`s to the whole. . . its the YIN/YANG. . . wow this is really getting deep thinking, is there life on other planets, which was first the chicken or the egg, does life begin at 40!!!.

is there an after life. where does your soul go after you die, is there a heaven or hell, I`ve gotten more questions than I`ve found answers. . . seeking an knowledge should never be easy.

otherwise we would never learn anything. . .

quote:

GOD made man MEN make WAR

there are many ways to find your inner peace, criticizing another human being with only the negative points, shows a very shallow human being as we have positives `n` negatives to. there are always two half`s to the whole. . . its the YIN/YANG. . . wow this is really getting deep thinking, is there life on other planets, which was first the chicken or the egg, does life begin at 40!!!.

is there an after life. where does your soul go after you die, is there a heaven or hell, I`ve gotten more questions than I`ve found answers. . . seeking an knowledge should never be easy.

quote:

post-4226-0-61236500-1399966031.gif

quote:

I really don't believe there is a higher power. I generally think and believe that all you are is in you.

I do think life exist outside of our planet, but not really sure if it is "intelligent" life - the chances seem to increase every month over the last 3 years with the discovery of planets that are just the right distance from there respective suns, planets that are just the right size (which allows for a rock, soil, and water surfaces, and gravity), and planets that have a rotation which allows for light and night.

Edited by Charles J. White

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!. I`ve been nostalgic, looking through old photographs `n` diaries. Oooh where did that free spirit, dreams all go. Still no world peace, a government still making the same old lies. I`m working for the man still, no ethos. . . still I`ll keep dusting myself down fist in the air screaming for WORLD PEACE. No children hiding there pain, this is always for our children`s children, why oh why do we never learn an thing from every mistake we ever make. our Lord Jesus Christ was crucified, to cleanse the sins of mankind. Oh where civilized not to my embattled mind, I`ll still embrace, hippie philosophy= recycle/peaceful world peace/freedom/love/peace/understanding.

these are my life principles to help care for this planet `n` mankind. Its a privilege `n` a ???????. So yeah its geek-freak the usual hippie- peace-protests-family-friends-depressing stuff OPTIMISM. . . There as always been one absolutely very constant companion MUSIC, weather its was Zeppelin, blues, soul or another genre it was there through the good `n` the depressing stuff... so I`ll leave it to another, infinitely more wiser man than I have the final words. . .

QUOTE:

"when I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won."

"there have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible but in the end they always fall."

"think of it - always."

Mahatma Gandhi

well I`m chilli with the hi-fi on, the tea party album Alhambra playin` now before its was transmission, wow cool music on a early Saturday after I`ve just finished the nightshift. I`m reading about philosophy, its one of a few deep topics I`m totally into find the answers to the meaning of LIFE. . . can human consciousness , conducive to conduct you within or without side of your body within the sounds of music. . . traveling to another cosmos filled like a kaleidoscope seeing colour`s not musical notes cosmic skies butterflies, dragonflies females with flowers in there hair dancing with the butterflies. magical absolutely bloody magical if your human consciousness could conduct within the music oh what would you give to be able to. . .

I`ve always been saying that MUSIC . . . is LIFE. . . wandering around mother earth music helps made your inner soul of its conscious state to your freedom of all life`s realities boll**^s!!.

monies `n` ??????. realistic, reality ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh it SUCKS.

Quote:

all objects of human reason or enquiry maybe divided into two kinds...