DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

each person must make all there own choices along the rocky roads of life`s joyriding tide waves. I`ve been seeking out some of my own missed out chances which I`ve been unable to put right at my age. sometimes we maybe young and foolish, spontaneous. the sad lost of Robin Williams now you are at peace, R.I.P... " contentment is a skill you can learn " many a time I`ve gotten myself into an absolute abyss of major problems with the synthetic priori knowledge of how things stand outside the mind, to say rationalists argue we possible know (some) facts on how our world is outside our own minds. take morality, metaphysis or the material world without relaying on our five senses, one of many quotes from one of the great philosophy thinkers " it would not be possible... that I should have in me the ide of a god, if god did not really exist " add to this one " happiness is the sole end of human action. " here is question what is religion ?. cycle of life is another. life could be a rope over an abyss.

stimulus is in many forms, which are must of the time need to hold your sensibility in check, from the sewerage of all life`s joyriding crap, hope and ????. sequence serious series of thoughts sewn within more thoughts sewn together unable to figure out one or none at all, many or all waving in and out of the minds eyes of a seeker of thoughts and absolute seeker of truth... darkness of nothingness all a round my inner most mindful self sacrificial, sabbatical, sabotage random hopeful/hopeless humbling sadness and humorous inner horrific none hospitality of some of life`s fellow human being ability to only find the interesting in none facts of interesting information, no intelligent commission within the convince. instead of convince nothing but verbal dialogue of diarrhoea, so the art of meditation is needed to aid me through all of this or that, but its also the one constant within my life which as always been within reach to pull me back into the light from the rope stretched across the reality abyss of the cycle of life`s mixed highs and lows... maybe on a lighter or in lightening moments whenever I`ve gotten my inner childlike mind wondering WHY, why ooh why... footie season starts this 16/08/14 rollercoaster ride here I am... I`ve been wondering weather or not I`d be able to do a all time top 50 albums, so I`ve been totally unable to split each album I add another in my humble option is a better choices, so can you do one list of all time 50 album hmm... I`ve gotten another hospital test on 01/09/14 fingers crossed I`ll find out what the hell is wrong... many of the life`s inner selfish crap should be given the biggest kick up the arse... the last bullet proof poet to all those whom are never in the in crowds. where will the few topple the many... the music of the top four thrash metal band are blasting out of my stereo ooh yes,

yeah I`ll keep you up to date with the doctors dealing, young, old or O A P, as you said cease the day with both hands pile in as much of life as you can grasp... or as I sometimes say get busy living or get busy DIEING... much of life`s odd and ends can in rich your own view of life, just look around your home town people living from hand to mouth, the homeless, children without hope, people with terminal illness, than you`ll now your own life isn`t so bad after all. let music in rich your life to the point of happiness its gotten to be more fun than sitting alone crying, screaming, bitching and filling crap... do or don't is the up to you, I`ve been reviewing by dvd`s the tv shows the Addams family and the Musters I`ve be a fan of both for ages are there anyone here whom enjoys them, another outlet of selfishness is "the hammer house of horrors" movies. I`ll tell you more about THHOH later...

yeah I`ll keep you up to date with the doctors dealing, young, old or O A P, as you said cease the day with both hands pile in as much of life as you can grasp... or as I sometimes say get busy living or get busy DIEING... much of life`s odd and ends can in rich your own view of life, just look around your home town people living from hand to mouth, the homeless, children without hope, people with terminal illness, than you`ll now your own life isn`t so bad after all. let music in rich your life to the point of happiness its gotten to be more fun than sitting alone crying, screaming, bitching and filling crap... do or don't is the up to you, I`ve been reviewing by dvd`s the tv shows the Addams family and the Musters I`ve be a fan of both for ages are there anyone here whom enjoys them, another outlet of selfishness is "the hammer house of horrors" movies. I`ll tell you more about THHOH later...

Here is a fav of mine when I was a youngster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIbFJmCUxsA

I think the reason I became so passionate about skiing and to a lesser extent cycling and being on the water was that as a young child on a subconscious level, those were the things which my father enjoyed, and I thought it would be a good way to have a relationship with him. The things kids get in their heads to try and have certain things which they think they are missing out on.

wow I remember Roger Ramjet too!. going back to the Hammer House Of Horrors the Movies/Television Shows starring the amazing talented actors

Vincent Price, Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee among many others. there are many classic movies of pure classic horror. made in the U.K...

some of the days of being with or without being easy to hide when you are in the darkest abyss. seeking out the world of enlightenment wherever you can find it. which is more or less what I`m always trying to say each and every time... Mrs GF and her sister are on a girls weekend break,

which is in my home town of Manchester so its me time at home so loads of music, tv, sport and every other guy thing I wish to do do do...

here is a question why on planet earth do human beings put there self`s through television talk shows, like here in the UK the Jeremy Kyle Show. would you I now I would not do it under any time... info of all things and nothing at all will leave and arrive each and everyday of my life will spill out on forum or other forms of an outlets with I feel that a need to seek an other human beings answers to my views to see if I`ll find a fellow human beings to turn to whenever I need to seek out if I`m crazy... which is a great way to go on being a mixed up human, crying out all alone when you need another view point to your own questions, hold out your hands and ?????... are well tomorrow 16/08 footie season starts will it be a win or ???????... do you Charlie J have any other early years shows you enjoyed, myself there was the puppet shows of Anderson, Batman, Muppets, Doctor Who, Star Trek among others... lets see if there are others among us two whom will add there shows.... me I wear my heart on my on my sleeves ever since I can remember, which is sometimes getting me a broken heart from sadly family, friends and strangers a like... would I now if there are any fellow Progressive Rock Music followers here bands like King Crimson, ELP, Genesis, The Tangent, The Flower Kings, Spock`s Beard ect... see you all again soon...

I quite agree geekfreak. So does Phil Collins. :)

I love both the Addams Family and the Munsters! I loved Fred Gwynne when I was little. He had such great spirit! He was great in My Cousin Vinny too!

Here is a fav of mine when I was a youngster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIbFJmCUxsA

Do you remember the episode where he went space walking without a tether? What I didn't grasp back then was that Roger Ramjet was a spoof on the heroic astronaut stories. Just like Underdog was a spoof on Superman.

do we ever seek all of life`s momentous question`s, moderate little hearted general chat, sometimes talking gibberish helps sort out the crap mixed up shit! out! that been put you through hell and back. maybe gibberish maybe the answer to ooh the shit in your brain... footie season started my team lost 1-2 bollocks... the move from right to wrong is only one step away... which of life`s funny times would you share within this forum... been watching the documentaries channel "Yesterday" the programme " Nazi Hunters " it was moving as it was about the men whom carried out the orders in the death camps, in some cases it would take up to 20+ yrs before they went on trial for the crimes they where part of blood on there hands, they even wouldn't show they where SORRY... I`ll have to state I`ve not listened to any MUSIC yet... when I do the first band will be " the Boston bad boys Aerosmith " the album will be " ROCKS " wow wee yeah! cool music and band too... another band I`ve just gotten into " Blues Pills " will be next rock `n` roll music yeah dudes yeah!!!. if you haven`t checked out you are missing out on some great music go on youtube.com, I`m a big fan of the music of " HEAVY BLANKET `N` EARTHLESS " check them out if you like heavy, jamming, psychedelic, sabbathish music.... oh there are no vocals on the last two bands... which of these guitarist are apart of your top ten, Slash, Joe Perry, Ben Harper, Steve Copper, Marc Ford, Jimi Hendrix.... where will we find this as the silly question but you possible not going to like any of them all...

Do you remember the episode where he went space walking without a tether? What I didn't grasp back then was that Roger Ramjet was a spoof on the heroic astronaut stories. Just like Underdog was a spoof on Superman.

My childhood loved Ramjet, ask and you shall receive. I figured out when I was young that it was a spoof, by the way, the bit in it about China being the first is the best, that is what I liked about the show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUsUSoC1gtc

been lucky today went to a local car boot sale and pick up some vinyl all mint... so I`m a happy music junkie today... will be seeing away to hide my inner - points from all the forum as its to depressing all the negative shit! its all £$ within the world evil monies... that's the last shit. where ooh where will the fun times tonight begin, its all out outer inner work, doing overtime 22-00 till 06-00hrs. the funny part of about me is I care to much about to much... ooh my team lost there opening game of the season 1-2 crap... wish on a atar...

You know what sucks Geekfreak? Living in a country where the press talk hockey 24/7, but guess what? Fewer kids play hockey in Canada, more kids are registered in organized footie, but the press has no fucking idea for whatever reason, or just ignore that minor fact. I'm hoping that over the next 15 years Canada will start to become a legitimate soccer nation as those kids grow up and play in the the various leagues because the media are really dumb in North America when it comes to soccer. It's the ultimate international team sport

Speaking of footie, Ottawa Fury FC (my fav team), 14 games played, 3 wins, draws 2, AND 9 losses...

yeah that's true about the footie in Canada and America my team start this season like last season losing. been lucky on the vinyl front, Sunday at a carboot sale great mix of classic bands on wonderful vinyl. I`ve still to find time to listen to them... the sun is out and shining all is right in my world... tomorrow how now`s what it will bring along with it... we maybe on the new wave of a great topic which will running for a long time... out of the mist maybe we will seek out ?...

again horror is un-leased with the beheading of an America news reporter, upsettingly its seems the terrorist is British, which hurts like hell will the other mixed up youth living Britten as we have had two jailed for beheading a soldier in the U.K, misery on the streets of the where will this ever end people so say killing for beliefs. maybe someday somewhere we will find out the way to belong together as one following which ever beliefs you wish to follow... sadly to day no music being played, as I`m going to be sorting out gear for the bank holiday weekend where there are plenty of cool jazz formats, fashion and friends... ok see you all later.

are well the weekend is almost here as geekfreak, is working from 18-00 to 00-00hrs than its wow wee I`m getting ready for Sunday and the `1940`s weekend break, sadly we can only go for the day. loads of people dress in the era add the music and your there too!. the bank holiday Monday I`ve been asked to do a 12 hour shift at work so I said yes, the bosses where :hurrah: with me. I`ve been revisiting my pure enjoyment of hiding within headphone hi-fi heaven it stared with Pink Floyd "Dark Side Of The Moon" and I`ve been in absolutely addicted to my headphones within my musical happiness listening joy. it seems fabulous within the music of progressive rock. be it Genesis, Yes or the new breed of progressive rock... its like the other day to when friends where asking about where I`m at with the hospital, I had to answer no, as more tests needed. to see what`s going on... is there other music that's going on that sounds better when listening with headphones full on... lets see if we like these musicians Seasick Steve, Gary Clark jr, Counting Crows I`ve gotten into them is there a thread on the forum. is there a better feeling than viewing life for what it really is, without the rose tinted glasses which only hides the truth. happiness will be found only with the truth and nothing but the truth... I`ve been a fan of the band and solo musician Tyla/Dogs D`Amour whom are a great rock `n` roll band the frontman is sometimes called the English Outlaw or Bullet Proof Poet is music is filled with reality of life`s more darker side of life and fame. there album titles says it all like dogs first " in the dynamite jet saloon, straight or a graveyard of empty bottles " solo " gothic, in life in love in dreams or 13 shades of black " even the song titles give you answers to the reality song writing styles like painkiller. another friend dies, lost, even angels...beauty asylum, the hellraisers or mad bad jack. I`ve been reading more by novelist whom also write about true life. like on the road, post office, naked truth ect... sssh! I`m hearing myself talking about reality which is where I`ve always been seeing all my life I`ve never been a wearer of rose tinted glasses, like others I`ve know whom have on and off... is there a right or wrong answer to the wearing of the glasses ??????... are well maybe or than again maybe not now why call centres keep calling even when you have said NO THANK YOU... oh have a great bank holiday weekend everyone... well there be ever a better thanking form than here with you all. which is a enlighten ways head for me many thanks to you all...

After 18 years I needed to do an emergency repair on my home. I called in a plumber, and discovered I was being ripped off and told him to leave. Very proud to say I picked up a saw and some wrenches and other stuff and figured out how to solve it over the last 2 days - makes me feel like a man that I can do things that my father or grandfather could do - the Mrs looked at me differently knowing I wasn't just coasting through life. Suffice to say I have a new appreciation for shit, and it was shitty a job, but when it was all said and done, I had a great shower and was able to make sure the shit was cleaned from my hands. Anyone want to buy a destroyed 18 year old septic pump?

are well the weekend is almost here as geekfreak, is working from 18-00 to 00-00hrs than its wow wee I`m getting ready for Sunday and the `1940`s weekend break, sadly we can only go for the day. loads of people dress in the era add the music and your there too!. the bank holiday Monday I`ve been asked to do a 12 hour shift at work so I said yes, the bosses where :hurrah: with me. I`ve been revisiting my pure enjoyment of hiding within headphone hi-fi heaven it stared with Pink Floyd "Dark Side Of The Moon" and I`ve been in absolutely addicted to my headphones within my musical happiness listening joy. it seems fabulous within the music of progressive rock. be it Genesis, Yes or the new breed of progressive rock... its like the other day to when friends where asking about where I`m at with the hospital, I had to answer no, as more tests needed. to see what`s going on... is there other music that's going on that sounds better when listening with headphones full on... lets see if we like these musicians Seasick Steve, Gary Clark jr, Counting Crows I`ve gotten into them is there a thread on the forum. is there a better feeling than viewing life for what it really is, without the rose tinted glasses which only hides the truth. happiness will be found only with the truth and nothing but the truth... I`ve been a fan of the band and solo musician Tyla/Dogs D`Amour whom are a great rock `n` roll band the frontman is sometimes called the English Outlaw or Bullet Proof Poet is music is filled with reality of life`s more darker side of life and fame. there album titles says it all like dogs first " in the dynamite jet saloon, straight or a graveyard of empty bottles " solo " gothic, in life in love in dreams or 13 shades of black " even the song titles give you answers to the reality song writing styles like painkiller. another friend dies, lost, even angels...beauty asylum, the hellraisers or mad bad jack. I`ve been reading more by novelist whom also write about true life. like on the road, post office, naked truth ect... sssh! I`m hearing myself talking about reality which is where I`ve always been seeing all my life I`ve never been a wearer of rose tinted glasses, like others I`ve know whom have on and off... is there a right or wrong answer to the wearing of the glasses ??????... are well maybe or than again maybe not now why call centres keep calling even when you have said NO THANK YOU... oh have a great bank holiday weekend everyone... well there be ever a better thanking form than here with you all. which is a enlighten ways head for me many thanks to you all...

Hi geekfreak did you get my PM?

plantpothead sorry I`ve not gotten your PM, right I`ve been in a question and answers on the topic of jamband?. the usual parts, which for those whom may not now. "what the term jam band" means. uncomfortable moments by yours truly using simple terms to point out the term jambands. I`d used the magazine Relix, internet my own music collection, even asking friends whom enjoy jambands. but with this workmate forget it he just didn't understand the answers to his own questions within jambands music, bands, festivals and scene but no he couldn't get his head around the facts of each bands is totally different, bending and blending genres at the drop of a hat. hmm just remember its all about " The Music " which is the total truth its all about the music...

is there a part of your inner mind you liken to hearing a voice, that is voiceless in that the voice isn't real or even there but you can sense, sensuous, restrian, or your sense feel that there is voice echoing in inner mind... I`ve been working most weekends trying to save £££££££££££££, to get my tattoo work finished. but it seems to be taking for ever... is there a fellow traveller of lifecycles trials without being bitter and twisted with lifetimes lifecycles... I`ve been reading a back issue of classic rock which stated " music is DEAD " meaning the album format is dead, but is it ?. I`ve been finding its wrong albums are not dead as

so says the cult frontman... I`ve been an found my inner harmony happiness by settling down my inner demons ego`s locked in an abyss instead of my very own anxious, antisocial, Armageddon. Is there anyone out there living with inner demons to lock in.... so is the music a healer or ?.