DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

oooh shit, fuck and bollocks I`m under the cosh as I`ve been a total tool over the weekend all to do with my meds not given me the mask of cloudy views within the meds working to keep the geekfreak normal. so its back to the mental health team for geekfreak.. well is there another news well the true answer is not really as I`m more into waiting to see the team sort out my meds...

Did you know that walking away from all wheat products can eliminate back pain Geekfreak? You mentioned a while back about discomfort and back pain, you might want to give it a try. If you combine walking away from wheat with the following it could be what you are looking for: http://www.amazon.ca/Healing-Back-Pain-Mind-Body-Connection/dp/0446557684

oooh shit, fuck and bollocks I`m under the cosh as I`ve been a total tool over the weekend all to do with my meds not given me the mask of cloudy views within the meds working to keep the geekfreak normal. so its back to the mental health team for geekfreak.. well is there another news well the true answer is not really as I`m more into waiting to see the team sort out my meds...

Hi geekfreak! I haven't been around on the forum much and I am glad to see you're still sharing your deep thoughts and keeping us informed on your health.

I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough time. I've been there myself. Keep your chin and your fist up. The clouds will move on and the sun will shine through. :kiss: Stay strong. We love you!

If you ever wish to talk, need a friend, please private message me. :friends:

you and Charlie J. White are the two greatest friends I`ve ever had in my whole lifetime, I don't say this as just a passing a remark you are both very special human being whom give within being asked. the fist in the air or peace sign I`ll never stop doing which as been with me since my early teenage yrs, how could I stop... at the end of the week I`m away on holiday yeah!... now I`ll be going to be my own self appointed heavily tattooed bullet proof poet, the skies will be filling with the colourful poems of hope, peace and human kindness... the times of finding the enigmatic, flamboyant, shamanic MESSIAH whom I`d hold up as a life`s inner learned given the fellow broken angels... isn't there anyone whom finds the life treadmill is there a better way forward along the life highs and lows, I`ll be one of those whom will never be within my own inner space... ok if you couldn't be in your happiness, how are you getting back to the happiness state for geekfreak its music no matter where I`m at in my darkest deepest depression state I`ll always just push the play button on and start my trek back to a happiness state... to be honest i

its one of the days where`s I`ll be in a so so sort of days, where`s there is a kind of a slightly this, that or the other... sometimes I`ve been more than full of happiness where I`ve been within the region of an outer bodies vision, without any drugs/booze to aid this outer bodies experience, within the toxic musical magical erotic self entering inner peace and happiness on the way to Marrakesh... seen the Marrakesh reminding me of the fab singers Crosby, Stills & Nash, which is one amazing group which I`m totally into even when the great singer, songwriters Neil Young is also with CSN, the music is timeless with song like Wooden Ships, Dark Star, helpless, 4+ 20, Woodstock and Marrakesh Express great music by top musicians the vocalist`s are all in harmony taking you on the timeless music so say Hippie music LOL.. I`ve always found music an adventure my own secret hiding place... I`ve always been within the lucky state with my own musical collection its filled with a various mix of musicians form many styles, Beatles, Slayer, Genesis, Muddy, Otis or ?... isn't that the way its boiler services today its warm outside and the heating as to go on boo how... I`ve also been a fan of Gothic, Stoner and Doom music which are bands like these Electric Wizard, Cathedral, HIM, Black Sabbath, Fields Of The Nephilim, Down, Queens Of The Stone Age or My Dying Bride, there are many others within this style of music another two are The Sisters Of Mercy and The Misssion. which of these are within my collection well Cathedral/Sabbath/HIM/Down/BS/QOTSA/TM/FOTN/TSOM which IMHO are all cool bands... I`m also a biggest fan of Progressive Rock are any of you... see there is little apart from music which as always been there even a few close friends having been and gone without returning sadly, which is always sad when friends go but that's always apart of lifecycle well in my life it is anyway maybe not in yours, I`ve always had a all time highest lose of people from within my lifecycle isn't it unsettling whenever your lifecycle isn't as your fellow human beings as there friends having been together form a very early on in there lifecycles which wouldn't be a bad way for me to wish for myself to have the same is it, a I`ve been a soloist from an early age due to having mistrust issues that been due to many parts of life`s darkest deepest sides of lifecycle times within a greatest and worse times in an lifecycles couldn't or wouldn't haven't be able to happen then I`ll have been somewhere in a better state of mind and times, there is now billy on mates but the greatest forum buddies which having enriched my life ten fold since I`ve been on the forum there are few but big thank you to Charles J. White and lipslikecherries whom as walked that extra miles and more... well geekfreak on the count down for the big HOILDAY, there are four days to go yeeeeeeeeeeeeees!... isn't life great today yes as I`m having a better times for what reason I`ve not got ?????. its a great day maybe its a fact that music coming through my headphones are on and its CSN greatest hits type package ooh wee yes... I`ve been thinking to seek out the answers which are always the ones we can never find...

You know what drives me fucking nuts? No band in Canada has inspired more Canadian kids to start a band or pick up a guitar than The Guess Who. Everyone from Train to Lenny Kravitz was into The Guess Who, Howard Stern plays there music from time to time, there tunes are in a bunch of movies, and yet the band has never made the so-called rock n roll hall of fame. What a fucking joke.

You know what drives me fucking nuts? No band in Canada has inspired more Canadian kids to start a band or pick up a guitar than The Guess Who. Everyone from Train to Lenny Kravitz was into The Guess Who, Howard Stern plays there music from time to time, there tunes are in a bunch of movies, and yet the band has never made the so-called rock n roll hall of fame. What a fucking joke.

Yeah, I like the Guess Who too. One year I was in Vegas and they were playing Fremont Street the day before I arrived. Totally bummed out that I missed them!

its one of the days where`s I`ll be in a so so sort of days, where`s there is a kind of a slightly this, that or the other... sometimes I`ve been more than full of happiness where I`ve been within the region of an outer bodies vision, without any drugs/booze to aid this outer bodies experience, within the toxic musical magical erotic self entering inner peace and happiness on the way to Marrakesh... seen the Marrakesh reminding me of the fab singers Crosby, Stills & Nash, which is one amazing group which I`m totally into even when the great singer, songwriters Neil Young is also with CSN, the music is timeless with song like Wooden Ships, Dark Star, helpless, 4+ 20, Woodstock and Marrakesh Express great music by top musicians the vocalist`s are all in harmony taking you on the timeless music so say Hippie music LOL.. I`ve always found music an adventure my own secret hiding place... I`ve always been within the lucky state with my own musical collection its filled with a various mix of musicians form many styles, Beatles, Slayer, Genesis, Muddy, Otis or ?... isn't that the way its boiler services today its warm outside and the heating as to go on boo how... I`ve also been a fan of Gothic, Stoner and Doom music which are bands like these Electric Wizard, Cathedral, HIM, Black Sabbath, Fields Of The Nephilim, Down, Queens Of The Stone Age or My Dying Bride, there are many others within this style of music another two are The Sisters Of Mercy and The Misssion. which of these are within my collection well Cathedral/Sabbath/HIM/Down/BS/QOTSA/TM/FOTN/TSOM which IMHO are all cool bands... I`m also a biggest fan of Progressive Rock are any of you... see there is little apart from music which as always been there even a few close friends having been and gone without returning sadly, which is always sad when friends go but that's always apart of lifecycle well in my life it is anyway maybe not in yours, I`ve always had a all time highest lose of people from within my lifecycle isn't it unsettling whenever your lifecycle isn't as your fellow human beings as there friends having been together form a very early on in there lifecycles which wouldn't be a bad way for me to wish for myself to have the same is it, a I`ve been a soloist from an early age due to having mistrust issues that been due to many parts of life`s darkest deepest sides of lifecycle times within a greatest and worse times in an lifecycles couldn't or wouldn't haven't be able to happen then I`ll have been somewhere in a better state of mind and times, there is now billy on mates but the greatest forum buddies which having enriched my life ten fold since I`ve been on the forum there are few but big thank you to Charles J. White and lipslikecherries whom as walked that extra miles and more... well geekfreak on the count down for the big HOILDAY, there are four days to go yeeeeeeeeeeeeees!... isn't life great today yes as I`m having a better times for what reason I`ve not got ?????. its a great day maybe its a fact that music coming through my headphones are on and its CSN greatest hits type package ooh wee yes... I`ve been thinking to seek out the answers which are always the ones we can never find...

You know geekfreak, you list a lot of bands...most of which I like, with the exception of the doom bands (I find them too emotionally one-note; a musical dead-end)...but I've never seen you list Comus. Comus is a band I think a man of your love of progressive weirdness would relish, and perhaps could help inspire your mind to flights of fancy. A sampling for you to taste...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLfbsJlKHM0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2dYwU5Yw2c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

wow you having found the progressive weirdness so I`m in my element of pure untold happiness of wonderous happening`s, many joyful thanks, sorry you find doom bands one note drown to your liking but have you listened to HIM, Paradise Lost, Cathedral or Down which are more like the sound of Black Sabbath. Paradise Lost also a gothic style they have also experiment with different styles on 2/3 of there albums, there first two are more hmm death metal-ish the debut as a track called gothic is wow... ooh add Cathedral too as there a great Black Sabbath rock band each album as a different sound going on. Comus are a band which was off my radar, many thanks as there now a look into more of the music... I`ve been know to sneak in some punk music like the pistols, clash, stranglers. the fab Stranglers the first time I`d heard the debut was an absolute wonderful moments of pure joyous music... Strider thanks there was a fab time and music of Comus cool band many thanks your a star... which way to go with the seeking the time the music needs to fill the geekfreak mind set... there are musicians whom I`m into will not be liked, but a that's music... so is there a band or solo artist whom you like that others here wouldn't like... wonderous week off work after Saturday oooh yes...

yeah I`m doing well Pagefan55, the Strider Comus is cool vids and the music I`ve been working extra hours to have some tattoo work done to finish off my right full arm, its a music theme tattoo. Zeppelin symbols, the two Black Crowes, guitar made out of a skeleton. I`m planning to have the faces of Jimi/Slash/Ville and Dime Bag Darrell there well be musical notes and one surprize part to finish it off... wouldn't it be cool if everyone couldn't fall out with each other , boring life than hmm... isn't the weekend this weekend crap there a record sale on I`ve gotten to stay away or I`ll end up spending the monies I`m saving... still its soon will be my birthday and Christmas I`ve ask for the monies for tattoo ooh goody yes...

You know geekfreak, you list a lot of bands...most of which I like, with the exception of the doom bands (I find them too emotionally one-note; a musical dead-end)...but I've never seen you list Comus. Comus is a band I think a man of your love of progressive weirdness would relish, and perhaps could help inspire your mind to flights of fancy. A sampling for you to taste...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLfbsJlKHM0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2dYwU5Yw2c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

WOW

That was REALLY GREAT music. Gracias for posting Strider!

I've wondered the same thing -- who carries their dental records with them? The media will sometimes say that a victims dental records were "later matched", so I've always assumed that the authorities collected and established a database of missing person's dental records during their investigations. Then, through the comparative analysis of dental records from missing people --collected from the victims dentists --the authorities were later able to make a match. But I'm not sure -- who knows?