DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

now that sounds wonderful ah as I`m living in the city to much traffic there are a few death over here of cycles. but I do take the sports bike out on the weekends. we drive to the nears countryside then just cycles around the area we have stop at....

right its the ISIS threat should NATO send troops on the ground... I`ll vote yes which may shook some of you as you all now how I feel about WAR, but there isn't another way to sort out the threat of ISIS as there murdering people whom are out there to help... isn't or wouldn't there ever be the possible friendship of the whole you and themselves, you can only do the hands off parts well but can you handle people like me at there worsted. I`d say NO... that's why I`ve only ever allowed a few now very few friends whom are still there as they have seen me at my worst times... isn't that great when friends get passed the darker side of there friend to seal a great friendship adding there valued points and happiness along the way. so can you see yourself being able to stand by someone whom as a very deep depression or metal heath issues or would you just running in the other way... is the others on every walk of life I`m sending you all my peace, love, happiness and understanding to ALL...

I don't support sending troops to the sands. The answer is for us to mind our own business. The plan should be to prepare for whenever these nut jobs act out here in our own country. Convincing ourselves that going over there to fight a war will somehow keep them out of our backyard is not right nor will it work. The older I have become, the more peace and love I have become. Sorry GeekFreak, I have no interest in supporting what I think is a misguided solution even though I think you are sincere in your belief.

Geekfreak, try on a sport bike, there is nothing more thrilling when crossing a province or 3 in a single morning! There is a wonderful open stretch in New Brunswick along the Trans Canada Highway where you can start pulling redline in a few gears for a while!

He lives in Salford Charles. It's like Coronation Street but much worse. The only greenery there is what sells in a tenner bag

well I never did how on earth did you now I was born in Salford chillumpuffer... well I`m of to the Dentist or the money makers LOL... Charles J, about the troops on the ground its more out of fear of the close range of ISIS and the UK, as some of the terrorist seem to be from the UK... I`ve been wondering about the female blues/jazz singers which as lead to a listening spree of hearing Bessie Smith, Billie Holiday, Dinah Washington, Big Mama Thornton among others great music all the way... next its the great bluesmen Charley Patton, Blind Willie Mactell, Robert Johnson and Leadbelly... which of the music on the next two albums of the Led Zeppelin albums I`m most longing for is HOTH as this was my first listening intro to the music of Zeppelin, so which of the albums are you most looking forward too!... of the above lady singers is there anyone of the lady`s which is your intro to the female singers was your first one mine was Bessie and Billie as a friend back in the day tape a mix of the two Lady`s singing the blues/jazz which was quickly followed by Dinah and my life`s music pleasure as looked up ever since... I`ve also a fair collection of Sweet Soul Music too! I`ve always been open minded too most of the music, reading and topic`s where ever the matters takes me, sometimes this as in the pas and present into trouble with others whom don't agree with my personnel view on the topics, music and literature... I`ve found the free cd`s within the music magazines I`ve been helpful finding and intro to a newer/new band so with the free cd with the latest issue of classic rock magazine " The Levee Breaks " as 15 new bands on it sadly I`ve not listened to it yet so I`ll let you now if I`ve found a gem or two. like the band " Red Racer " which I must say there music will be added to my own collection as soon as there debut is released in November 2014 ooh yes if you like

" Blues-Punk Desert Rock Trio " this is the band for you... the interview with Jimmy in the Classic rock Magazine is also a gem have you all read it what do you all have to say about it, there are also gems of write up`s on The Tea Party, Taj Mahal, Prince, Rainbow, Suzi Quatro and Lucinda Williams now that's some great reading matter add headphones with music you`ll be well on your way... are well its getting near the time to make a move to go to dentist help they print there own monies LOL... isn't there a format of a music style you`d never listen to... easilyfind a better way forward to seeking the meaning of life, love and understanding I`ve yet to find it...

yeah she totally rocks... I`ve been researching my passion for the movies/television shows I`ve been a absolutely avid fan of for years. the shows are " on the buses, please sir, Addams family, musters, last of the summer wine and other classic `70`s sitcom " add the classic hammer house of horrors, also the movies Friday the 13th, Halloween, Addams family/Musters and other movies in the classic horror movies...

I can't wait to sit in front of the television and watch Herman Munster.. . Right about this time of year, Eddy Munster comes out with his Werewolf Doll and starts making fun little jiffs about time and everything.

Oh, and the emoticon is Necesary - :bagoverhead:

Edited by freddy fingers

yeah she totally rocks... I`ve been researching my passion for the movies/television shows I`ve been a absolutely avid fan of for years. the shows are " on the buses, please sir, Addams family, musters, last of the summer wine and other classic `70`s sitcom " add the classic hammer house of horrors, also the movies Friday the 13th, Halloween, Addams family/Musters and other movies in the classic horror movies...

I love the classic horror movies, geekfreak.

well there are so many great classic horror movies to view, which one to choices for the movie feast hmmm " The Mummy, Tales from the crypt, She " or maybe one of the Musters Movies that to would be great. hmm the movie " beatlejuice " is also a plus for me. I`d like to say I `m into the dark hummer movies too! war of the worlds ( Tom Crusie) or the classic sci-fi movies from the `60/`70`s even the with the poor special effects... there is another part of the bookworm geek whom as been re-reading some classic poems by Keats/Shelley and Byron the masters of living life to the full the wisdom of words " when the moonbeams kiss the skies " ooh wonderdous poets add to the poets the writers like the amazing Charles Bukowski, the richness of the reality pouring out of every page, I start my Bukowski with the novels notes from a dirty old man and post office and never looked back add JK to the list, also H.P. Lovecraft, Poe and Annie Rice... the endless wisdom of thirst for magical wonderdous effect of these great writers as never been far away from me. isn't there more ways to for fill your mind without drugs or booze than sticking your nose in a book, the answer for me is a big NO... are well I`ve gotten to visit my tattooist tomorrow to book a sitting to add the rest of the sleeve tattoo its based on a music theme I think its a cool looking tattoo another 8/9 hours to sit through pain yer... I`ve been listening to the bands Dogs D` Amour/Quireboys fabulous ...

Last night I spent a solid 90 minutes in Muay Thai class with the Mrs. (She started us on the damn thing) and both kids. I woke up a few minutes ago hurting everywhere. It really is amazing the things we will do to fight father time but I'm determined to be a dad who can keep up with kids. I want to make sure my kids don't grow up not knowing or being around their dad for quality time. Not so much quantity, but quality. Today we are all going for walk in the city and I shall have the camera with me. After we go visit the farm up the road and pick out some pumpkins together.

good for you Charles J., having the time to find the space for all of my hobbies shouldn't be this hard to do but oh yes wouldn't you now. Mrs GF is feeling the strain of helping/worrying about my metal health issues, as when I`m off work all I`ll do is listen too music or sleep or its like I`m just not there.. maybe once the team re-think my meds I`ll be back to my happy go lucky self... out on the only other thing I`ll do is go for a walk around and about.... ooh well here`s praying for the letter to see them.... I`ve been playing more of the bands, well these bands to seal my happiness inside: The Strangers, The Tea Party, Zeppelin, Johnny Cash, Mamas and Papas, Qurieboys, Dogs D` Amour and Tyla its rock `n` roll music yeah...

good for you Charles J., having the time to find the space for all of my hobbies shouldn't be this hard to do but oh yes wouldn't you now. Mrs GF is feeling the strain of helping/worrying about my metal health issues, as when I`m off work all I`ll do is listen too music or sleep or its like I`m just not there.. maybe once the team re-think my meds I`ll be back to my happy go lucky self... out on the only other thing I`ll do is go for a walk around and about.... ooh well here`s praying for the letter to see them.... I`ve been playing more of the bands, well these bands to seal my happiness inside: The Strangers, The Tea Party, Zeppelin, Johnny Cash, Mamas and Papas, Qurieboys, Dogs D` Amour and Tyla its rock `n` roll music yeah...

Great choices, but the Qurieboys, is that The London Quireboys? Have never heard there music before, but I know they have a following. Well I hope stuff works out for you with the doctor. Have you tried walking away from wheat yet? That can help with certain ailments. The Mrs is there to cheer you on, go easy on her! On the hobby front, I have no answers for you, sorry GF

the wheat is on the list for the doctors, so I`ve gotten to wait until they say to do it... the Quireboys is the London qurieboys the name is there was an other band using the same name in the U.S.A... the time for my hobbies is we all only have 24 in a day LOL... the music front as always been my examination of the whole. ok the bands, the name, where the music is about... plenty of books on the musicians with whom I`ve been absorbed into every inch of the great music, the only downside is the newer bands like Tea Party as there aren't any books to read on them!. which for this music junkie is a bummer, I`ve been on the bands website to read everything the bands put out about themselves... I`ve loads on Zeppelin, Free, Rogers, Purple, Jimi/Beck/Clapton, GNR, Queen and loads of the great bluesmen/women... I`m a big fans of Billie Holiday, Dinah Washington, Bessie Smith, Ma Rainy and Etta James. I`ve gotten to the music is so cool by these ladies well Dinah you can add soul, rnb and pop... I`ve been into music since the age of 12/13yrs old so there maybe some music which possible make me cringe!!!! but its still in there to this day music is a growing living music life... in all its formats... its always the music which helps set me FREE... is the weekend ever bring me to my happiness, stronger, health, wisdom, peace, understanding. yes I`d been the life lightening fellow I`d wish to be one at a time... ooh ooh yes I`m all gibberish again, seeking all the answers whom I`ve never been seeking out to be the seeker, I`m not or never have been a Messiah, Prophet or visionary with other bodies within my own hands, but sometimes there are some whom take it no them self`s to use my own words to appoint me there new whatever, I`m pissed off whenever this has happened on any soap boxes which as left me with a very bad taste in my mouth from many topics like Vietnam, ISIS, Children Aid, Politics and the Homeless. which can be a right royal pain in the arse as I`m just a normal everyday human being... I`ve always fight for those whom need it with my fist in the air...

Geekfreak, I love your musical tastes and your attitude. As Charles said, be kind to your wife, she's there to cheer you on and support you. Also, what exactly have the doctors diagnosed you with? Depression? Psychosis? Schizophrenia? A combination of these things? Anyway, I hope you find the right medications -- they'll help you return to your wonderful happy-go-lucky self.

I`ve been missed diagnosed, once I now I`ll let you all now you two gents, Pagefan55 & Charles J. are the top gents I`ve ever know in my whole life, I`m not just saying that it comes from the heart dudes, I`ll be hoping the wife`s ok as I now she is my whole wonderful lady... has for my music its the same as most of you on this forum. I count myself as lucky have my teenage years through the `70`s with all that great music coming out left, right and centre so many great albums or singles yeah cool, lucky for me also there was one shop well an import shop there was a great old guy he says he help you find the gems which will be hard to find, I`d order many albums by the greatest bluesmen/women, soul dives, motown and other gems, sadly the shop closed a few years ago as he as sadly passed away... its only the way forward is to keep myself in the happy go lucky self... is there an way to find the really best place to take time out...

well ooh well the first shift of the week went well, I`ve been adding to the birthday/Christmas list today of a few miniature replica guitars, books, vinyl/cd`s/dvds and (personnel stuff)??????... I`ve just dropt on doormat my copy of Relix magazine... I`ve gotten the passion of collecting music in so funny ways the magazines, books, replica guitars and all the formats of the recorded ways. which isn't to everyone`s choice but its GF, well is there any other ways of collecting music... is there the fellowship of music junkies, no so shouldn't we start one LOL. as we have the forum for all that...

well I`ve been seeking my inner childhood friend, the cheeky joker childish boy as to having some funnies and laughter. which as most now as been a few times been well away form me. but over the last few days I`ve been having the time of a misplaced childhood style times LOL. which I`ve been doing LOL very long and LOUD..

Edited by geekfreak

well I`ve been seeking my inner childhood friend, the cheeky joker childish boy as to having some funnies and laughter. which as most now as been a few times been well away form me. but over the last few days I`ve been having the time of a misplaced childhood style times LOL. which I`ve been doing LOL very long and LOUD..

That's wonderful geekfreak! It's feels great to giggle like a child.

It's great to stay in touch with your inner child, geekfreak. I try to stay in touch with mine too.

I have been walking around the house all morning with my acoustic guitar singing Talk Tonight and Little James, the dog is clearly not happy right now, but today is getting back into life. I have 2 guys who contacted me who want to start a business in another country because they are convinced a demand exists for a project, and I don't want to commit to anything until I see it in person.

sound like you where in the mood to groove... well there is a happier GF tonight as its been a great up lifting week so far, plenty of walking to the local sighting I`m lucky as a short walk and I`m in the countryside great outdoors as its getting near to the winter weather most of the local wildlife are getting ready for the big sleep till autumn. but the walking is blowing the cobwebs away... the other plus is I`ve been pulling out the old classic SOUL records wow its been heavenly sing and dancing along to the sounds of Hank Ballard, Bobby "blue" Bland, The Dominoes, Otis, Drifters, Jackie Wilson, James Brown, Dinah, Ike and Tina, Joe Tex, the Staple Singers plus STAX artists ooh boy was it ever FUN. the only thing I can never remember is when, where and whom got me listening to SOUL MUSIC, but ah it don`t matter whom did. it may have been one of the many musicians I`ve been listening to talking about this soul singer, you now like Zeppelin, Stones or ?. I`ll never remember LOL... music is such a great deep thinking topic I could just keep talking all night... wow we there isn't a weekend like this one as I`ve nothing better to do than sit a round and ????... maybe I`ll have a mega music listening weekend now that's sound like a plan to me, then again I`ll also catch up on some over due reading quite time too!. there is a need to pop out to the local hi-fi store new needle needed and I`d like to buy a set of new speakers, radio and headphones, maybe Saturday for the geekfreak hi-fi/ vinyl shopping hmm yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!. I`m feel feeling so wonderful its fabulous to be on a natural high... the sky+ box also need me to sit and watch a shed load of stuff lol... well I`ll get a round to it all sooner or later..

This is going to bore you guys, but here goes. I'm generally worried about the future of music and live gigs and here is the reason why: The last of the bands it seems to have broken through to mainstream awareness was bands like Airbourne, or maybe more recently Rival Sons. People can say what they want about the old system when record companies controlled the show, but at least bands had promotion money to get there name out there and bands were actually putting out albums every few years instead of once every 10 years or something.

I'm not sure what is going to happen now. It is becoming increasingly difficult to discover new bands, and I actually make a point of listening to the rock station that plays new music and I find myself lost...and more importantly new bands are not going to generate some amount of money to at least put out 4 or 5 albums or something over a number of years.

I sat down tonight on a website and was bummed out because I had no idea where to start my search for new music and its a bummer, GeekFreak gave me a few things to look up, but it was so easy back in the day and it isn't anymore.