DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

I`m totally with you on the new bands, mind you there are a few bands out there that aren't new but where well under the radar even for me. orange goblin are one of these bands. dam there is another new band but I cannot remember there name crap!. I`ll keep thing maybe it will pop in to the brain, this isn't that band but there cool monster truckers, its still under the grey cells I`ll have to look it up and come back LOL...

yes that's spot on Charles J. White... I`ve been trying to finishing the ever growing piles of novels, movies and music because its getting closer to the geekfreak birthday than Christmas ooh yeah... isn't life a funny roller ride on raped wave, the waves are cooler than before for me...

yeah I now what you mean Pagefan55, going back to Charles J. White and new bands I`ve been searching through the racks to rediscover if I`ve any to pass on to you as it happens I do:

trampled by turtles

Zola Jesus

Sharon Jones and the dap kings

Ben Harper

The Word

fields of the nephlim

Rancid

Down

ooh hmm the old grey cells cannot remember them all I`ll make a list and get back to you with more soon... if your not into punk music forget rancid there album out come the wolves is a great album for me... if you`ve a r&b soul man Sharon Jones is a must have if you find you like her music to me she sounds better on vinyl...

help isn't far away within the music of your own personnel taste some other may or maybe not like some of the music, but that's there ?????????. you see I can go from Zeppelin, Ravi, Pistols, classical, world or isn't what a rock fan shouldn't be listening to ever... I`ll be finding the rightful truth of why I`ve never been able to shine the inner minds eye to fore fill inner enlightenment, peace and understanding, which you`ll never really arrive to fore fill... I`ve never been a follower just to fit within the friendship rings of people I`d always seek out my own friend its always been better than be a sheep and just follow others, that's within the novels, television or everything else which makes me well ME... I`ve sorry going back to the followers in that what I`d wear as others wouldn't or couldn't as this would identify them as an identical, as they would only the in crowd would wear well they also where as I`m the sore blot on the land scope ah that's great to being different human being than a following SHEEP. which means I`ve dressed, talk, novels, watching or everyday stuff within my life. some so say friends well hmmm call and ask what I`ll be wearing to say even weddings, family gatherings. come on I`d say I`ll wear the right out fit needed LOL but I`ll say I`m more comfortable within be it hippie, rocker or of scale outfits tie-dye or whatever I`d like... isn't the likely hood of all whom seek will be found within there fellowship of fellow broken angels now that's true enlightenment which is where all lost, lonely and hurting crying out for a helping hand without an answer coming back to you, fear of all the shit of modern day life will deal you. so after the longer larger picture with all the bits and piece of life`s uppers and downers I`ve found more answers than ever before wow that's right, I`m of the human being down, up, upper and downer sides of life now that's right on target yes... is you all music junkies as I am music is as the song title says " songs in the KEY of LIFE" ooh...

I`ve been string all the context of all the date within my minds inner minds eye, I`ve been into the most darkest depth of inner abuse self harming deep self thinking moving away of the truthful caring close family/friends whom only problem is ME. the self harming part is the self pity and some inner demons of darken deepest darkest depth of hate of EVERYTHING from within and outer pushing everyone away from me just only tere in self PITY... where oh where as the misplaced childhood dreamer of happening, youthful, peaceful, heartfelt, caring geekfreak. gone but not forgotten the reason for the biggest change within myself is realizing the childhood child isn't gone he never as been away he`s ME, the cheeky chap friend to the world isn't that the truth hmmm well yes. wouldn't there shouldn't there have times the inner child outwardly coming out to play from time to time its wonderous when you do ha ha he he come out to play ooh yes... I`ve been rediscovering the magical musical music of the Indian Sitar of Ravi S, I`ve only gotten the 10cd box set LOL. you`ll also find within my musical madness the music of the Desert Blues musicians ok the singing I don't understand but its the music which lifts you along with all the emotions... there are mostly mixed reasons to go with what you hear someone say , that its not the truth you think you`ve heard...

I`ve been string all the context of all the date within my minds inner minds eye, I`ve been into the most darkest depth of inner abuse self harming deep self thinking moving away of the truthful caring close family/friends whom only problem is ME. the self harming part is the self pity and some inner demons of darken deepest darkest depth of hate of EVERYTHING from within and outer pushing everyone away from me just only tere in self PITY... where oh where as the misplaced childhood dreamer of happening, youthful, peaceful, heartfelt, caring geekfreak. gone but not forgotten the reason for the biggest change within myself is realizing the childhood child isn't gone he never as been away he`s ME, the cheeky chap friend to the world isn't that the truth hmmm well yes. wouldn't there shouldn't there have times the inner child outwardly coming out to play from time to time its wonderous when you do ha ha he he come out to play ooh yes... I`ve been rediscovering the magical musical music of the Indian Sitar of Ravi S, I`ve only gotten the 10cd box set LOL. you`ll also find within my musical madness the music of the Desert Blues musicians ok the singing I don't understand but its the music which lifts you along with all the emotions... there are mostly mixed reasons to go with what you hear someone say , that its not the truth you think you`ve heard...

Om ( ; in Devanagari as ओं oṁ [õː], औं auṃ [ə̃ũ], or ओ३म् om [õːm]) is a mantra and mystical Sanskrit sound of Hindu origin (geographically India and Nepal), sacred and important in various Dharmic religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. The syllable is also referred to as omkara (ओंकार oṃkāra) or aumkara (औंकार auṃkāra), literally "om syllable", and in Sanskrit it is sometimes referred to as praṇava, literally "that which is sounded out loudly".

Om or Aum is also written ओ३म् (o̿m [õːːm]), where ३ is pluta ("three times as long"), indicating a length of three morae (that is, the time it takes to say three syllables)—an overlong nasalised close-mid back rounded vowel—though there are other enunciations adhered to in received traditions. It is placed at the beginning of most Hindu texts as a sacred incantation to be intoned at the beginning and end of a reading of the Vedas or prior to any prayer or mantra. It is used at the end of the invocation to the god being sacrificed to (anuvakya) as an invitation to and for the latter to partake of.

If you are listening to Ravi you will certainly be hearing or seeing this. I spent a week or so at Varanasi, his birthplace. A totally mind blowing place.

Oh and by the way you mentioned ages ago that you were from Salford - that's how I know

thanks for the info and about my birthplace too!. chillumpuffer you`ve always come a cross as a guy of a totally outstanding humour, which as given GF into fits of laughter which is a greatest gift one can give to an other, as for Ravi thanks for telling me you`ve been to his birthplace and yes to hearing/seeing this to!. where did you get the cool picture from I`ve looking for something in the same format... isn't there a way to outlet your own inner vent up anger without harming another person or property to which I`ve never been able to seek out the best ways to exit the anger, stress and filth of life... maybe there will be a better search of the inner works bullshit within the team upper ops no there never wrong how dare I say so... as anyone any info on more musicians within Indian music I`d possible enjoying there music... right on is this the way forward to seeking out the more enlightening musicians of world music I`d have to say its a big fat yes... I`ve enjoying the music of may different styles for years but its only in the past few years I`ve been listening to so called world music which is why I`ve asked for which way to go with the musicians, right the weekend I`ve put into work all weekend hmm ooh pooh who, the things I`ll do for ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££...

ooh I`ve been chatting away with a friend about the absolute fabulous " Hammer House Of Horror Movies (and) Television Shows " there are so many classic movies starring Vincent Price, Ursula Andress, Raquel Welch and Peter Cushing. the film titles are an absolute dream She/Tales From The Crypt/ Dracula. the Vincent Price movies The Raven wow I could go on and on about these and moives like Friday The 13th/Nightmare On Elm Street if only someone else would chat back...

Yes I`ll be there for every step of the way... its always surprized me whenever the chips are down there are a few rays of light still within the human race. which to point it out right people like you... is wisdom only for the OLD, I`ve seen a small group of wise youth`s taking on there more so say older spices, talk about LOL they where left speechless... this also added to me smiling as two of the youths are my own nephews... well I`ve gotten to add to the highest delight of musical upper cosmic energy with the old masters of classic musicians, which to me is a fabulous natural high of enlightening music... I`ve been asked about what gift I`d like in the Christmas stocking LOL, which others would go WHAT THE HELL!!!! which I`ve rattled my brain with and come up with ?????????????, can you ??? hmmm.... maybe I`d better start thinking ooh dam?... been surfing the net on an info on everything and... isn't there anyone whom can help with the need to seek out another topic or topics to talk about to for fill our minds with wonder... how`s this what set list for a Gov`t Mule or The Black Crowes, would you choice... or say if it where possible The Beatles...

^^^^^ Great, I think you'd really enjoy them. Some of Derleth's stories are bloodcurdling -- they've stuck in my mind for years. Also, don't forget about WW Jacob's "The Monkey's Paw," -- perhaps the greatest horror story ever written.

Edited by Pagefan55

thanks I`ll check WW Jacob`s book out too!... I`ve been a avid listener of progressive rock for many years now, there are the bands from the `70`s whom where the starting point of the music called PROG, I`ve still gotten the bands from the `70`s to listen to. I`ve also added the newer bands from the `80`s Marillion, Pendragon and Pallas. which where always name as clones of the bands from the `70`s which wasn't correct as the bands an a harder edge to there sound, than like the `70`s the music went underground with a other growth in the `90`s mostly from Sweden bands like The Flower Kings adding the `70`s/gothic sound within there music...

well hmm to reveal my ancient art of analysing the music this helps me staying in realities grip, which isn't for everyone to keep within everyday up`s with down`s. or another of three ways I`ve used as an aid this one is wallowing in the bathtub with a book, cd player (three/four cd`s), sweets and a radio, the last one is just in case there a sports game on. I`m in there three to four hours ooh sorry and a bottle of squash, number three is MOVIES. you can totally lose yourself in all three... I`ve been reading the best music book on soul music ever written its by Peter Guralnick called "Sweet Soul Music" if you haven't read it I`d give it a read I`d given it a ***** star rating myself... oh I forgotten when I`m wallowing I always switch off the ring on the phone and turn off cell phone wow its life changing no phone call`s... I`ve been researching philosophy, artwork , religions beliefs and of course music there are a few parts of all which need some serious research and ?... I`ve been looking around the inner workings of various painting to seek out more of the artist brush work, colours and subject matter every time I`ll see something different each time apart from the painters I`ve done the same with poets my personnel top three are Lord Byron, Keats and Shelley there poems just sends me on a wonderous joureneys of mellow, colourful, meaningful happiness... should or shouldn't the having of inner saved happiness of childhood memories sorted wrongful, no there a safe place to go to when your lowest parts of life`s tide`s wild ride`s... sooner or later this geekeist geek will absolutely been lost within one of the above to be researching something and everything ooh lucky me... where oh where will the weekend bring and taking the geekfreak... ok I`ve also I`m unsure weather or not to offer covering the full weekend on overtime... is or isn`t there any music you`d never tell others you`ve gotten into, personnel I`ve always been if its moving me its in my listening range... magic moments of delight are all around us we just have to open our MINDS.... I`ve been told my assessment appointment is on 05/11/2014@ 09:30am so I`m hoping to finally having the correct answers to what `s my metal health really is: bollocks its never been enlightening going there as they've always missed out on pointing out the correct med`s or answers... ok its the end of another piece of endless rolls off the life rails where as you`ve found friends whom belief in you is huge aid to have the greatest lifeline of ALL...