DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

thanks Charles J, I`m a frequent flyer within the childhood dreamer, one passion is to load up the cd player 5cd`s headphones on and read, a few of the great reads with music are:

" lord of the rings, alice in wonderland, tales of two cities, the rats and liar " there are also writers: " edgar allen poe, hp lovecraft, james hubert, and annie rice, " the music I`ve mostly used is progressive rock musicians like " genesis, yes, Floyd, the flower kings, spock`s beard, pendragon, marillion, neal morse, transatlantic and the tangent " its a music which from the listening person to be having the ability to open there mind without allowing anything else to enter the frame, wow two of my passions reading and music how cool is that... isn't there the times to cover the outer bullshit from the mass minimalist reporters, this part is only aimed at the reporters on my own local newspapers on all local points of view... there wasn't much time for lack loss meaningless nothingness pleasing ones self downtimes of doing only the enlightening thing`s you`ve only brightened your world.... you`ll possible with the rest ,of the none wilfully under use your full times to open up and let loose you`re childlike inner self out with others a round, so when you a lone let it out yepppppppppppppp!...

Galactic, Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey, Jazz Mandolin Project or Medeski Martian And Wood are my jazz/funk bands whom jam it out cool isn't the best way of trying to sale these four amazing musicians, but if you like jazz, funk and jambands you should check them out... ooh ah went to the bosses and nothing doing for moving to learn new machine to add new skills bollocks... been talking to a workmate about newer metal bands around now well to him, the one band we`d keep going back to where Machine Head which I`ll say I`ve been headbanging to them for a few years which my friend went you`ve aaah like umm well yes I said...

you`ve no why of knowing I`ve gone back to the paranoia state of hellish bellowing, loony, dickhead, crying, gibberish loony! but only being able to hold it in for the wondrous Mrs GF, we`ll always be able to connect to each other...

well you`ve always found the ways to take all I can give wholeheartedly without giving nothing... hmmm isn't!. well having known I`m only just a man... listen up freedom isn't free there is always a price to pay, bollocks why do I just keep allowing all you`ve always dishing out. I`ve never turned on you I`ve always given without an question, where oh where will you realize I`m only just a man, not a self made messiah. I`ve heard thousands of your inner lies and sadly I now I always well as I`m the self honest ?????, as I`m unsure you`ve really call me FRIEND.

maybe ooh maybe I`m always the man with just two fists rising one in the AIR... listening to the ZEPPELIN... isn't the ways of inner calm known to for fill your inner vile, once I`ve gotten all my inner calm watch some arsehole come along and spoil it, or even if I say " which part of I don't give a fuck, don't you understand " ooh yes I feel a mega music listening feast coming on lol .

YES Ravi in the Walkman player and the hi-fi when I get home from work too! yes cool plan for GF... hellyeah hellish heavy metal music is also a way I`ve gotten to release the troubles a way... maybe its all that's going on within the family and my own self health problems going on with all the rest of the above isn't helping out...

I'm very disappointed in my brothers and sisters in the UK to let just let Concorde fall to pieces. She was the Queen of the sky and to this day remains the single greatest passenger aircraft that has ever been or ever will be. This video made me a little watery in the eyes, after 7 or 8 years of being left to rot she started up on command:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVsk9-vKiIM

Edited by Charles J. White

I miss the Concorde as well -- she was a classic aircraft. Today, another company is developing a new supersonic passenger plane which utilizes cutting-edge technology and will reportedly be able to fly at about Mach 3 -- nearly twice the speed of the Concorde. The company plans to have the plane operational by 2025-2030.

Edited by Pagefan55

well don't blame your U K brothers and sisters as it wasn't up to us the princess of the skies was only in service for 10yrs... well I`ve been and done it told the young upstart to learn to slowly reach the heighted level once he`s master the basic`s of setting the machines, instead of rush a round like a headless chicken, well what words came out where stop sticking your head up your own arsehole you little prick, on Monday will I see anything different HMMMM NO possible... been having a heavy metal overload today plenty of air guitar and headbanging to the riffs from hell... here are some more quotes:

if only you could put a old head on young shoulders...

I`ve been told a thousand lies a thousand times....

what part of I don't give a fuck, don't you understand...

I`m not a saint, I`m just a man whom is tired of the lies so send me a sign...

money makes the world go mad...

fear is fear of nothingness...

I miss the Concorde as well -- she was a classic aircraft. Today, another company is developing a new supersonic passenger plane which utilizes cutting-edge technology and will reportedly be able to fly at about Mach 3 -- nearly twice the speed of the Concorde. The company plans to have the plane operational by 2025-2030.

Just slight correction the old Queen of the sky Concorde would fly at Mach 2.02 on average, and considering the fuckers grounded her for no reason, that's not bad since she has been on the tarmac since 2003 with people tearing some of them apart. It's a disgrace frankly. There was a lot of British brains put into her and for them to treat her with such disrespect is pathetic. Concorde was a symbol of what was great about the UK.

You're right, Charles. You're correct about the speed too -- I stand corrected.

Every morning if I recall correctly, around 10 AM AST, she would fly over the Halifax & the Cow Bay area, and you could actually hear the sonic boom which was pretty cool knowing that they were 2 times faster over the speed of sound. I remember standing outside sometimes waiting for it, and sure enough like clockwork you would hear it. Maybe 10 years ago she had to make an emergency landing in Halifax for an engine issue and there was a crowd of us flying nuts who gathered near the airport to watch her.

Edited by Charles J. White

the queen of the skies was built here in Wiltshire at 7miles away from my home, she was a great girl ... well I`m counting down the days to the geekfreak birthday I`ve already booked time of work three days, there`ll be plenty of ZEPPELIN doted in between other forms of music...

the queen of the skies was built here in Wiltshire at 7miles away from my home, she was a great girl ... well I`m counting down the days to the geekfreak birthday I`ve already booked time of work three days, there`ll be plenty of ZEPPELIN doted in between other forms of music...

That is pretty cool to think your people helped create a piece of important British history!

Just slight correction the old Queen of the sky Concorde would fly at Mach 2.02 on average, and considering the fuckers grounded her for no reason, that's not bad since she has been on the tarmac since 2003 with people tearing some of them apart. It's a disgrace frankly. There was a lot of British brains put into her and for them to treat her with such disrespect is pathetic. Concorde was a symbol of what was great about the UK.

I thought concorde was a French/British project? Anyway I think there is one at Manchester Airport, or at least there used to be.

yes it was a French/British project. there is one in the factory where it was made, so say to be turn into a tourist visiting... well I`m having the shit weekend from hell roll along 05/11/14 @ 09-30am and the metal heath team ooh yes... well isn't there away of digging around the mixed up messages being given to my inner thoughts from deep within me BRAIN, some are the blackest darkest possible all or nothing to unreal... ok what well there be once there is an answers to all of life`s questions isn`t ever a reality as no body will ever no everything... which movies your personnel time machine which you can turn to take you back to the first time viewing...

yes it was a French/British project. there is one in the factory where it was made, so say to be turn into a tourist visiting... well I`m having the shit weekend from hell roll along 05/11/14 @ 09-30am and the metal heath team ooh yes... well isn't there away of digging around the mixed up messages being given to my inner thoughts from deep within me BRAIN, some are the blackest darkest possible all or nothing to unreal... ok what well there be once there is an answers to all of life`s questions isn`t ever a reality as no body will ever no everything... which movies your personnel time machine which you can turn to take you back to the first time viewing...

Depending on my mood it breaks down into 2 types of movies:

1) Comic book movies

2) Nick Hornby style movies which combine life/depression/humour/relationship problems into a some sort of mix

life in the movies is always fabulous now matter whatever the movies are about, but real life isn't a movie... well we`ve all been within this bubble of child like dreaming when life`s downward times of reality which as always been a absolute fabulous aid into a better place within reality... I`ve been sort of in the none music mode over the last five days as I`ve been in a little parts of life`s tides wild riding with family, work and friends, sometimes as I`d likely to never not listen to all and everyone whom needed me... which ones of the musicians will I finally will I listen to first... two jambands I`ve been able to wallow in the music, Phish Widespread Panic great musicians making fab music...

2 employers ago, when they started to fuck me over, I left and promised myself that I would tear them apart. Now they are nothing more but a giant storage company for other energy companies. Every time one of their customers followed me, this song would go through my head. And the boss I had who told me I didn't have what it took to make it in the energy business is now selling houses for a living because they fired her when the money was no longer there. Today on my way home, the last guy who tried to fuck me over, I noticed they had a parking lot of idle tractor trailer B-Trains sitting around collecting dust. A smile came across my mind perhaps his Christmas gift will be a sacking as well like the real estate agent. I really wish I could see him again like the last one, just so I could hear him say he was wrong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv7EtBmZ-ko

This morning I woke up and reached over for my guitar, and woke up the house up to my shaky acoustic version of Oasis Talk Tonight with me singing it at the top of my creaky voice…The look on my daughter’s face was precious. She actually said to me, "dad if I promise to learn to play guitar really good, will you promise to never sing again", I told her she had a deal!