DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

its a cool Frank Sinatra song, I`ve been a fan of old blue eyes for a long time mostly on vinyl... well I`ve been listening to Muddy Waters and Joss Stone well that was after the housework done Mrs GF is helping sort out her dad`s house as there is so much to do so I`ll do all I can do for her at home... isn't the funnies of the meaning of life always never ending its always going around in a never ending circle... there been a frenzied action of listing/ordering my music formats plenty of music by sons of hippies/the Dandy`s/sienna root/endless boogie/my morning jacket now that's some serious amount of MUSIC, in which will enrich my inner childlike mind to seek out the cosmos of musical delights which will forever enrich my musical life`s listening. I`ve been revisiting the band fetching Crispin Mills the band is Kula Shaker there first album K is a wonderous listening times the follow up album " Peasants, Pigs & Astronauts " IMHO is a little weaker so I`ve only listened to it a few times it isn't bad its just its missing something but ? I`ve run out of where else to go with it... right now I`d be a little happiest within my own selfish state of childlike pure enjoyable state of highest high once I`ve been through the delightful within the :stereo: sound waves of the musicians creating the wonders to enrich my life. where`s the moving off the selfish markers within the topical advent of silliness which will forever be within all whom are childlike or musical junkies. isn't it the wrong way to forsaken the means to wallow within your owner state of self helpful mode even where ever the darkest parts of anything or anyone`s throwing your way, which is all you`d wish for... right there the worst funnies when watching the reality TV shows, maybe its a fact of some having well no LIFE...

There is not a single Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin or Mel Torme recording that I don't own. Those guys set the standard for everything that followed.

the first two I`ve be having a wonderous music of FS/DM. but for Mel Torme I`ve seen the name but that`s all so it wouldn't be right of me to say they set the standard for everything which followed... but you`d be hard pushed not to point the finger at the beatles, stones, Elvis for starters so you`d be having a very long list of totally top musician. I`ve always found that music is a totally personnel tastes. you now like not everyone will like metal or classic music so your own standards wouldn't suit everyone... well i1ve gotten only two shifts this week, I`ve never been to unhappy having time of work but its the funeral of my father-in-law... are well I`ve been searching out the bands of infusing many different styles, namely sienna root, my morning jacket... well I`ve just been totally amazed at the out pouring of musical pleasure which isn't always easy these days there seem to be a lack of the fabulous musicians... ready to making a fabulous vinyl classic music day ooh yes... my passion for music as always been highest once I`d found the likes of zeppelin junkie music fan was born lol. or its always about the music... where`s the start of total marvellous human kindness being pas around to other human beings, crap we`ve all been dealt through life shouldn't keep you down using them to make you stronger as my good friend CJW says... many many times until the highest happiness walked within my life now its here to stay shining away...

which if any reason wouldn't you`ve having been under the radar of the musical output, which I`ve personnel a member of as with in the last few weeks with my lucky finds which now is growing faster than I`d ever known before if you like I`m keeping my finger on the pulse lol... thanks to the wonders of the internet... well I`ve gotten tonight`s shift then three days to the funeral...

I`ve been trying to allow myself the forgotten eras of youthful period where`s the funny time with my bro and friends footie, hide & seek chasing girls or the home made carts which we`d make every year. four pram wheels, plank of wood seat and string. wow what wonderful times we all had... which we`ve been within the inner outer of the whole of lifetimes memories which we`ve been our inner total happiness I`d select the only happiness every time to smile away the days... right now I`d be happier without the daily grind of normal lifecycle due to we`ve both on shift work which means we only have about half and hour a day to talk to each other, which for us isn't to good... I`ve been going through my music collection and thinking about the influence of the punk bands I`ve been listening to over the years, you now like: sex pistols, clash, dammed, uk subs and rancid these bands using the lyrics where always about reality which I found refreshing... well we`ve been through the puck bands I`d likely be happier if there followers wouldn't spit at the live gigs... right isn't the mixed wobbly brainwaves a wayward random selecting the correct answers each and every time I`d say its a yes...

I`ve been trying to allow myself the forgotten eras of youthful period where`s the funny time with my bro and friends footie, hide & seek chasing girls or the home made carts which we`d make every year. four pram wheels, plank of wood seat and string. wow what wonderful times we all had... which we`ve been within the inner outer of the whole of lifetimes memories which we`ve been our inner total happiness I`d select the only happiness every time to smile away the days... right now I`d be happier without the daily grind of normal lifecycle due to we`ve both on shift work which means we only have about half and hour a day to talk to each other, which for us isn't to good... I`ve been going through my music collection and thinking about the influence of the punk bands I`ve been listening to over the years, you now like: sex pistols, clash, dammed, uk subs and rancid these bands using the lyrics where always about reality which I found refreshing... well we`ve been through the puck bands I`d likely be happier if there followers wouldn't spit at the live gigs... right isn't the mixed wobbly brainwaves a wayward random selecting the correct answers each and every time I`d say its a yes...

Let me give you a hint for punk music, If you wanna to hear talented punk music check out the Doctors of Madness, they did a single gig a few weeks ago, and it was the first time they had played together in decades. One gig, and they ended it again. They put out some amazing albums. For me the the Punk tune of tunes was:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSSfRQYAwOg

many thanks Pagefan55, it was very moving services... we`ll be having a family day over the Christmas holidays, I`ll be hoping for a better happier weekend this weekend as its the last one which I`ll be having off until after the holidays... I`ve been digging deeper into my music with listening to my morning jacket/grace potter/endless boogie which as allowed me the passage into the range of heightened spiritual mellow inner happiness of wonderous magic daydreams ooh yes its magical alt-country music of MMJ is a fabulous hiding place within the musical mayhem of the lyrical contexts if you`ve never listen just jump on in you`ll be glad you`d arrived in MMJ wonderous music... oh I`ve also been blasting the dandy warhols fabulous pop hooks think a mixed of stones/bryds 60/70`s add first underground `60`s bands you`ve gotten TDW... I`ve also in my jambands mode lately Phish, moe. ABB and many more when the bands are jamming it out its so happening your lost in the music, take the show by Phish A Live One with the 30+ mins of Tweezer or slave To The Traffic Lights wow great tunes of jamming musicians...

well wee are in a totally blistering place of absolute shitty state of inner madness which I`ve been self aiding the inner fire of vile, hate and venom towards the deadheads of families member going for the little bits and pieces there just vile so called human being... I`m now at 19-45hrs headphones no and tuned into so cool tunes by the dandy warhols " come down " wow ooh wee cool sonic sounds of cosmic brilliant music next its Z by my morning jacket... alt-country is new to me which I`m now a wonderous part of my music delightful listening its like I`ve never been without it... will there ever be a away of instant self appointed messiah being sort out to for fill the stories of the inner lifecycles of the broken angles, freaks, bullet proof poets and geeks. which I`ve been searching for for the longest times I`ve now seen I`ve never found one ever... ok isn't there the so called the crazies I`ve found the local misfits a fabulous mix of colourful livers of lifecycles... music is my passion and a part of my life, well I`ve never been without some form of music since I was a teenager....

music is my passion and a part of my life, well I`ve never been without some form of music since I was a teenager....

Welcome to my club, except in my case it goes right back to the age of a 6 year old, I can recall the exact moment my dad taught me how to use a turntable. And you know what my first 4 songs that had me hooked on music as a kid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usQ8AhiRcNE

And this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrCHu2_EU6E Notice the Glam like hand claps in the tune?

And this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ibeqQA2_Yw

And this classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRdtlwVBQ8A

For some stupid reason, as a 6 year old I memorized every sound, every nuance, every beat, every word. And that same weird thing just carried on into my adult life.

Edited by Charles J. White

totally cool CJW, music is amazing, wonderous, passion to enrich your life. like yourself I don't have one style of music I`ll listen to anything even the so called crap and make up my own mind weather it is or isn't for me... well where that's Mrs GK and I talking about going out somewhere for today I thing she need`s the time out zone, just to be herself without the sadness... CJW if you`ve not listened to My Morning Jacket I`d find the time to do some serous listen there so say alt-country cool band great vocals by Jim James wonderful the album Z would be a good starting point, I`ve been hooked for a few years after reading reviews of there live show/albums in Relix/Hittin` The Note magazines... well its getting nearer the Christmas Holidays sadly this year I`ve gotten to work I`ll be having Christmas Eve to Boxing Day then work till New Years Eve then back in on the Friday in work for one shift LOL... isn't there anyone whom hasn't been wondering isn't there more to myself than just being on the treadmill of life`s mindless tread cycles, if there is your a lucky son of a gun... ok I`ve been trying to read Miles Davis bio but for some strange reason I`ve been unable to I`m just frozen with a blank space on my face... oh one of my different pass times is to sit in the starbucks outside seating area with my coffee and blueberry muffin and ipod and do what I call people watching as we humans sometimes do the funnies thing when we leased expect to its a wonder we are the so call master of the world or maybe we just think we are... isn't it also the way of our own minds wandering that sometimes may lead us where we may say we shouldn't go, I`ve been locked in the should or shouldn't I mode this way from time to time its strange as you`ll wonder why did I do that for and fill your self with regret for making the wrong choice... likely of find the space to for fill my friends puzzle isn't looking to great as I`ve no energy to spare to for fill it, maybe over the next few days or so... ooh this next statement isn't be myself but a workmate " lennon/McCarty Elton and Elvis are overrated " and " Dunne Allman isn't that great a guitarist" I`d nearly had him sent to the loony bin lol...

I`m really pleased that so many of us are totally into the fabulous Frank Sinatra what a great vocalist... aren't we ever going to be at peace with all the shit around this isn't a oh dear why me bullshit question its just I`ve always holding out for world at a peaceful state... I`m unsure where or if were going to have Christmas holidays as Mrs GF isn't in the mood to do anything at all...

my copy of classic rock magazine was on the doormat with three cd`s I`d ordered two of them by Siena Root which is a fav of mine... be re-listening to Phish A Live One one of many Phish live cd`s I`m totally into I dig Phish... right its a more happiness seeking moments I`ve been a constant state of inner happiness of the older childlike mixed up funnies of geekfreak where I`d be able to be hiding in the wonderous secret garden where`s I`ve been lucky to be within the secret garden I`m able to be in a childlike state yes...

It's been exactly 7 days, and no word on the Kuwait project which tells me it fell through, c'est la vie as they say...I sat down with the Mrs and told her point blank while the kids were sleeping that it's time to leave Halifax, I do love it here, but there is zero opportunity for our kids and in 6 years my son will be college age.

I'm looking to set up shop in either Ottawa, Alberta, or BC. Hoping I can be points west of Halifax for the new year and the kids and Mrs can join me once school is done.

well good luck with the moving CJW, its the never ending bollocks of the self in posed idiot brain, doing the stupid stunts I`ve pulled I`d spent over £200 on music which I`ve not gotten to spare just because I`ve never been able to pull myself away for NOT getting the music I`d like to have. sometimes I`d shouldn't allow myself but I`ve never ben able to stop myself whenever its music, which as pissed off Mrs GF... ok I`ve been looking to find the outer faith of becoming bigger within the framework of metal seeking out the studies of wisdom, faith and consciousness, which I`ve always found the natural studies within mankind`s inner outer self we`ve always been strange, different, wisdom, faith, peace, love or understanding. add the music within our own consciousness and where so complicate we really are...

well good luck with the moving CJW, its the never ending bollocks of the self in posed idiot brain, doing the stupid stunts I`ve pulled I`d spent over £200 on music which I`ve not gotten to spare just because I`ve never been able to pull myself away for NOT getting the music I`d like to have. sometimes I`d shouldn't allow myself but I`ve never ben able to stop myself whenever its music, which as pissed off Mrs GF... ok I`ve been looking to find the outer faith of becoming bigger within the framework of metal seeking out the studies of wisdom, faith and consciousness, which I`ve always found the natural studies within mankind`s inner outer self we`ve always been strange, different, wisdom, faith, peace, love or understanding. add the music within our own consciousness and where so complicate we really are...

Welcome to my world, I have a stack of CD's sitting on my desk that I recently purchased. In fact tonight on the way home from the Christmas tree lighting in the city, I stopped by HMV and bought more CD's, I swear it's some form of illness I have when it comes to it. Right now as I'm typing this, music is playing. My Mrs just laughed at me as she saw me walking out of HMV smiling from ear to ear.

Yep its an illness which I`d never really like the cure lol... I`ve also been getting hold of books like Joe Perry`s Rocks, digging reading about the musicians too!... like yourself as I`m tpying this music is playing its the new album to me Siena Root " A New Day Dawning " totally cool bluesy psychedelic jamming rock, which in my world its totally fuck great music... still the new me is doing health wise ok slowly but surely getting there... isn't the answers from the hidden parts of your mind truly the most over welling, which isn't one or the other light or dark questions which for fill parts of our own inner hurting which we`d mostly like to push deeper into our minds and lock it in and throw away the keys.. one of the quotes if said for time to time is:

" I have a restless mind which will never stop seeking out the answers " I`ve only gotten the trouble of having more questions within my mind at any one time sometimes it feels I`ve gotten billions of questions all at the same time criss-crossing each other at ones, which don't help when I`m putting them on the topics here on the forum lol, maybe I`ll switch off the brain cells when posting... been reading the latest copy of classic rock its review of the best of 2014 and the classic rock roll of honour which the reissue of the year Led Zeppelin I,ii & iii Deluxe Editions was the winner, also the best albums of 2014 top 50, 50 California Breed/ 39 Corbot/ 38 The Black Keys/ 35 The War On Drugs/ 32 Blues Pills/ 11 Wliko Johnson & Roger Daltrey/

8 Black Stone Cherry/ 6 Slash/ 3 Robert Plant/ 2 Royal Blood / 1 RIVAL SONS, great interview with AC/DC... I`ve been trying to allow myself a little bit of time to go looking for a new motorcycle ooh yes wonderful... right maybe there`s some underlining matters which are about to surfs... no that's never will make any, its total bollocks... hmm a little live PHISH now... wonder what the day will be bring along with it... possible I`ll be doing the day to day shit lol... why isn't it a happiness state of happier, happiness instead of ????????.... well there is the planning of the summer holidays to highlight my day later anyway... ones not sure which way to go with my heightening the enlightenment with the present unhappiness within my world... seem likely its going to be a long push up hill to get back to where we where before... ooh the magic of Phish is coming through hmmmmmmm...

When it comes to bikes, 4 things to remember: (1) buy a great helmet (2) invest in ear plugs (3) invest in a back/spine protector and (4) always buy Kawasaki, or Team Green as we call it in the homestead. And maybe 5th, invest in a Muzzy exhaust. I have ridden bikes all my life, great to hear your a fellow traveler! Whatever you are working on with the family for next summer, stay upbeat about it - my son and daughter love vacations and seeing places although I must admit it can be taxing on the pocketbook when they forget that someone is paying for it all. Keep on keeping on GF!

welcome to the greatest pass time in the world of motorcycle riders, I`m more a Harley Davidson biker myself just call it a cowboy/hippie thing lol... I`ve absolutely been wallowing in the music of the progressive rock bands which is a fabulous hiding place where time out is needed...

When it comes to bikes, 4 things to remember: (1) buy a great helmet (2) invest in ear plugs (3) invest in a back/spine protector and (4) always buy Kawasaki, or Team Green as we call it in the homestead. And maybe 5th, invest in a Muzzy exhaust. I have ridden bikes all my life, great to hear your a fellow traveler! Whatever you are working on with the family for next summer, stay upbeat about it - my son and daughter love vacations and seeing places although I must admit it can be taxing on the pocketbook when they forget that someone is paying for it all. Keep on keeping on GF!

I still have my 1975 Kawasaki S1B 250 triple.

well its a `75 Kawasaki Plantpothead, you and CJW. I`m more a sit up and beg man these days... well I`m more in control as I`ve had my meds changed and I`m on the up and away... well its the middle of the week so I`ll be planning the jobs to do list, I`ve gotten to get the house ready for Christmas lol... ooh chew on my rubber tires its off to inner happiness as I`ve planned a listening marathon of progressive rock music yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!.... hmm I`ll start with genesis and go from there... wonders of the modern age sometimes are a total let down at the wrong time, as the computer programme went down as the drill bit on the machine went on to the job it carried on and lifted the part off the bed and ooh CRAP. its the bosses faces where a picture lol... bollocks where isn't the upper shit when the bosses are running around like headless chickens... I`m still push through the ordered cd`s...

Ha ha ha 20th century CJW... well I`m a raving hippie living in the 20th century lol... as I`ve always been the lone oddball you`ve seen me the one sticking out like a sore thumb the tie-dye hippie on two wheels well the Harley... which way to jump if the bosses are going to move the shift paten around again bollocks... you`ve also know I`m on the mending road of life right now which is a massive boost to ME... there is an ever growing list of new albums, like Seasick Steve/ Howlin` Rain and Gov`t Mule, the mule as two albums I`d like both are live album one with the late Woody Allen which is a pretty cool as there is also John Scofield to hear John and the mule how cool...