DEEP THINKING ABOUT

geekfreak

good to now your well the DIY is going well, fingers crossed I`ll finish it by Thursday all being well... there as been some new reading items arriving just finish off the last list pile, so now a new

pile of to read books/magazines... if you haven't listen to the new Rival Sons new album check it out it ROCKS!!!!. I`ve been playing the three Zeppelin albums they are smoking RED HOT!.

but from Jimmy what else would you expect , are well better stop emailing and get myself started on the D.I.Y :tears: ... see you later have a great time in your days :aw::peace:

good to now your well the DIY is going well, fingers crossed I`ll finish it by Thursday all being well... there as been some new reading items arriving just finish off the last list pile, so now a new

pile of to read books/magazines... if you haven't listen to the new Rival Sons new album check it out it ROCKS!!!!. I`ve been playing the three Zeppelin albums they are smoking RED HOT!.

but from Jimmy what else would you expect , are well better stop emailing and get myself started on the D.I.Y :tears: ... see you later have a great time in your days :aw::peace:

I don't know who Rival Sons are geekfreak! I think I saw that name in the Other Bands. I will check! Thank you!! :air_kiss::kiss: Have fun with your reading material!

Edited by lipslikecherries

This really makes me wonder if the day will arrive that we discover mammals or bacteria or some form of life on other planets:

http://phys.org/news/2014-06-dragon-mega-earth-draco-notions-planetary.html

That was interesting. Thanks for posting!

We discover new bacteria and forms of life on our own planet all the time. I think one day we may see that there is life outside of our tiny Earth. Right slavetozep? :D

I am deeply thinking about patience. They say it's a virtue but maybe it isn't? I wonder if sometimes being patient can make people think that you don't care even though you're only patient for others and you're trying to do the right thing?

Why is it when you do the right thing, by trying to be the best person you can be and trying to play by the rules that have been set down, you always get bit in the a**? Well I do at least.......

Edited by lipslikecherries

its not only you getting bit on the a**?, when you keep being a caring human being . . . me and my youngest brother where being nostalgic flipping through old photographs, when it came to the photos of the younger me whilst looking at them I felt I could even remember the time, place and smells. which was a little spooky but fab too!. the only sad part was the photographs where of our Father who passed away 12/09/1975, than we where aged 6/14 yrs old, but the stories of the happy times made us both laugh out. I`ve not been one whom looks backwards

much if at all, but looking back at the family is the 2nd backwards is a great and amazing times, just in case you wish to now the other one are you sitting in comfort , its yes its the biggest

one, MUSIC, its a time machine of Utopia. there is so many other times when you play music you can remember buying, first time you heard it or you found romance... there you have it.

well where will the journey of this journeyman will travel . . . :peace:

tomorrow was the day you where worrying about . . . YESTARDAY :peace:

I am deeply thinking about patience. They say it's a virtue but maybe it isn't? I wonder if sometimes being patient can make people think that you don't care even though you're only patient for others and you're trying to do the right thing?

Why is it when you do the right thing, by trying to be the best person you can be and trying to play by the rules that have been set down, you always get bit in the a**? Well I do at least.......

It’s typical of those in positions of ‘leadership’ to treat there underlings as dog shit. Don’t worry about it shite like that, get even! It happens to all of us. 2 employers ago, I had someone do that, and they are selling real estate now after she told me I didn’t have what it took to make it. I was fortunate enough to meet up with her all of these years later and tell her I was doing fine and took great pleasure telling her because I could see she was embarrassed. My last employer forgot that it was guys like me who generated the profit that they bragged about while sitting in the big corporate office, so once again it was time to cut bait and once again I’m going to take great pleasure when the opportunity presents itself to remind him that he fucked up!

Its typical of those in positions of leadership to treat there underlings as dog shit. Dont worry about it shite like that, get even! It happens to all of us. 2 employers ago, I had someone do that, and they are selling real estate now after she told me I didnt have what it took to make it. I was fortunate enough to meet up with her all of these years later and tell her I was doing fine and took great pleasure telling her because I could see she was embarrassed. My last employer forgot that it was guys like me who generated the profit that they bragged about while sitting in the big corporate office, so once again it was time to cut bait and once again Im going to take great pleasure when the opportunity presents itself to remind him that he fucked up!

:thumbsup: An inspiring post! Thanks Charles J. White! :friends:

its not only you getting bit on the a**?, when you keep being a caring human being . . . me and my youngest brother where being nostalgic flipping through old photographs, when it came to the photos of the younger me whilst looking at them I felt I could even remember the time, place and smells. which was a little spooky but fab too!. the only sad part was the photographs where of our Father who passed away 12/09/1975, than we where aged 6/14 yrs old, but the stories of the happy times made us both laugh out. I`ve not been one whom looks backwards

much if at all, but looking back at the family is the 2nd backwards is a great and amazing times, just in case you wish to now the other one are you sitting in comfort , its yes its the biggest

one, MUSIC, its a time machine of Utopia. there is so many other times when you play music you can remember buying, first time you heard it or you found romance... there you have it.

well where will the journey of this journeyman will travel . . . :peace:

tomorrow was the day you where worrying about . . . YESTARDAY :peace:

Thank you for sharing your story geekfreak! I agree music is comforting AND has everything good about life in it! :friends::kiss::D

I like your quote geekfreak. I don't want to worry I just want others to be as understanding of me as I am of them. I want everyone to find happiness! It's easy we just gotta listen to our hearts and the hearts of those we love and care for. :)

content in the knowledge of teleology and human consciousness, there is a way of become one within the music the bright light of enlightening you within human consciousness you now I`m trying to find a natural high no chemical/alcohol... journey in an electric comet ride of the enlightenment of connoisseur musicians to be in your human consciousness and music, there is a meaning here but I don`t have a clue what or if I`ll find out the answer to it, is there any one whom as an answer... well maybe no one will have the right answers... I`d all ways be questioning any questions like this is

just whom I am, I enjoy asking questions to seek out the answers, or seek out the answers to quotes, saying, written words whatever it is. the above consciousness, comes from the book about the Grateful Dead called a strange trip

where the members where talking about Led Zeppelin talking to the dead about teleology/human consciousness. oh that's if the bands did talk the book not make clear, the knowledge of the Grateful Dead they would never be without

Chemical/alcohol aided consciousness, the are fames for kool aid aicd test... now that's KOOL!!!.

content in the knowledge of teleology and human consciousness, there is a way of become one within the music the bright light of enlightening you within human consciousness you now I`m trying to find a natural high no chemical/alcohol... journey in an electric comet ride of the enlightenment of connoisseur musicians to be in your human consciousness and music, there is a meaning here but I don`t have a clue what or if I`ll find out the answer to it, is there any one whom as an answer... well maybe no one will have the right answers... I`d all ways be questioning any questions like this is

just whom I am, I enjoy asking questions to seek out the answers, or seek out the answers to quotes, saying, written words whatever it is. the above consciousness, comes from the book about the Grateful Dead called a strange trip

where the members where talking about Led Zeppelin talking to the dead about teleology/human consciousness. oh that's if the bands did talk the book not make clear, the knowledge of the Grateful Dead they would never be without

Chemical/alcohol aided consciousness, the are fames for kool aid aicd test... now that's KOOL!!!.

You are a very inquisitive person geekfreak. I am the same way! I don't know if I have the answers, I have lots of questions! I think that many things in this life seem to be beyond explanation, they just....are. But I enjoy spending my time thinking about these questions because I feel the answers are somewhere within us! There is something in music that helps us lose ourselves and it pulls people together! Hypnotic at times. It's an amazing feeling, a much better feeling than that of being a solitary self. What is it in music that pulls people together in a way that other forms of expression cannot? I think it's awesome how music gives us the ability to feel what is in another soul. How is this? Heavy stuff.

You are a very inquisitive person geekfreak. I am the same way! I don't know if I have the answers, I have lots of questions! I think that many things in this life seem to be beyond explanation, they just....are. But I enjoy spending my time thinking about these questions because I feel the answers are somewhere within us! There is something in music that helps us lose ourselves and it pulls people together! Hypnotic at times. It's an amazing feeling, a much better feeling than that of being a solitary self. What is it in music that pulls people together in a way that other forms of expression cannot? I think it's awesome how music gives us the ability to feel what is in another soul. How is this? Heavy stuff.

I think music has a way of doing four things:

(1) Brings people together who have nothing in common who otherwise would never meet because it creates a team type of mentality, where listeners feel like they are part of a gang or club (The Led Zeppelin forum as an example)

(2) Brings people together who share much in common who otherwise would never meet because of the things related to point 1...

(3) Music is also an escape for those of us who sit an office all day, or driving truck all day or whatever it is

(4) The other that music does is trigger memories and feelings and can create a mood or change a mood of when we discovered whatever music it is that turns our crank.

Edited by Charles J. White

well said Charles J ... yes to your four points, lipslikecherries thank you for what you have stated in this post... most say this since I`ve been on this forum I`ve meet a great bunch of people whom are willing to put over there own views which is the point of the FORUM... is it not?.

tears as well as laugh a long the way... are no I`ll save this for an other day,

I think music has a way of doing four things:

(1) Brings people together who have nothing in common who otherwise would never meet because it creates a team type of mentality, where listeners feel like they are part of a gang or club (The Led Zeppelin forum as an example)

(2) Brings people together who share much in common who otherwise would never meet because of the things related to point 1...

(3) Music is also an escape for those of us who sit an office all day, or driving truck all day or whatever it is

(4) The other that music does is trigger memories and feelings and can create a mood or change a mood of when we discovered whatever music it is that turns our crank.

Good post!

well here we are than, only two days to the weekend where you can be sitting around chillin` to the sounds of the classical musicians to the point of relaxed state of inner self, the out of body floating around the room wholly wondrous

state of wonder "youthful Deep Thinking" and Classical Composers yes that's a good plan YES!!!!.

well hmm well, the to do lists are growing larger, oh so you now what I`m going on and on about its the geeky bit of me. I have list for reading, music, museums, art gallery`s, movies and ?.

now you see the bigger picture of geefreak so within my space in my home there is a stack of cd`s/vinyl`s, books and movies. then list to go to look around gallery`s/ museums. oh list to on various concerts to attend, variety is the spice of life.. our aristocracy, architecture, renaissance and classical antiquities. the thrill of walking through history, looking around the grand architecture, galleries and museums ooh that's soaking up all the history. the pre-historic or gothic architecture fills me with absolute wonderful joy of being an eyewitness through the time of absolute great art, classical music and architecture. that's part of the reason I jump at the chance of visiting the many stately homes, pre-historic places around this county I call home.

add to all of this the one thing we`ll all share music the many styles or scenes within this thing call music, I `ll have a foot in all the styles/scenes... going back to the history one of the places no matter how many times I`ve seen it its still amazing sight to see H. M. S Great Britten, Mary Rose and H. M. S Victory... I`ve been reading the book Jambands by Dean Budnick great info .... its also point me into music/ musicians whom I may never gotten into.... I`m big tennis fan so I`m watching Wimbledon 2014, come on Andy... big disappointment in the 2014 world cup an early exit this is the worst finish since 1957... or 1958 ??. maybe euro`s 2016 LOL... right its getting to boring all this sport talking... the visiting of the above also done whilst I`m visiting somewhere whilst I`m on holiday I`ve been to New York, Boston, Vermont, OZ and Canada on few trips which I`ve full enjoyed... its a great feeling seeking out all of the countries HISTORY. there are many other parts of this planet I`ve been to visit also which have added there history to in rich my lifetime. its also an amazing feeling when the local people seek to help you get more knowledge and history with you, one of the most moving was in OZ, visiting the Jewish Museum, two of the Jewish people sharing his story of the HOLOCAUST, to this I`m very grateful they choice to talk to me, seeing the ???? Holocaust sorry don`t now what to write. so all call it sorry stuff, I was crying whilst looking at the children `s clothes, how could one human do that to another HUMAN BEING... to finish on a happy note the female sat with me and my wife having a coffee Her great grandson came in sat down an told so his view of his happy times with his great grandmother oh and father whom also was in a camp, be time we left I was smile about the young mans stories...