Jimmy Page says "It's time to play live again"

Wolfman

....Strider your observation of Led Zeppelin's Iconic Legacy is very well written, in all of your posts to date...The Timeless Eternal Artist that resides within Page will always be presented this way, and to reiterate what Steve A. Jones once written here in the Forum, that Jimmy's own Iconic Vision Led Zeppelin is incomparable to any other form of artistry....and the RollingStone Interview, Page has indicated that attentiveness to Led Zeppelin "proved to be the right thing".....I really do admire Jimmy, the passionate timeless Inner artist, the Legendary Musician wishes to acknowledge...I understand it to be this way today and beyond.....on this note, I love this photo of Ross Halfin that he posted today, very rarely do I mention him in this Forum, but I will today...

">http://zosorosshalfin_zps6098df77.jpg

Where are they right now?

I wish I was famous, those macaroons look great!

I see your point but I'll wager you that Les Paul in 1973 was still busier than Jimmy Page is today. Heck, for years even up to his death Les Paul played every Monday Night in New York City.

My point in using Jack White was to illustrate that it is not that difficult to get a band together and play if that is what you really want to do.

I hear you. I did pick Les Paul because he largely retired from music in the late 60's and got back into playing again later. Hopefully Jimmy follows his example!

Planetpage, your post seems very flattering, but I cannot figure out what you are trying to say there. No offence, but it's over my head. Can you clarify please?

Dark Lord, your observation of Led Zeppelin is quite interesting as well....Eternal youthful artist of Jimmy Page (the one that resides in his heart) will always speak this way, that he will play again..., he will not and cannot let go of this fact...

it is true that Les Paul, and even Ravi Shankar continued to play well into his 90th Birthday...but the Commercial success of Led Zeppelin, the iconic musical institution, is hard to match by future projects...for this reason, Jimmy has chosen to stay connected with Led Zeppelin, and really devote his time and attention that will have more impact on future generations....

I hope I have clarified...tks

...it is not just a matter of getting a band together...He is an Iconic Musician, he has to match his own status if he were to continue...

Dark Lord, your observation of Led Zeppelin is quite interesting as well....Eternal youthful artist of Jimmy Page (the one that resides in his heart) will always speak this way, that he will play again..., he will not and cannot let go of this fact...

it is true that Les Paul, and even Ravi Shankar continued to play well into his 90th Birthday...but the Commercial success of Led Zeppelin, the iconic musical institution, is hard to match by future projects...for this reason, Jimmy has chosen to stay connected with Led Zeppelin, and really devote his time and attention that will have more impact on future generations....

I hope I have clarified...tks

...it is not just a matter of getting a band together...He is an Iconic Musician, he has to match his own status if he were to continue...

Got it. I thought that's what you were saying. Thanks very much for taking the time to clarify. I appreciate it.

Archived