Jimmy Page interview Paris 20.5.2014

TheStairwayRemainsTheSame

Thanks for posting! I think it sucks that Jimmy gets asked all the time if or when Led Zeppelin will get back together. Don't get me wrong Led Zeppelin is my favorite band but Jimmy Page is my favorite musician!! I would like to hear Jimmy do his thing with or without Robert! And I think Jimmy would like nothing more than to play with Robert and John Paul again. His being asked about reforming must be an awful daily reminder that it isn't likely to happen. If I ever ran into Jimmy (OMG like I could be so lucky!!! :lol: :lol:) I wouldn't ask him about it. If they do ever perform again it will probably just happen like it did at the O2!

• 2 weeks later...

People need to move on. A tour simply isn't going to happen. And you know what? I'm okay with that. Far too many bands that are well past their prime are still on the road playing—and replaying—their classic hits. Would hate to ever see the mighty Zeppelin embarrass themselves on stage.

Gotta respect a band that has repeatedly turned down mountains of cash and understands the glorious past can never be duplicated.

I think it sucks that Jimmy gets asked all the time if or when Led Zeppelin will get back together. His being asked about reforming must be an awful daily reminder that it isn't likely to happen.

Evidenced by Jimmy's pained expression when the guy starts to ask the inevitable question. Don't these journalists have any shame? At this point, Jimmy might even welcome being asked about devil worship or plagiarism, just for a relative change of pace :)

Archived