Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
DAVIDALLEN

David Allen Hundreds Of Never Before Seen Led Zeppelin Photos

If it is ok with you all here, i will post new photos that nobody has ever seen here.

That is better than OK!

If it is ok with you all here, i will post new photos that nobody has ever seen here.

We would all absolutely love it! Thank you!

Awesome! Be sure to watermark them so that you get proper credit!

Wow amazing!! Thank you so much David Allen for sharing your thoughts, photos and memories!

:you_rock: Hard!

Welcome to the forum!

Edited by lipslikecherries

Thanks David,your photos are very much appreciated :thumbsup:

JAW DROPPING!!

thank you so much for sharing your amazing 1977 photographs! It is so rare to have a professional such as yourself be so kind.

this one of yours is one of my personal favorites:

img077xxxzzz.jpg

I would love to see a larger version. Do you have anymore from the laser pyramid section of Page's solo?

thanks again!!!

Hello All,

My name is David Allen. I was friends with the band along with Swan Song Records and Peter Grant from around 1975 to 1985. Its been 37 years since I took the famous shot of Led Zep that was used as a promotional photo in 1977. People are selling it without my permission with incorrect photo credit. I just scanned for the first time 275 photos, that were never scanned, printed or even seen by anyone including myself. Here is a sample below of some of them. You can contact me about this at mail@TodaysNew.com.

Thanks,

David Allen

Thanks David, these are absolutely awesome!!!

What Zep shows did you attend in 1977? Am assuming you shot photos at each show you attended? Some of us 1977 fanatics would love to see pictures from shows that tour that have very few pictures taken at these concerts:

1. Tempe, Arizona
  2. Indianapolis
  3. St. Louis
  4. Either Minneapolis date: Minneapolis and/or St. Paul the next night

Thanks in advance if you shot photos from those shows and can post some!

At Les Pauls' Birthday Party At The Hard Rock Cafe, N.Y.C. Lots Of People Jammed With Les. Seen Here With Jimmy And Al Di Meola.

post-28201-0-93881400-1402200403_thumb.j

This is fantastic, awesome pics (and also welcome to the forum)

At Les Pauls' Birthday Party At The Hard Rock Cafe, N.Y.C. Lots Of People Jammed With Les. Seen Here With Jimmy And Al Di Meola.

How fitting, as today would have been Les Paul's 99th birthday.

Thanks David, these are absolutely awesome!!!

What Zep shows did you attend in 1977? Am assuming you shot photos at each show you attended? Some of us 1977 fanatics would love to see pictures from shows that tour that have very few pictures taken at these concerts:

1. Tempe, Arizona
  2. Indianapolis
  3. St. Louis
  4. Either Minneapolis date: Minneapolis and/or St. Paul the next night

Thanks in advance if you shot photos from those shows and can post some!

Hi David - do you have any images from these shows?

Great pic! I have a bootleg of Jimmy playing an instrumental blues number at that event and it's great, sounds very I Can't Quit You Babe-ish. Pretty sure that was just him with Les's backing band, would love to know what he's playing in this pic with DiMeola and Les.

Keep 'em coming!