Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
chillumpuffer

Yardbirds Summer 1966 Buxton

That's incredible! Which publication is it from, and was there any other text accompanying it?

Do you mean Steve Which paper? It is from The Buxton Advertiser from last Thursday. I e mailed the guy who did the piece and asked him was there any other pictures. Unfortunately there isn't ( well he is only a journalist after all). All he sent me was this link and I noticed that you could buy this picture from the owner. And no, there was no accompanying text. I hope this helps?

http://www.buxtonadvertiser.co.uk/news/local/memory-lane-1966-a-year-in-photos-video-1-6649248

Do you mean Steve Which paper? It is from The Buxton Advertiser from last Thursday. I e mailed the guy who did the piece and asked him was there any other pictures. Unfortunately there isn't ( well he is only a journalist after all). All he sent me was this link and I noticed that you could buy this picture from the owner. And no, there was no accompanying text. I hope this helps?

http://www.buxtonadvertiser.co.uk/news/local/memory-lane-1966-a-year-in-photos-video-1-6649248

Perfect; thank you!