"Jimmy Page needs to have a good rest"

royalrumpus

Damn! I know it's none of my business but I liked the idea of them together. It just seemed so dignified for him to be with a mature woman who is a respected artist in her own right.

[/quote

My thoughts exactly, a real shame.

Just wondering folks, in this topic we've also talked about if Jimmy should put Led Zep to rest and maybe see if he can team up with others.

Just looking around on the internet, I found this picture of Jimmy and Gary Clark jr. The picture seems to be an ad for Gibson, but I for one would actually be extited if these

two would create some new music and maybe even perform together. One can dream right.....?

Varvatos04_GQ_23Jan13_pr_b_1083x658.jpg

Just wondering folks, in this topic we've also talked about if Jimmy should put Led Zep to rest and maybe see if he can team up with others.

Just looking around on the internet, I found this picture of Jimmy and Gary Clark jr. The picture seems to be an ad for Gibson, but I for one would actually be extited if these

two would create some new music and maybe even perform together. One can dream right.....?

Varvatos04_GQ_23Jan13_pr_b_1083x658.jpg

It's an ad for John Varvatos and it's the culmination of their collaboration.

It's an ad for John Varvatos and it's the culmination of their collaboration.

Ha ha, oops, on the website where I found the picture they mentioned it was on gibson's website......

Off course it says John Varvatos on the picture, the fact that someone mentioned finding it on gibson's website got me confused....

Sorry about this not exactly sharp action of mine......

More info: http://mountainjam.com/gary-clark-jr-jimmy-page-in-new-varvatos-ads/

Anyway...., musically I still feel these 2 should team up.

John Paul Jones and Jimmy Page should call Robert's bluff. Set up the instruments in a room or studio somewhere, and let Robert know to meet them at such and such a place, at such and such time and when Robert walks in there is Jimmy and Jones playing instruments working on some bits and demos and so on.

John Paul Jones and Jimmy Page should call Robert's bluff. Set up the instruments in a room or studio somewhere, and let Robert know to meet them at such and such a place, at such and such time and when Robert walks in there is Jimmy and Jones playing instruments working on some bits and demos and so on.

I don't think Plant is bluffing. Also JPJ is busy composing his opera and recording with Mini Bus Pimps.

• 2 weeks later...

Look at the On this Day for tomorrow. I just added it to the thread. Robert does not deserve that from Jimmy.

Actually I think it just goes to show you that one can't always believe what one reads into comments either make of each other in the press....

Brothers always ....in my opinion..

Archived