I have a Huge favor to ask

xandrose

My dad just passed away and he was a huge Zeppelin fan he is even getting buried in his zeppelin shirt, I want to play stairway to heaven at the funeral but i was told that it would have to be an all instrumental version (no singing). Can you provide me with this please?

London Philharmonic Orchestra did a version. It contains no singing. You can buy it from most music download sites, It's on P2P too. If you can't find it send me your email address. Please listen to it first, it is good at the beginning but I don't care for the part where the guitar solo should be.

My dad just passed away and he was a huge Zeppelin fan he is even getting buried in his zeppelin shirt, I want to play stairway to heaven at the funeral but i was told that it would have to be an all instrumental version (no singing). Can you provide me with this please?

xandrose, I too am sorry about the loss of your dear father. I think a string quartet would sound nice, something like I found on the following. It is called Classic Rock String Quartet Tribute to Led Zeppelin on cduniverse.com

http://mfile3.akamai.com/14123/wm2/muze.do...&obj=v60613

xandrose, I too am sorry about the loss of your dear father. I think a string quartet would sound nice, something like I found on the following. It is called Classic Rock String Quartet Tribute to Led Zeppelin on cduniverse.com

http://mfile3.akamai.com/14123/wm2/muze.do...&obj=v60613

I MIGHT be able to remove vocals with recording software I have. I'll get back to you.

I'm sorry for your loss. My condolences to you :console:

I'm glad somebody was able to help you out :)

Archived