Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
xandrose

I have a Huge favor to ask

My dad just passed away and he was a huge Zeppelin fan he is even getting buried in his zeppelin shirt, I want to play stairway to heaven at the funeral but i was told that it would have to be an all instrumental version (no singing). Can you provide me with this please?

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I wish I had something to help you out. My dad passed away at this time of year, too. We played Zep at his funeral, too.

London Philharmonic Orchestra did a version. It contains no singing. You can buy it from most music download sites, It's on P2P too. If you can't find it send me your email address. Please listen to it first, it is good at the beginning but I don't care for the part where the guitar solo should be.

I am sorry to hear of your loss, hope the google search worked !!

My dad just passed away and he was a huge Zeppelin fan he is even getting buried in his zeppelin shirt, I want to play stairway to heaven at the funeral but i was told that it would have to be an all instrumental version (no singing). Can you provide me with this please?

xandrose, I too am sorry about the loss of your dear father. I think a string quartet would sound nice, something like I found on the following. It is called Classic Rock String Quartet Tribute to Led Zeppelin on cduniverse.com

http://mfile3.akamai.com/14123/wm2/muze.do...&obj=v60613

xandrose, I too am sorry about the loss of your dear father. I think a string quartet would sound nice, something like I found on the following. It is called Classic Rock String Quartet Tribute to Led Zeppelin on cduniverse.com

http://mfile3.akamai.com/14123/wm2/muze.do...&obj=v60613

I MIGHT be able to remove vocals with recording software I have. I'll get back to you.

I MIGHT be able to remove vocals with recording software I have. I'll get back to you.

Don't bother, yes those programs lessen the vocals, but it's still there, and you can still hear it very clearly.

OMG!!!!! if you would that would be perfect i want the true led zepplin version please try my email will let me have up to a gig in one email please try thank you all soo sooooo much

I'm sorry for your loss. My condolences to you :console:

I'm glad somebody was able to help you out :)

I'm really sorry...hope you're feeling better soon, I'm making a quiet minute of thinking abot your dad right now

Sorry for your loss. Unfortunatly, I can't provide more info then what's already here.