Boxes for the Super Deluxe Editions

joe_zo

Anyone else noticed that the boxes crack when you open them up. This is for the Super Deluxe Editions! I opened LZ III and the front half ripped, and again with LZ I the binding cracked. Anyone else notice this?

He, I returned my first lz I it was cracked bottom edge.

I think shipping is to blame hhead are heavy, if dropped, that cover will rip. The foam in the box does nothing, Andy my first one was dropped for sure. Lucky one seconds copy,

The lz ii from amazon was at least double boxed and ok.

Is there a way to know you have a numbered album without opening the box? Thx

As you can plainly see from this photo, the shrinkwrap outside clearly says whether you have a box with a numbered art print inside.

led_zeppelin_I_super_deluxe_box_set_c__5

It is a little disconcerting and surprising, to say the least, to hear all these tales of damaged boxes, cracked bindings, etc. Luckily for me, that has not been the case...all of my Super Deluxe Boxes have been pristine, inside and out. That includes blemish-free CDs and vinyl discs. I guess that is one benefit to buying first-hand...you can inspect the box before buying it and choose one that meets your standards.

Thanks, I took that as a reference to something differently than numbered vinyl. Thanks!! Led zepp. III Deluxe on big delay. Guess ill assume all the numbered ones are sold or is there an issue with production? If anyone knows?

Archived