That's it, I'm moving to somewhere in Europe.

Empire

Now look, just because many here like to eat pizza, donuts, Haagen Dazs, Whoppers, Big Macs, fries, etc. and then go on the Jerry Springer show.......

Awww hell, I'm coming with you.

:D

wow redrum I thought you were talking about Engand there :D

Now look, just because many here like to eat pizza, donuts, Haagen Dazs, Whoppers, Big Macs, fries, etc. and then go on the Jerry Springer show.......

Awww hell, I'm coming with you.

:D

That's what I'm talking about. Let's organize a walk-out. I want to go to England anyway mate. Ironically enough, you know which state is the fattest per capita in the US? Mine. Fucking West Virginia.

Don't get me wrong. I've been known to go "hoggin'" when I'm drunk. But damn. You can't throw a stick without hitting a.................nevermind.

I'll get my affairs in order. Sell all my shit. Except for the lifesize Han Solo in Carbonite. Then I'm gone.

I just need to find a nice little village, where I can get a job that has a decent pub.

Oh, and a sexy chick to wake me up every morning with that sexy accent.

I'll swap. I'll take a southern U.S gal with a sexy southern accent over any European bint. :)

By the way, as a connosuer of both places I can categorically state there are better looking women in Dallas than there are in Paris.

Heres a view of the Pont-Neuf bridge in Toulouse, France. Very European. :D

pont_neuf.jpg

Is she about to take a shit?

I think I see something ...

heh.

OH.

Nevermind.

She's just throwing up.

And apparently forgot to wipe her ass.

Four words:

Thick. Black. Anus. Hair.

Gotta love the French.