2014-15 NHL Season

LedZeppfan77

And IMO, the series. Momentum is definitely with the Capitals.

For ebk's sake, I hope so.

By the way, I have never understood why it's the Washington Capitals and not the Capitols. The team is in Washington DC and the CAPITOL building is in DC...shouldn't they be the Capitols?

For ebk's sake, I hope so.

By the way, I have never understood why it's the Washington Capitals and not the Capitols. The team is in Washington DC and the CAPITOL building is in DC...shouldn't they be the Capitols?

Nah. Washington is the capital of the United States. They don't represent government buildings. (as in the Capitol)

116 Decibles Brother, it's loud in there.

And IMO, the series. Momentum is definitely with the Capitals.

Oh yeah. Clusterfk I mean Clutterbuck lost his cool for the Isles and started hacking people and got thrown out. :lol:

I had the Caps and Wash. But I do not think the Caps can beat the Rangers. No way. Nash will come up big. The Ducks and Flames is a strange series. Should be interesting. Going to watch the wire to see if Hitchcock is fired. It would be stupid to break up a very good team like the Blues over this. No knee jerk reaction would be my advice

Hopefully with Detroit out, Babcock is somehow lured to come to Toronto. Somehow. Please, hockey gods...

The change comes from the bench out (the management having already been replaced, thank goodness), and if we get Babcock I feel as if the jinx has been lifted. It's been a long loooooooooooong time...

Now that Vancouver is out, I am really having a hard time deciding who to support the rest of these playoffs...Calgary or Montreal, as those are the last remaining Canadian teams. Can't really get enthusiastic about the Ducks even though they're down in Anaheim. Don't like the Blackhawks as they've been a nemesis to the Kings.

I suppose an all-Canadian final between the Habs and Flames would be cool...and a rarity in these times.

Great game last night. The Rangers can't hesitate on their shots and expect to beat the caps defense or Holtby. Game 4 will be a good one.

I am a bit shocked the Rangers are down in this series. If they find a way to blow this series,l then I would have to lean to the Ducks maybe to win it all. They may anyway? St Louis had no business losing. They have the best team on paper easily.

I am a bit shocked the Rangers are down in this series. If they find a way to blow this series,l then I would have to lean to the Ducks maybe to win it all. They may anyway? St Louis had no business losing. They have the best team on paper easily.

Best team on paper doesn't count so much in the playoffs. It's a new season to approach differently, eh? Not saying the Ducks can't get it done. I'm still pulling for the Caps. Maybe I'm a sucker for the underdawg. But at least I shouldn't have to hear crap about how Ovechkin can't come through in the playoffs. He's been fantastic, both sides of the ice. I've seen it upclose.

Image%2017_zpszdensxzu.jpg

ebk, if you're out there, Let's Rock! Bring Mr. ebk, I'll spring for transport to the subway to DC. I'd love to meet y'all. Let's get a suite. Win or lose, let's have a blast. (So long as it's not a school night for me.)