2014-15 NHL Season

LedZeppfan77

Another loss for Buffalo...this time a 4-0 wipeout at home vs. the Bruins. They're certainly tanking as Rick wishes.

Boston totally controlled that game, it was hard to watch. Stars looked good, but lost to philly because they don't have what it takes between the pipes.

In a new website that will be adored by NHL fans and people who are looking for creative ways to wake up their roommates, users can select any NHL team and sound off the goal horn.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/10/we-just-scored-nhl-goal-horns

Cool ....thanks Steve !

Here's my Rangers :

http://wejustscored.com/teams/nyr.html

Watching all of my ex Sabres in Minnesota and Vancouver. Painful. Vanek set up Minny's first goal. Pommenville just scored. The remains of a President's Trophy team that was robbed of a Cup in 06. Now its all systems lose to get McDavid or Eichel in June.

A couple of notes. The Sabres have beaten the Kings in 3 of last 4. Of course that is when they were really the Sabres. And Ted Nolan, the head coach of the Buffalo Sabres in case some do not know, will face his son in an NHL game for the first time. His son will be a center on a line for the Kings. How strange is that? Strider? Have you seen the kid play? Ted is Canadian Indian.

A couple of notes. The Sabres have beaten the Kings in 3 of last 4. Of course that is when they were really the Sabres. And Ted Nolan, the head coach of the Buffalo Sabres in case some do not know, will face his son in an NHL game for the first time. His son will be a center on a line for the Kings. How strange is that? Strider? Have you seen the kid play? Ted is Canadian Indian.

Man, I wanted to go to the Los Angeles date on the Sabres 2014-15 Tanking Tour, but I had a work schedule conflict. ;)

With Jonathan Quick's blanking of Buffalo, he adds another chapter to his place in Los Angeles Kings lore, passing Rogie Vachon for the most shutouts in club history.

http://www.thehockeynews.com/blog/jonathan-quick-is-the-best-goalie-in-los-angeles-kings-history-officially/

Like the Canucks tonight and i like Columbus to exploit the King's poor recent play. Buffalo could not take advantage. If the Kings play like they have been they will get smoked by the Blue Jackets tonight

For the record. Sabres beat San Jose for 7th straight time

The New Jersey Devils have lost 18 Shootouts in a row!!!!! Beyond belief. Its hard to do that

Like the Canucks tonight and i like Columbus to exploit the King's poor recent play. Buffalo could not take advantage. If the Kings play like they have been they will get smoked by the Blue Jackets tonight

Poor recent play? :blink:

The Kings are 6-1-1! They entered last night's game on a five-game winning streak...and promptly smoked Columbus 5-2 for their 6th win in a row.

So what are you smoking, Rick? :P

Poor recent play? :blink:

The Kings are 6-1-1! They entered last night's game on a five-game winning streak...and promptly smoked Columbus 5-2 for their 6th win in a row.

So what are you smoking, Rick? :P

I read an article about their play. Yes they have won but have been pretty lucky and had solid goal tending. They are not playing well as a unit and when they play good teams like Minnesota and Chicago you will see.

Like I said Strider the Kings not playing well. Pittsburgh killed them and now a loss to the lowly Canes who are the only team that worries me finishing behind the Sabres. I want that pick

OMG the Sabres beat the Detroit Red Wings. What the hell are they doing?

Uh, Strider. Earth to Strider! LA is NOT PLAYING WELL LIKE I TOLD YOU. No I am not smoking the bong. Tomorrow at Dallas. Yikes. As for my Sabres beating Detroit, I do not like this. Lose damn it. Carolina at least beat your Kings, a disgraceful loss to a bunch of 20 yr olds. I just want Carolina to finish ahead of us. They are the only true worry as far as finishing last. Then let the McDavid/Eichel sweepstakes begin.

Great start by the Canucks, and Miller is a big part. Shocking how well Nashville is playing. Beat the Canucks in Vancouver last night. And I cant stand Laviolette. He is a prick.

Uh, Strider. Earth to Strider! LA is NOT PLAYING WELL LIKE I TOLD YOU. No I am not smoking the bong. Tomorrow at Dallas. Yikes. As for my Sabres beating Detroit, I do not like this. Lose damn it. Carolina at least beat your Kings, a disgraceful loss to a bunch of 20 yr olds. I just want Carolina to finish ahead of us. They are the only true worry as far as finishing last. Then let the McDavid/Eichel sweepstakes begin.

Great start by the Canucks, and Miller is a big part. Shocking how well Nashville is playing. Beat the Canucks in Vancouver last night. And I cant stand Laviolette. He is a prick.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm aware of their losing streak. It is way too early in the season to start panicking.

http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-82005645/

Way to go Gary Buttman! Thanks for scheduling the Hall of Fame induction opposite Monday Night Football! Shithead! :mad:

How about scheduling them on a Saturday? Or maybe take a page from the NFL and create a Hall of Fame game to be played before the season and have the Hall of Fame ceremonies before the game?

Anyway, a hale and hearty congratulations to long-time King Rob Blake (Kings fans will never forget him), Peter Forsberg (a beautiful player...those Forsberg-Sakic-Roy Avalanche teams were so fun to watch), Dominik Hasek (The Dominator...from a time when the Sabres were good), Mike Modano (American-born), the late Pat Burns, and long-time referee Bill McCreary (which should make Rick happy...I'm sure McCreary screwed his Sabres out of a win at some time in Rick's life, haha)! A very good class of inductees. :bravo:

http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-82005645/

Way to go Gary Buttman! Thanks for scheduling the Hall of Fame induction opposite Monday Night Football! Shithead! :mad:

How about scheduling them on a Saturday? Or maybe take a page from the NFL and create a Hall of Fame game to be played before the season and have the Hall of Fame ceremonies before the game?

Anyway, a hale and hearty congratulations to long-time King Rob Blake (Kings fans will never forget him), Peter Forsberg (a beautiful player...those Forsberg-Sakic-Roy Avalanche teams were so fun to watch), Dominik Hasek (The Dominator...from a time when the Sabres were good), Mike Modano (American-born), the late Pat Burns, and long-time referee Bill McCreary (which should make Rick happy...I'm sure McCreary screwed his Sabres out of a win at some time in Rick's life, haha)! A very good class of inductees. :bravo:

He is a piece of shit. McCreary. Anyway, when we cash in those lottery picks and 3 number ones in June, things will be different in Buffalo. Its a real hockey town unlike Tinseltown. LA is as much a hockey town as Miami. Alot of transplanted northerners. How can LA not have a football team? All this time? Incredible.

Archived