2014-15 NHL Season

LedZeppfan77

Oh I know how you feel, ebk. The momentum has certainly shifted NY's way. Tough game 7 coming up. Caps let the Rangers back in the series, like the Rangers let the Caps back in the game tonight. We'll see what both teams are made of. There's nothing better than watching a game 7 (well, unless, of course, your team is in one...)

Lundquist was a bit sloppy on a couple tonight. I like the Rangers to win the East still. But game 7's are scary especially for the favorite team. Montreal has the look of a team that could pull off the next 3-0 comeback. Its certainly possible. Flames up 1-0 after one.

Down goes Vancouver. Down goes Calgary. And then there was one.

The Ducks dispatched Calgary in Overtime 3-2, leaving Montreal as the lone remaining Canadian team. Probably not for long, given that they're down 3 games to 2.

Western Conference Finals: Chicago vs. Anaheim. I think the Blackhawks find a way to win.

Down goes Vancouver. Down goes Calgary. And then there was one.

The Ducks dispatched Calgary in Overtime 3-2, leaving Montreal as the lone remaining Canadian team. Probably not for long, given that they're down 3 games to 2.

Western Conference Finals: Chicago vs. Anaheim. I think the Blackhawks find a way to win.

I am going to go Ducks because Chicago had alot of big time problems that St Louis was able to expose. I will never know how the Wild upset the Blues. They deprived us of a great series with Teresenko leading the way. I am picking the Ranger to get it done in their series. And Montreal to force a game 7.

As Tony Kornheiser calls them, The Choking Dogs are in deep doodoo. Of course Ovechkin is going to say they'll win game 7...what else is he gonna say?

But the numbers suggest otherwise. Ovechkin is 4-12 in elimination games, 3-5 in game 7s. The Capitals have now blown a NHL record five 3-1 series leads.

Meanwhile the Rangers are 6-0 historically in game 7s at the Garden. Lundqvist's GAA in Game 7s is something like 0.8.

I feel bad for the long-suffering Washington fans but I think the Blueshirts complete the comeback Wednesday.

I need Montreal to cover a plus 1 1/2 spread tonight to cash out a couple of parlays. I am expecting Montreal to have a good shot at forcing game 7. Big advantage in goal. Tampa is the better team offensively but Montreal has Price and he had best play great tonight. Ovetchkin has supplied the bulletin board material with his game 7 gaurantee. He is not Mark Messier. Go Rangers

Get the champagne on ice zepscoda.

I don't want to jinx anything. What a cool match up NYR and the Bolts could be. Lots of players that swaped teams.

Bishop is great, maybe not as good as Holtby, but one of the top 10 for sure.

Stamkos is bad ass and now is playing hot....Callahan will be back from the appendectomy by game 2 I would think.

But before I get to deep into the possible match up, tomorrow nights game will be a classic, to end one of the most gut wrenching post season match ups that I can remember.

Let's go Rangers !

I don't want to jinx anything. What a cool match up NYR and the Bolts could be. Lots of players that swaped teams.

Bishop is great, maybe not as good as Holtby, but one of the top 10 for sure.

Stamkos is bad ass and now is playing hot....Callahan will be back from the appendectomy by game 2 I would think.

But before I get to deep into the possible match up, tomorrow nights game will be a classic, to end one of the most gut wrenching post season match ups that I can remember.

Let's go Rangers !

I hope the Rangers win. Ovetchkiin is gauranteeing victory. How about Jack Eichel, the future Buffalo Sabre and our number one pick this June, scores winner for team USA

Both goalies stepping up. Hang on to your fingernails.

Good grief. OT.

There will be at least 3 OT periods. Then the Caps will lose.

:lol: ebk, what will TK say if the Choking Dogs actually win?

Both goalies stepping up. Hang on to your fingernails.

ebk, what will TK say if the Choking Dogs actually win?

I'd say he'll be speechless, but it is TK... :)

Archived