2014-15 NHL Season

LedZeppfan77

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH another big rebound does it!!!!!

Sorry, ebk :console::beer:

Ovy 3-6 in Game 7. Guarantees a win. Henrik has won every Game 7 he's been in. Said nothing.

Basic hockey wins it - win the faceoff, pass to the point for a screened shot, rebound, puck in the net.

That was thrilling!!!

Rangers - Bolts should an amazing series. Can't wait!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH another big rebound does it!!!!!

Sorry, ebk :console::beer:

Ovy 3-6 in Game 7. Guarantees a win. Henryk has won every Game 7 he's been in. Said nothing.

Basic hockey wins it - win the faceoff, pass to the point for a screened shot, rebound, puck in the net.

That was thrilling!!!

Rangers - Bolts should an amazing series. Can't wait!

I would have preferred Montreal vs. New York. Rangers - Habs just has a better ring to it...there's more history involved. Still feels weird Tampa Bay having a hockey team...I giggle a little.

I would have preferred Montreal vs. New York. Still feels weird Tampa Bay having a hockey team...I giggle a little.

That would've been another epic goalie battle, but I'm not sure it could be better than what we saw in this series.

As to the bold part, I feel the same way about Phoenix. Tampa Bay - of all place to be spoiled with great hockey, though. Yzerman's done a great job. Here's hoping Yzerman's old teammate (and former Ranger) Shanny can replicate his success with the Buds.

Epic radio is my consolation.

Congrats, zepscoda!!

I just listened to TK's show today...it was epic fun indeed, so you there's some consolation. Loved all the jingles about the Choking Dogs. And I have been reading Sally Jenkins (and her father) for years and so it was good to hear her on a segment. Loved her description of Holtby looking like a marooned astronaut after the game-winning goal.

Rangers - Bolts is easy for me to decide...I hope the Rangers win. They're a tough team, with a little history and glamour, and how can you not root for a rock like Lundqvist?

There have been a small, elite group of goalies that I admire and respect above all others, and will watch them with awe even if they don't play for my team. Rogie Vachon...Ken Dryden...Patrick Roy...Martin Brodeur...Dominik Hasek...Jonathan Quick. Henrik Lundqvist is on that list.

I remember last year's Stanley Cup between Lundqvist's Rangers and Quick's Kings. Lundqvist definitely played well enough tto win...a couple lucky bounces here and there and who knows? For the sake of my L.A. Kings, I am glad fortune smiled on the Kings. But now that my Kings aren't in it this year, I can't see anyone more deserving of a Cup than Lundqvist.

So, zepscoda, I'm with you and your Blueshirts. Let's Go Rangers!

I'll post about my Western Conference pick later.

Both of these series are toss ups and can go 7. I will go out on a limb and pick another LA/NY final. But I am far from confident

ANAHEIM IS NOT L.A.!!! :rant:

Don't drink the Arte Moreno kool-aid.

Another 1 goal game, never a post season dull moment with these guys.

Rangers over the Lighting , game 1 , 2-1

Precisely why I pick the Rangers to win the series; you have to like Lundqvist's chances in these tight games.

As for the WCF, I don't particularly care for Chicago or Anaheim but at least if the Ducks win there might be a chance to go to a Stanley Cup game in person. So, go Ducks.

Precisely why I pick the Rangers to win the series; you have to like Lundqvist's chances in these tight games.

As for the WCF, I don't particularly care for Chicago or Anaheim but at least if the Ducks win there might be a chance to go to a Stanley Cup game in person. So, go Ducks.

I want the Ducks also. I do expect Tampa to put up a true battle in that series. But who knows? They had a plus 13 vs the Rangers in the regular season and that is a big domination. It may be gone now, but I would not count them out over one loss 2-1 in typical Rangers fashion. To really go all the way Nash must find the back of the net. He is the guy that must be a star. The Western teams are loaded with more offense, just like in the NBA but not as much tilted.

Archived