2014-15 NHL Season

LedZeppfan77

Although I am a Blackhawk fan, I'm also a realist. St. Louis, this year, is the team to beat in the west. Getting Tarasenko back is going to be huge for them. If the Blackhawks get passed the Predators, and meet the Blues in the second round, I do not believe the Blackhawks have enough to defeat St. Louis.

These pro sports draft lotteries are corrupt. How is it that the Edmonton Oilers won the rite to select 1st again? They had the 1st pick in 10' and drafted Hall, in 11' and drafted Nugent-Hopkins, and 12' with Nail Yakupov - what a F'n joke. It's obvious the powers that be in the NHL want the Oilers to rise back to prominence.

These pro sports draft lotteries are corrupt. How is it that the Edmonton Oilers won the rite to select 1st again? They had the 1st pick in 10' and drafted Hall, in 11' and drafted Nugent-Hopkins, and 12' with Nail Yakupov - what a F'n joke. It's obvious the powers that be in the NHL want the Oilers to rise back to prominence.

This is why we tanked. To make sure we got one of the two prizes. Eichel will be a Sabre

What the League wants and what it gets are not always the same, Amstel. Getting a #1 pick doesn't guarantee success...look at the years of LA Clipper futility, even after year after year of lottery picks. Edmonton could very well blow this pick on a bum. By the way...love, just love your signature photo.

What the League wants and what it gets are not always the same, Amstel. Getting a #1 pick doesn't guarantee success...look at the years of LA Clipper futility, even after year after year of lottery picks. Edmonton could very well blow this pick on a bum. By the way...love, just love your signature photo.

How is McDavid going to be a bum? Are you kidding me? the kid is great and so is Eichel teh kid we are getting.

How is McDavid going to be a bum? Are you kidding me? the kid is great and so is Eichel teh kid we are getting.

Sports history is littered with sure-fire can't-miss #1s turning into pumpkins. Shall I go through the list?

Blues must bounce back next game. Too much talent

+1

I believed St. Louis was/is the team to beat from the west. They have talent all over the ice - skill, speed, playmakers, defense, goalkeeping, and they are physical

+1

I believed St. Louis was/is the team to beat from the west. They have talent all over the ice - skill, speed, playmakers, defense, goalkeeping, and they are physical

Loaded. Teresenko, Backes, Berglund, Petrangelo (who Hitchcock gave more ice time than the goalie it seems), Shattenkurk, Oshie. How the fuck do they get shut out? And they handled Minnesota end of regular season Must bounce back tomorrow. As for Vancouver, I do not like the decision to stay with Lack one bit. If they do, Miller should ask for a trade. And he will likely get it. I hope back to Sabreland but more than likely to San Jose, closer to his squeeze

Two teams have a chance to close out sweeps tonight and get themselves some rest before the next round: Montreal and Anaheim.

It'll be interesting to see which team, if not both, can seal the deal on the road.

Two teams have a chance to close out sweeps tonight and get themselves some rest before the next round: Montreal and Anaheim.

It'll be interesting to see which team, if not both, can seal the deal on the road.

I think both the Habs and Ducks will close out their series tonight.

The monster named the St Louis Blues has awoken. 6-1 thrashing of a very good Minnesota team should put the rest of the league on notice. Tonight Miller should start and I say he leads Vancouver back to Calgary and perhaps back to a series win. Was nice to see the Rangers put Pittsbugh on the ropes.

Archived