Anyone else find tarot cards fascinating?

On 7/12/2014 at 11:39 AM, ScarletMacaw said:

I believe they are used for fortune-telling. It may not be scientific, but it appears to be harmless.

Charles Manson was into tarot, and so was Richard Ramirez (night stalker).

31 minutes ago, kipper said:

Charles Manson was into tarot, and so was Richard Ramirez (night stalker).

Manson was into a LOT of stuff. Manson was a card carrying Scientologist who while in prison, both made it to the level of Clear and engaged in private correspondence of LRH. The church denies this but the actual records and correspondence are there. Manson was into anything which would allow him to have control over weaker minds. Dude was essentially an evil Jedi with no power outside the Jedi Mind Trick via mental manipulation techniques.

Ramirez was just straight up batshit-crazy and would have embraced the Power Rangers if someone told them they were Satanic.

Edited by BobDobbs

So there was a woman on YouTube recently that gave an "insight" or whatever you may call it, into the whereabouts of Xavier Dupont LeDegonnes.  The maniac who killed his entire family, buried them under his own house in Nantes, France.  He was last spotted on a video cam, deliberately according to police, walking into the woods in Southern France in 2011 never to be seen again.  He was holding what was believed to be the murder weapon, a 22 rifle he purchased legally and practiced with up until the murders.   The rebirth of "Unsolved Mysteries", has this story and can be seen on Netflix.  Its called "House of Terror" or something like that. The woman with the Terot cards says he is alive and on one of the French speaking Islands in Central America.  I am sure the police have looked. He is the most wanted man in France.  This is a huge story in France.  But more difficult to find into on it in English.  He may have killed himself but his body is no where to be found.   He only took out about 30 Euro's at the ATM where last seen but its possible he could have stockpiled money with the help of someone else. He had huge financial problems, was born of royalty and did not want his wife to learn of their fate is the theory of some.  But killing his own kids?  Its terrible.  A beautiful girl was the oldest daughter. worth a watch.  The Terot reader says he did not kill himself but took a ship from the Nice region where you can board a ship to Central America.  He speaks French and his English and Spanish is good.  

8 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

Manson was into a LOT of stuff. Manson was a card carrying Scientologist who while in prison, both made it to the level of Clear and engaged in private correspondence of LRH. The church denies this but the actual records and correspondence are there. Manson was into anything which would allow him to have control over weaker minds. Dude was essentially an evil Jedi with no power outside the Jedi Mind Trick via mental manipulation techniques.

Ramirez was just straight up batshit-crazy and would have embraced the Power Rangers if someone told them they were Satanic.

Living is SoCal and the L.A. area I am very familiar with both of those assholes. I was young at the time, but after the Manson murders the vibe of the times changed, and nobody looked at hippies the same way here in Los Angeles.  The "peace love" thing was OVER.

Many people I know have a Richard Ramirez story, and how his murders affected or touched pretty much a lot of people. Ramirez for example murdered two people just a few houses away from where my aunt and uncle lived.  I actually had a personal encounter with Richard Ramirez too at one point, but it was a year or so BEFORE his killing spree. I found out about this after he was identified and arrested for murder, but then remembered having to defend a woman once in a store from this really creepy guy trying to steal her purse, and it was in fact Richard Ramirez as I found out later.

On 4/17/2021 at 12:02 PM, kipper said:

Living is SoCal and the L.A. area I am very familiar with both of those assholes. I was young at the time, but after the Manson murders the vibe of the times changed, and nobody looked at hippies the same way here in Los Angeles.  The "peace love" thing was OVER.

Many people I know have a Richard Ramirez story, and how his murders affected or touched pretty much a lot of people. Ramirez for example murdered two people just a few houses away from where my aunt and uncle lived.  I actually had a personal encounter with Richard Ramirez too at one point, but it was a year or so BEFORE his killing spree. I found out about this after he was identified and arrested for murder, but then remembered having to defend a woman once in a store from this really creepy guy trying to steal her purse, and it was in fact Richard Ramirez as I found out later.

IMO the cops should have let the locals who caught him to beat him to death. Save the taxpayers some money.