Newbie to the Forum.

AlasdairDavis

Thanks guys. The photo was taken at his house. : )

Ha! should have known - I was going to ask if it was your house, because from the little we can see from the pic, it looks like a really cool house. Is this in England?

Can you tell us more about how it came about that you would make this for RP?

Welcome to the forum :)

I know Robert through a family member/friend and he said he'd like to do some proper photos with the amp to help me with my new amplifier company. I'm now selling this amplifier and will be donating a portion of the sale to Robert's charitable trust. Here is another shot...

BsQUBs_IUAACNtv.jpg

Yes of course Slavage. He lives in Worcester

But he owns houses in other countries, doesn't he?

I know Robert through a family member/friend and he said he'd like to do some proper photos with the amp to help me with my new amplifier company. I'm now selling this amplifier and will be donating a portion of the sale to Robert's charitable trust. Here is another shot...

BsQUBs_IUAACNtv.jpg

I wanna see more of the house! I bet it's beautiful ...

BsQUBs_IUAACNtv.jpg

Proper photos, indeed! The photos look amazing with the colors and textures...very nice! Good luck with your company and thanks for sharing your photos and story, very cool!

Just wondering...does Robert play guitar more often than Jimmy these days?

I doubt it, Jimmy plays guitar all of the time, but as Jimmy said recently, he 'needs to be seen playing guitar', I'm sure he has loads of demo's, bits, and parts he has on tape in his studio locked away.

• 1 month later...

Archived