Them Crooked Vultures: What happened?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey HELP> whats the name of the song from TCV  on which the end part Jonesy takes off on some type of Zeppelin  sounding riff ?? 

VERY IMPORTANT 

PLEASE  LMK as Its ACTUALY VERIFIEING that trademark sound of Zep is actually JPJ's! 

sO many need to hear this....

ANYONE ???

On 7/29/2020 at 4:39 PM, z1inspector said:

Hey HELP> whats the name of the song from TCV  on which the end part Jonesy takes off on some type of Zeppelin  sounding riff ?? 

VERY IMPORTANT 

PLEASE  LMK as Its ACTUALY VERIFIEING that trademark sound of Zep is actually JPJ's! 

sO many need to hear this....

ANYONE ???

No one person is the trademark sound of Led Zeppelin. It is a trademark shared equally by all four members: John Bonham, John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page, Robert Plant. End of story.

On 7/31/2020 at 9:12 PM, Strider said:

No one person is the trademark sound of Led Zeppelin. It is a trademark shared equally by all four members: John Bonham, John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page, Robert Plant. End of story.

Strider, i am in full agreance with that point ,i always preech the same but if we find this tune that ANY die hard TCV im sure is aware of ,u will hear the distinct sound i speak of.

Someone PLEASE?

On 7/31/2020 at 9:12 PM, Strider said:

Ok  call it ZEPS "Rythm Section" sound! 

U hear it then U gotta know what i mean....

>>I need help finding<<

that TCV tune....it plays at the end of the song

1 hour ago, z1inspector said:

Ok  call it ZEPS "Rythm Section" sound! 

U hear it then U gotta know what i mean....

>>I need help finding<<

that TCV tune....it plays at the end of the song

I think the song you are thinking of is "Spinning in Daffodils".

On 8/3/2020 at 5:43 PM, Strider said:

I think the song you are thinking of is "Spinning in Daffodils".

I listen to that song, no that's not it. it does sound like  Page playing guitar at the end and some type of beetles chant going on over top of it maybe, no that's not it but is interesting

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it's probably all down to availability. QOTSA are becoming bigger and bigger and the Foos are one of the biggest bands in the world now. Unless Josh and Dave decided to take some time off specifically for TCV I don't see it happening again sadly. In other Zeppelin-related superground news, happy there's a new BCC record coming out though which I wasn't expecting so I guess it's proof that you never know! Would love to see JPJ do some shows with anyone though if no TCV stuff is on the horizon!

Edited by LesPaulPlayer