Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
mrledhed

Them Crooked Vultures: What happened?

Recommended Posts

On 8/22/2019 at 3:27 PM, hummingbird69 said:

 this is how I feel about dave grohl

 

vlcsnap-2019-08-22-18h22m39s887.png

I love those sticks

Money, money, money...I am so bloody rich.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jones and Grohl made a very nice rhythm section indeed.  I was at the foot of the stage directly in front of Jones at their DC show at the 9:30 Club.  I’ve been going to concerts for 45 years.  TCV is one of the very best shows I’ve ever seen.  Would love to see them again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey HELP> whats the name of the song from TCV  on which the end part Jonesy takes off on some type of Zeppelin  sounding riff ?? 

VERY IMPORTANT 

PLEASE  LMK as Its ACTUALY VERIFIEING that trademark sound of Zep is actually JPJ's! 

sO many need to hear this....

ANYONE ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 4:39 PM, z1inspector said:

Hey HELP> whats the name of the song from TCV  on which the end part Jonesy takes off on some type of Zeppelin  sounding riff ?? 

VERY IMPORTANT 

PLEASE  LMK as Its ACTUALY VERIFIEING that trademark sound of Zep is actually JPJ's! 

sO many need to hear this....

ANYONE ???

No one person is the trademark sound of Led Zeppelin. It is a trademark shared equally by all four members: John Bonham, John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page, Robert Plant. End of story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2020 at 9:12 PM, Strider said:

No one person is the trademark sound of Led Zeppelin. It is a trademark shared equally by all four members: John Bonham, John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page, Robert Plant. End of story.

Strider, i am in full agreance with that point ,i always preech the same but if we find this tune that ANY die hard TCV im sure is aware of ,u will hear the distinct sound i speak of.

Someone PLEASE?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2020 at 9:12 PM, Strider said:

No one person is the trademark sound of Led Zeppelin. It is a trademark shared equally by all four members: John Bonham, John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page, Robert Plant. End of story.

Ok  call it ZEPS "Rythm Section" sound! 

U hear it then U gotta know what i mean....

>>I need help finding<<

 

that TCV tune....it plays at the end of the song

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, z1inspector said:

Ok  call it ZEPS "Rythm Section" sound! 

U hear it then U gotta know what i mean....

>>I need help finding<<

 

that TCV tune....it plays at the end of the song

I think the song you are thinking of is "Spinning in Daffodils".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2020 at 5:43 PM, Strider said:

I think the song you are thinking of is "Spinning in Daffodils".

I listen to that song, no that's not it. it does sound like  Page playing guitar at the end and some type of beetles chant going on over top of it maybe, no that's not it but is interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...