Jimmy Page 2010s music

Hi guys, this is the 5th year of this decade and Jimmy hasn't played live in 4 of them. About a month ago he was in a studio going over "experimental sound adventures". what these were we don't know we've heard nothing since, what's your take, will he play live in '15 or is that it, will he never make music again. He's said he will be next year but he's said that since 2011, what do you think is there anything to come now the Zeppelin stuff is done?

Hi guys, this is the 5th year of this decade and Jimmy hasn't played live in 4 of them. About a month ago he was in a studio going over "experimental sound adventures". what these were we don't know we've heard nothing since, what's your take, will he play live in '15 or is that it, will he never make music again. He's said he will be next year but he's said that since 2011, what do you think is there anything to come now the Zeppelin stuff is done?

For all we know, Page may occasionally spend time in his home studio trying to compose new music. But to the best of my knowledge he doesn't have anything ready to bring to a band.

I would not hold my breath. I expect to see nothing new from Jimmy.

Archived