Welcome to my life and myspace page.

Empire

Somebody needs to ban this Motha! :burp:

Come on now! I've never encountered such an attention HO in my many travels!

Are you really this desperate for attention?

Sad, very sad. :wacko:

OK... I visited the MySpace.. OMFG!! What planet are you from?

Luke..... feel the force...leave this site!!

So you don't like it. So you don't like me. WHO THE FUCK CARES? Only you.

I don't have a Marshall, but I do have a Les Paul. Is it not OK to be a Star Wars fan and a musician at the same time? I've also been published, have you? I went to art school, did you? I have a copy of Hammer of the Gods. Read it twice. I especially like the part about when they partyed with red snappers. I was trained from age 11 on the drums and have a full 11 piece drum kit. And I don't have a "few" star wars figures, I have a full room of things. One item is worth more than your car. Trust me, it's insured. I know the value of it. I won't say "Back the fuck off", because you don't know me. And you never will with your attitude. But I'm a peaceful man. I would like to know you and your attitude. As faulted as it may be.

I've been published. I have one guitar that is worth more than the room full of trinkets you own. I have a $60, 000 car. I doubt that your Star Wars figure is equal in value. I own 3000 books, some of them are about Zeppelin, the other 2978 are not. You are below the level of amusement.

Begone.

I've been published. I have one guitar that is worth more than the room full of trinkets you own. I have a $60, 000 car. I doubt that your Star Wars figure is equal in value. I own 3000 books, some of them are about Zeppelin, the other 2978 are not. You are below the level of amusement.

Begone.

My "trinket" is worth more than your car. Trust me. It's a one of a kind.

Let's stop this pissing contest and make up. I'm not here to make enemies. I'm here to make friends. And you've done nothing but hinder that. It's apparant, for some reason ( and I don't don't know why) that you've been a dick to me.

Let's stop that now and just be friends and concentrate on what we have in common. OK. ?

I'm extending an olive branch. If you don't take it. Fine. It's your loss. But I think your an intelligent person with a lot to give to communities. I'd hate to think that your an evil, misguided soul that thinks demeaning people and what you have over others makes you happy. THAT would be sad.

Peace?

My "trinket" is worth more than your car. Trust me. It's a one of a kind.

Let's stop this pissing contest and make up. I'm not here to make enemies. I'm here to make friends. And you've done nothing but hinder that. It's apparant, for some reason ( and I don't don't know why) that you've been a dick to me.

Let's stop that now and just be friends and concentrate on what we have in common. OK. ?

I'm extending an olive branch. If you don't take it. Fine. It's your loss. But I think your an intelligent person with a lot to give to communities. I'd hate to think that your an evil, misguided soul that thinks demeaning people and what you have over others makes you happy. THAT would be sad.

Peace?

No problem.

If you promise not to spam this forum with another desperate attention grab. I'll not intervene.

One more thread about your pitiful life, though, and I'll be forced to bludgeon you with all of my might. Good luck to you.

No problem.

If you promise not to spam this forum with another desperate attention grab. I'll not intervene.

One more thread about your pitiful life, though, and I'll be forced to bludgeon you with all of my might. Good luck to you.

Well, for one, your use of the word "spam" is incorrect. I've never spammed anyone. For TWO, I never attempted to grab attention. I was speaking my mind, in a forum I "thought" was open. And for THREE, I know that you DO NOT have the power to do anything about my posts. Though you may have been here longer than me, that's non-sequential. You do not intimidate me.

Well, for one, your use of the word "spam" is incorrect. I've never spammed anyone. For TWO, I never attempted to grab attention. I was speaking my mind, in a forum I "thought" was open. And for THREE, I know that you DO NOT have the power to do anything about my posts. Though you may have been here longer than me, that's non-sequential. You do not intimidate me.

OK Luke. Starting three topics about your loneliness is not spamming nor a desperate attempt for attention. :rolleyes:

Nice MySpace page. Should be very popular with all of the Led Zeppelin fans. :unsure:

I'm new here. You might have seniority. I don't claim to have any power.

I do feel sorry for you. Isn't that the aim of your topics?

OK Luke. Starting three topics about your loneliness is not spamming nor a desperate attempt for attention. :rolleyes:

Nice MySpace page. Should be very popular with all of the Led Zeppelin fans. :unsure:

I'm really glad that you've shared your MySpace page with us, Bryan.

Don't call me Luke. Spamming is something completely different. What the fuck is up with your attitude? I don't have any power at all here. I'm new too. I don't feel sorry for myself. I'm just reaching out to people that I know will set me straight to an extent. I'm tired of the friends around me that sugarcoat things. And what I post does not really reflect WHO I am. If your not going to be constructive, than piss off. If you want to take that olive branch, than be nice. And not an asshole.

You obviously never bothered to read those threads.

Archived