"Nurses do it better"

townsey

On 8/6/2014 at 7:59 PM, IpMan said:

Don't know about nurses being better at sex, maybe they were in the 70's, I was too young to know. What I know about them now is most are overweight, smoke, and have nasty dispositions. The few that are attractive and kind tend to go after doctors and ignore everyone else.

Nurses do it better..only golddigging!

Wow dude.  I know it’s an old post but you couldn’t sound any more ignorant if you tried. I’m 44, 5’8 and 144 lbs, and never smoked a day in my life.  Proud nurse for 23 years.  I’ve done all kinds of nursing including flight nursing, critical/intensive care and Hospice, which were my true passions out of all of them. 

Sorry you feel that way about us.  I hope you don’t need any anytime soon...one may hold your life in their hands. They’ll be just as dedicated to your care even if you are nasty to them.  

Robert’s right - we DO do it better! 

10 hours ago, The Danelectro said:

Wow dude.  I know it’s an old post but you couldn’t sound any more ignorant if you tried. I’m 44, 5’8 and 144 lbs, and never smoked a day in my life.  Proud nurse for 23 years.  I’ve done all kinds of nursing including flight nursing, critical/intensive care and Hospice, which were my true passions out of all of them. 

Sorry you feel that way about us.  I hope you don’t need any anytime soon...one may hold your life in their hands. They’ll be just as dedicated to your care even if you are nasty to them.  

Robert’s right - we DO do it better! 

Meh, just ignore that nasty old git, he is not on here anymore since the accident with a water buffalo. Poor bastard.

Anyway, you're in Albany eh? I have family upstate in Saratoga Springs. Beautiful country.

Edited by PeaceFrogYum

8 hours ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

Meh, just ignore that nasty old git, he is not on here anymore since the accident with a water buffalo. Poor bastard.

Anyway, you're in Albany eh? I have family upstate in Saratoga Springs. Beautiful country.

I was born and raised in Saratoga Springs!  My family is still there.  Fantastic place to grow up.  

Im imagining accidents involving water buffalo.  Trampled Underfoot?