2014 POTTEDPLANT MEMORIAL NFL POOL

Strider

Watch me. Our secondary blows and it's a matter of time until they're exposed. Beating the Giants proved nothing to me. I can't trust the Bills yet because of Manuel. Any QB can excel when you get 200 yards rushing. Let's see how he does without a ground game and some more pressure up front.

Funny you should mention that. Do not expect that to happen this week. CBS Sportsline's Guru for fantasy football says to play Mareno for Miami and to play Spiller and Jackson for Buffalo. He says the Bills should be able to run the ball on Miami. I guess Miami is banged up at linebacker. Likely from chasing that little fucking weasel Armadillo as I call him around, Brady's safety valve and go to guy that replaced that drug induced Wes Welker. What makes you think Carolina has an edge over the Lions? Tannehill has never seen a crowd like he will see Sunday. He is walking into a snake pit.

I know in the second half of that Pats game, the Fins got a lot of pressure on Brady while doing very little, if no blitzing at all. I wonder if this Sunday, the plan of attack will be the same. I know we will have our hands full trying to stop Buffalo's ground attack & I think Manuel is a threat to run out of the pocket at times as well.

This game should be a duel...

:duel:

Edited by paul carruthers

Last year we were allowed to change. I propose a solution that we vote on? Why not allow one change up to one day before the game and a limit of one only as not to make this too confusing? So I will stay with the Vikings in light of these developments but if the vote is approved I want the Eagles instead of Indy. I suggest Strider and Paul Caruthers have the final say. If OK we can list change in a manner they deem easiest

Edited by LedZeppfan77

It's cool to change your picks...the deadline for your picks is 1:00pm EST Sunday. Up to that point you can change as many of your picks as many times as you want. But as soon as 1pm strikes, your picks are locked in stone. Capisce?

OK then. My picks are all going to remain the same except I am taking Philadelphia instead of Indy. Sorry to whoever has to sort through this debacle of a thread. I know that it would seem logical to jump off of Minnesota at this point but I am just not going to do it. So my lone change is the Eagles. I have some good info on this game from another source

^ I thought you and the Philly fans were always fighting! Luck will slice up their defense on Monday night. Wayne, Hilton, Allen, etc. are much better than anything Jacksonville had. The Eagles' offense isn't as good as last year either, IMO, at the wide receiver position.

^ I thought you and the Philly fans were always fighting! Luck will slice up their defense on Monday night. Wayne, Hilton, Allen, etc. are much better than anything Jacksonville had. The Eagles' offense isn't as good as last year either, IMO, at the wide receiver position.

Its the Flyers I hate. Go ahead. Take the Colts.

OK then. My picks are all going to remain the same except I am taking Philadelphia instead of Indy. Sorry to whoever has to sort through this debacle of a thread. I know that it would seem logical to jump off of Minnesota at this point but I am just not going to do it. So my lone change is the Eagles. I have some good info on this game from another source

Since Paul has his hands full with the baseball contest, I gave him the football season off and running this thread myself. So don't worry...it's no problem sorting out everyone's picks.