2014 POTTEDPLANT MEMORIAL NFL POOL

Strider

You're not the only one who picked Jacksonville, Rick.

Because everyone took Miami in tonight's game, the winners for this week will not change no matter what happens tonight. Only the final numbers and season numbers will be affected. So, without further ado, here are the winners for Week 13...in_the_evening, zepscoda, and me! We all stand at 11-4 going into tonight...depending on the Dolphins, we either finish at 12-4 or 11-5. zepscoda and I join the winner's circle for the first time this year. It's about time, hehe.

I'll post final numbers and season standings tomorrow. If you think I am going to waste a night watching the stupid Jets, you've got another thing coming. :P

You're not the only one who picked Jacksonville, Rick.

Because everyone took Miami in tonight's game, the winners for this week will not change no matter what happens tonight. Only the final numbers and season numbers will be affected. So, without further ado, here are the winners for Week 13...in_the_evening, zepscoda, and me! We all stand at 11-4 going into tonight...depending on the Dolphins, we either finish at 12-4 or 11-5. zepscoda and I join the winner's circle for the first time this year. It's about time, hehe.

I'll post final numbers and season standings tomorrow. If you think I am going to waste a night watching the stupid Jets, you've got another thing coming. :P

Ill have 10 if Miami wins. I took Atlanta on another sports contest site where you can win money. I am anxious to see how I fare tomorrow

Miami finally realized they were playing the stupid J-E-T-S and eeked out a win, so everyone picked up another win to their totals last night. mack is the last man standing...the only one who has yet to win a week. Walter moved past Anjin-san alone in second place, while jb126 maintains her lead. And everybody is above 100 wins for the season.

Week 13 Results

in_the_evening: 12-4*

Strider: 12-4*

zepscoda: 12-4*

jabe: 11-5

LedZeppfan77: 11-5

ebk: 10-6

jb126: 10-6

mack: 10-6

apantherfrommd: 9-7

paul carruthers: 9-7

Walter: 9-7

Anjin-san: 8-8

Bong-Man: 7-9

* = Winner of the week

Season Standings After 192 Games

1. jb126: 131-60-1***

2. Walter: 126-65-1****

3. Anjin-san: 125-66-1*****

4. apantherfrommd: 122-69-1***

5. in_the_evening: 121-70-1**

5. Strider: 121-70-1*

6. paul carruthers: 118-73-1*

7. Bong-Man: 116-75-1*

8. ebk: 115-76-1**

8. mack: 115-74-1

9. jabe: 114-77-1*

9. LedZeppfan77: 114-77-1**

10. zepscoda: 106-84-1*

* = Weekly wins

Week 14 Schedule

Thursday Dec. 4

Dallas @ Chicago (Dallas on Thursday again! WTF?)

Sunday Dec. 7 (Remember Pearl Harbor)

Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati

St. Louis @ Washington

New York Giants @ Tennessee

Carolina @ New Orleans

New York Jets @ Minnesota

Baltimore @ Miami

Indianapolis @ Cleveland

Tampa Bay @ Detroit

Houston @ Jacksonville

Buffalo @ Denver

Kansas City @ Arizona

Seattle @ Philadelphia (Game of the Week?)

San Francisco @ Oakland

New England @ San Diego

Monday Dec. 8

Atlanta @ Green Bay

Dallas (Is it time for another Dallas December swoon?)
Cincinnati
St. Louis
Tennessee (Geez, another Loser Bowl. Coughlin must be counting the days 'til he gets fired)
New Orleans
Minnesota
Baltimore (I should pick the Fins, but Baltimore might still be stinging after that BS interference call that cost them vs. San Diego)
Indianapolis
Detroit
Houston
Denver (Sorry Rick, can't pick the Bills this week)
Arizona
Seattle
San Francisco
New England
Green Bay

From top to bottom its pretty close. Here goes this week's

Dallas

Pittsburgh (they usually respond after a stinker and Cincy usually chokes vs Pittsburgh)

St Louis

NY Giants

New Orleans

Minnesota

Baltimore

Cleveland

Detroit

Jacksonville

Buffalo

Arizona

Philly

SF

San Diego

Green Bay ( I am not sure this is as easy as most of you think. I can see the upset happening after the emotional win over NE) Falcons better than advertised.

Green Bay ( I am not sure this is as easy as most of you think. I can see the upset happening after the emotional win over NE) Falcons better than advertised.

"Better than advertised"? Ha! Not on the road...and this game is in Green Bay.

Week 14 Schedule

Thursday Dec. 4

Dallas @ Chicago (Dallas on Thursday again! WTF?)

Exactly! The NFL schedulers once again have not given any favors to the Cowboys. At least they will have 9+ days to get rested and ready for a Sunday night Philly rematch. This is a MUST WIN game for the Cowboys.

Pick: Dallas

Dallas @ Chicago

Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati

St. Louis @ Washington

Carolina @ New Orleans

Baltimore @ Miami

Indianapolis @ Cleveland

Tampa Bay @ Detroit

Houston @ Jacksonville

Buffalo @ Denver

Kansas City @ Arizona

Seattle @ Philadelphia

San Francisco @ Oakland

New England @ San Diego

Atlanta @ Green Bay

Edited by ebk

Exactly! The NFL schedulers once again have not given any favors to the Cowboys. At least they will have 9+ days to get rested and ready for a Sunday night Philly rematch. This is a MUST WIN game for the Cowboys.

Pick: Dallas

You know Dallas better than I. I'll side with Walter. Cowboys for tonight. Hope they can handle the cold. It's gonna be dang near freezin' in the Windy City.

I'm the only one without a win for the week? Well, let's keep that streak going! -:)

Dallas

Cincinnati

Indianapolis

Detroit

Tennessee

Baltimore

Minnesota

New Orleans

St. Louis

Houston

Denver

Arizona

San Francisco

Philadelphia

New England

Green Bay

You know Dallas better than I. I'll side with Walter. Cowboys for tonight. Hope they can handle the cold. It's gonna be dang near freezin' in the Windy City.

Putting the pressure on me, eh? ;)

They SHOULD win....so let's get the job done! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Dallas by gosh!

What are you gonna do with this Bills game Jabe? You know its huge. A local sports writer believes for us to get in we first must assume that Dec 21st visit to Oakland is a win. Then we must win 2 of 3 vs 3 future hall of fame QB's. Manning, Rogers, and Brady. Ouch. He says we have the defense to do it. But do we have the offense. I believe if the defense plays lights out, they can pull it off. But one at a time. We really do not want to lose the Denver game and be forced to run the table. Winning in Buffalo is never easy. Green Bay knows that. The lions were able to beat them with a good defense. We have to play against Denver's weakness's. And I believe that is their defense. Freddie Jackson and Brown must get some yards and kill some clock. Score and make Peyton throw and face a pass rush he has not seen the likes of yet

This from the guy who laughed at Orton going to the Bills. Well he is not so bad. Not Raiders bad. And beating Denver is far more possible than anyone here but me believes

And I'm still laughing. :lol: What does that have to do with the Falcons, whose pitiful play away from their home dome is recognizable to one and all? It's a verifiable statistic.

I'll take Dallas for $400 Alex. Hope your Boys man up tonight, Walter. ;)

And I'm still laughing. :lol: What does that have to do with the Falcons, whose pitiful play away from their home dome is recognizable to one and all? It's a verifiable statistic.

I'll take Dallas for $400 Alex. Hope your Boys man up tonight, Walter. ;)

I put my Streak on ESPN on Dallas. The Falcons beat SF opening day in a great game. They have played better of late. Ryan is good. They might even beat Green Bay but I hope they dont so Green Bay is nice and ripe for their trip up here. Orton is playing damn well. His only problem is lack of mobility. If he could run out of the pocket, he could be an elite QB. He can throw with the best of them. After we bury Denver you wont be laughing. And Dallas had better win tonight

holy crap, I can't believe I went 12 and 4 last week!

Thursday Dec. 4

Chicago

Sunday Dec. 7 (Remember Pearl Harbor)

Pittsburgh

St. Louis

New York Giants

New Orleans

Minnesota

Miami

Indianapolis

Detroit

Houston

Denver

Kansas City

Philadelphia

San Francisco

New England

Monday Dec. 8

Green Bay

Week 14 picks:

Dallas @ Chicago

Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati

St. Louis @ Washington

Camolina @ New Orleans

Baltimore @ Miami

Indianapolis @ Cleveland

Tampa Bay @ Detroit

Houston @ Jacksonville

Buffalo @ Denver

Kansas City @ Arizona

Seattle @ Philadelphia

San Francisco @ Oakland

New England @ San Diego

Atlanta @ Green Bay

I put my Streak on ESPN on Dallas. The Falcons beat SF opening day in a great game. They have played better of late. Ryan is good. They might even beat Green Bay but I hope they dont so Green Bay is nice and ripe for their trip up here. Orton is playing damn well. His only problem is lack of mobility. If he could run out of the pocket, he could be an elite QB. He can throw with the best of them. After we bury Denver you wont be laughing. And Dallas had better win tonight

For the record, SF beat Dallas on opening day....