2014 POTTEDPLANT MEMORIAL NFL POOL

Strider

All you Turkey's will regret taking Denver. Just wait

Thought about it, but my upset picks are killing me. I really like the Bill's defense, and Orton is still a servicable quarterback. He can still buy time in the pocket, and he's smart. Don't like Sammy's status though, and Denver can score points against anybody. If the Bill's were home it might be worth the risk, but not the road show.

Thought about it, but my upset picks are killing me. I really like the Bill's defense, and Orton is still a servicable quarterback. He can still buy time in the pocket, and he's smart. Don't like Sammy's status though, and Denver can score points against anybody. If the Bill's were home it might be worth the risk, but not the road show.

. We shall see all you doubters! The Bills will prevail!

You got me shakin '77. It's not the easiest pick in the litter. :lol: But dag on! the Dolphins do have the best cheerleaders. Ain't no denyin'.

Well I am not so sure about that. Dallas has always been right there. Lots of hot ones on just about every team. Some of those college football teams have some real hot ones. I am the only one that picks Buffalo to beat Denver. I do not think their defense is anything special and we know if you stop Manning you stop Denver. If anyone can get to him its the Bills front line. Super Mario, K Williams and Dareus.

What are you gonna do with this Bills game Jabe? You know its huge. A local sports writer believes for us to get in we first must assume that Dec 21st visit to Oakland is a win. Then we must win 2 of 3 vs 3 future hall of fame QB's. Manning, Rogers, and Brady. Ouch. He says we have the defense to do it. But do we have the offense. I believe if the defense plays lights out, they can pull it off. But one at a time. We really do not want to lose the Denver game and be forced to run the table. Winning in Buffalo is never easy. Green Bay knows that. The lions were able to beat them with a good defense. We have to play against Denver's weakness's. And I believe that is their defense. Freddie Jackson and Brown must get some yards and kill some clock. Score and make Peyton throw and face a pass rush he has not seen the likes of yet

Yeah man, I'm gonna pick the Bills.

Plan to finish my picks later.

ROLL TIDE! oops, wrong thread...

Edited by jabe

Week 14 picks.

Thursday Dec. 4

Dallas...Your Boys looked good, Chuck.

Sunday Dec. 7 (Remember Pearl Harbor)

Pittsburgh

St. Louis

Tennessee

New Orleans

Minnesota

Miami

Indianapolis

Detroit

Houston

Denver

Arizona

Seattle

Oakland

New England

Monday Dec. 8

Green Bay

C'mon....Carolina 41 to 10 *over* the Saints....WTF......

Serious blood on the floor from this week's pool for me at least....

Incredible fucking bullshit is it not? I mean, INCREDIBLE. How in Gods name do you take Carolina? Like Paul said they stink worse than a construction outhouse in July. How does this happen? They did not just beat them. They destroyed them. After they went into Pittsburgh and beat the Steelers at home. Nobody saw that coming either. They are a bookies dream come true. Fucked me good and hard. I would have cashed out 3 more parlays if not for the Aints and their bagheaded fans and their bullshit.

All you Turkey's will regret taking Denver. Just wait

We're still waiting... :lol:

All of us have Green Bay tonight so the winners for this week are already set in stone: Bong-Man and Me! We are tied at 12-3. Give yourself a pat on the back, Bong-Man.

jabe also could have been tied with us at 12-3 but he let LedZeppfan77 snooker him into picking Buffalo. I'll have all the numbers after the Atlanta @ Green Bay result tonight.

Three weeks left and it looks like a three-person race to the finish. jb126 is in the lead, with Walter and Anjin-san as the only ones with a realistic chance of catching her. apantherfrommd sabotaged his chances with a disastrous week, knocking him more than 10 games off the pace.

Bong-Man and Strider pick up the victory for Week 14(Thank you, Raiders!)...each racking up their second weekly win of the season. Here now, the numbers...

Week 14 results

Bong-Man: 13-3*

Strider: 13-3*

jabe: 12-4

paul carruthers: 12-4

Walter: 12-4

Anjin-san: 11-5

ebk: 11-5

jb126: 11-5

mack: 11-5

in_the_evening: 10-6

zepscoda: 10-6

apantherfrommd: 9-7

LedZeppfan77: 9-7

Season Standings After 208 Games

1. jb126: 142-65-1***

2. Walter: 138-69-1****

3. Anjin-san: 136-71-1*****

4. Strider: 134-73-1**

5. apantherfrommd: 131-76-1***

5. in_the_evening: 131-76-1**

6. paul carruthers: 130-77-1*

7. Bong-Man: 129-78-1**

8. ebk: 126-81-1**

8. jabe: 126-81-1*

8. mack: 126-79-1

9. LedZeppfan77: 123-84-1**

10. zepscoda: 116-90-1*

Week 15 Schedule

Thursday Dec. 11

Arizona @ St. Louis

Sunday Dec. 14

Pittsburgh @ Atlanta

Jacksonville @ Baltimore

Green Bay @ Buffalo

Tampa Bay @ Carolina

Cincinnati @ Cleveland

Houston @ Indianapolis

Oakland @ Kansas City

Miami @ New England

Washington @ New York Giants

Denver @ San Diego

New York Jets @ Tennessee

Minnesota @ Detroit

San Francisco @ Seattle

Dallas @ Philadelphia

Monday Dec. 15

New Orleans @ Chicago

Thursday Dec. 11

Arizona

Sunday Dec. 14

Pittsburgh

Baltimore

Green Bay

Tampa Bay

Cleveland

Indianapolis

Kansas City

New England

New York Giants

San Diego (upset of the week)

Tennessee

Detroit

Seattle

Philadelphia

Monday Dec. 15

Chicago (sorry but after that last disastrous Saints game, I'm not a believer)!

No more Bye's I guess by looking at all these games

St Louis (this team will be a monster next year, doubt the math could get them in even if they run the table?)

Atlanta (did not quit in Green Bay and time for another stinker by Pittsburg)

Baltimore

Buffalo (Bills always tough at home and they stay alive and win this)

Tampa (not sold on Carolina over one game that made no sense)

Cleveland

Indy

KC

Miami

NY Giants

San Diego

NY Jets

Detroit

Seattle

Dallas

Chicago (weather should be nasty and I can think of no excuse for that meltdown vs Carolina)