Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Strider

2014 POTTEDPLANT MEMORIAL NFL POOL

Arizona @ St. Louis

Pittsburgh @ Atlanta

Jacksonville @ Baltimore

Green Bay @ Buffalo

Tampa Bay @ Carolina

Cincinnati @ Cleveland

Houston @ Indianapolis

Oakland @ Kansas City

Miami @ New England

Washington @ New York Giants

Denver @ San Diego

New York Jets @ Tennessee

Minnesota @ Detroit

San Francisco @ Seattle

Dallas @ Philadelphia

New Orleans @ Chicago

I was having a tough time with that Saints/Bears pick--given that both teams suck. But in the end, I have to believe that Brees is better than Cutler.

I think the Bears will pull it out, but in honor of a friend I'm going with the WHODATS.

Week 15 picks:

Arizona @ St. Louis

Pittsburgh @ Atlanta

Jacksonville @ Baltimore

Green Bay @ Buffalo

Tampa Bay @ Camolina

Cincinnati @ Cleveland

Houston @ Indianapolis

Oakland @ Kansas City

Miami @ New England

Denver @ San Diego

Minnesota @ Detroit

San Francisco @ Seattle

Dallas @ Philadelphia

New Orleans @ Chicago

Week 15 picks:

Arizona @ St. Louis

Pittsburgh @ Atlanta

Jacksonville @ Baltimore

Green Bay @ Buffalo

Tampa Bay @ Camolina

Cincinnati @ Cleveland

Houston @ Indianapolis

Oakland @ Kansas City

Miami @ New England

Denver @ San Diego

Minnesota @ Detroit

San Francisco @ Seattle

Dallas @ Philadelphia

New Orleans @ Chicago

Ditto. I was going to wait and tweak (not twerk) later, but I've got the same picks circled as you.

Beautiful avatar by the way J.

Ditto. I was going to wait and tweak (not twerk) later, but I've got the same picks circled as you.

Beautiful avatar by the way J.

Hi Panther, thanks! That twerk comment gave me a laugh. Edit to add, you are in a silly mood, eh? "Double posties". Hehe.

Edited by jb126

The countdown is on--will Sean get his pick in before kickoff? Of course, you run this thread, so if anybody is allowed a late pick I think it would be you... ;)

The countdown is on--will Sean get his pick in before kickoff? Of course, you run this thread, so if anybody is allowed a late pick I think it would be you... ;)

Maybe he'll phone it in to the east coast...

Sorry...been busy with drag queens and John Landis.

St. Louis is my pick for tonight.

Strider, I'm changing my Cincinnati pick to Cleveland. Just wanted to get that in, so you can keep the records straight....

Ok. Duly noted.

Hi Panther, thanks! That twerk comment gave me a laugh. Edit to add, you are in a silly mood, eh? "Double posties". Hehe.

And I wasn't even under the influence, so hey! :lol:

Ok truth or dare here. Do you or Anjin-San use a crystal ball? Or a Magic 8 Ball? *Thinking*...

Answer is...

8-ball_without_doubt.jpg

That's not fair Y'allz! Cough it up share it with the rest of us! I know you take some losses to throw us off, but we know better. That goes for you too Walterz. <_< You sly dawg!

Dag on Rams! I forgot about Arizona's defense! :soapbox::wall:

St. Louis

Pittsburgh

Baltimore

Green Bay

Tampa Bay

Cincinnati

Indianapolis

Kansas City

NewEngland

NY Giants

Denver

NY Jets

Detroit

Seattle

Dallas

New Orleans

Saint Louis Rammer Jammers

Atlanta

Baltimore

Green Bay

Brokeback Mountain Panthers

Cleveland

Indy

KC

New England

Gotham City Giants

San Diego

Tennessee

Detroit

Seattle

Dallas

Chicago

Arizona

Pittsburgh

Baltimore

Green Bay

Carolina

Cleveland

Indy

Kansas City

New England

NY Giants

Denver

Tennessee

Detroit

Seattle

Philly

New Orleans

Searching for that perfect week...and thanks to the Lambs, started off on the wrong foot immediately.

Thursday Dec. 11

St. Louis

Sunday Dec. 14

Pittsburgh...This game has the makings of a shootout, as neither of these teams play much defense. Which shows you how bad Pittsburgh has suddenly become defensively...Troy Polamalu should probably retire.

Baltimore...Lock of the week, which means it could be a trap game for Baltimore if they don't pay attention.

Green Bay...Aaron Rodgers or Kyle Orton? Ummm, I will take Rodgers every time. And we know the refs will favour Green Bay with their calls. ;)

Tampa Bay...Anybody watching these two bozo teams needs to seriously get a life.

Cleveland...Murphy's Law applies to both these two teams, so we may get another tie game.

Indianapolis...Another possible "lock of the week", except division games can be tricky.

Kansas City...No matter how improved the Raiders looked against San Francisco, Kansas City is always murder on Oakland...especially for a rookie quarterback.

New England...Sorry Paul, New England seems to be rounding into peak form, while Miami can't seem to stop shooting themselves in the foot.

New York Giants...Colt or RGIII or Cousins...will the circus never end in DC? The question isn't whether RGIII's days in Washington are numbered but whether Jay Gruden's days are?

San Diego...It pains me to pick the Chargers as I hate them, but what the hell, AFC West games are usually full of surprises.

New York Jets...Not many positives about these two teams of incompetents so I will grasp at the straw of the Jets superior defense.

Detroit...If Detroit is truly ready to live up to their playoff potential, these are the games they must win. Lose to Minnesota and you can kiss the season goodbye.

Seattle...What looked to be one of the games of the year seems like a mismatch now...unless the Forty-whiners have been playing possum lately. If Seattle embarrasses San Francisco, Harbaugh may resign or be fired on the spot.

Dallas...With plenty of preperation this time, I fully expect Dallas to run Murray left, right and up the gut and control the clock. The Eagles can't score if they don't have the ball.

Monday Dec. 15

New Orleans...I won't give up on pottedplant's team.

No more Bye's I guess by looking at all these games

Yes, as I wrote a couple weeks ago the bye weeks were over and the remaining weeks would be full 16-game schedules.

A couple picks short...apantherfrommd and Anjin-san.

Edited by Strider

Steelers

House of Usher

Pack

City of Tampa

Bungles(!)

Colts

Native Americans

Pats

Jersey/A

Broncos

Jersey/B(!!)

Lions

Seagulls

Boys

Saints

Hey Andy, I guess your ditto comment means your picks are exactly the same as jb126's?

Yes, as I wrote a couple weeks ago the bye weeks were over and the remaining weeks would be full 16-game schedules.

A couple picks short...apantherfrommd and Anjin-san.

And one a couple of marbles short. I could not resist.

Hey Andy, I guess your ditto comment means your picks are exactly the same as jb126's?

Yuppers. It's a Jinx! I owe her a coke. :yesnod:

I figured leave it alone. I didn't want to overthink it like I did last week. I'll twerk for y'alls next week.

Edited by apantherfrommd