Robert Plant Presale Info

JC92

Just FYI guys, Citi has a presale going on right now. Just got my tickets!!

http://www.robertplant.com/$#news

===

Robert Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters will tour the US & Canada this fall with music from the new album, lullaby and... The Ceaseless Roar. All tickets will include a copy of the new album when it's released on Sept 5th (Europe) / Sept 8th (UK) / Sept 9th (North America), EXCEPT the September shows at the Brooklyn Academy of Music, which are already on sale.

SEPTEMBER
25 - The Capitol Theatre, Port Chester, NY
27 - Brooklyn Academy of Music, Brooklyn, NY
28 - Brooklyn Academy of Music, Brooklyn, NY
30 - Massey Hall, Toronto, ON

OCTOBER
02 - Riviera Theatre, Chicago, IL
04 - Fillmore Auditorium, Denver, CO
07 - Hollywood Palladium, Los Angeles, CA

General on-sales will start on Friday, August 15. Presale tickets will be available for Citi cardmembers beginning at 10pm Tuesday, August 12.

I'm in Chicago & would love to see them at the Riviera - I've been to plenty of shows there. I believe this is the same venue where TCV played a few years ago or it may have been the Metro. In either case the theater is nearly 100% Gen Admin & there are only a few seats. But It's going to sell out super fast. anyone who gets a ticket will be quite lucky!

I paid about $75 per ticket plus fees for the Portchester show at the Capitol Theatre. These are the GA floor seats. The Loge seats are $105+. Couldn't get those through the presale. The Loge section is very small with just a few rows, so may be only available for the general sale. Anyway, I'm happy as I'll be there! :thumbsup:

I think the shows sound reasonably priced.

They certainly seem to be. It's venues like MSG that tend to gauge the public on the pricing and many stadium shows as well. The latter is ridiculous considering how the view of the show and sound aren't always ideal as compared to much smaller venues! Glad RP plays the smaller ones,

It is because it is already almost sold out and tix went on sale earlier Have u seem theBrooklyn Academy of Music? It is an awesome place that holds 2000. Also this is a special show as Robert in last 2 nights of a couple weeks of Nonesuch records artists. That may have something to do with it but I am looking forward to this intimate setting. My last huge concert was in 09 and I guess at 51 I am spent on arenas/ stadiums. 20,000 plus and it was smoky hot. Parking was a mess and I was in no man's land for seats U will love this show. Love smaller places.

Yes . Not too bad.I did pay less for the Raising Sand and boj ttours but the Brooklyn show is even smaller and 13th row center orchestra for 100 does not seem bad @clw I hope they make it somewhere near u in the future. Unlike when he was trying to shed the past so hard in80's Robert has been in good humor and I don't think I have seen a performer look that happy in years as last 2 times i saw him. I remember when U2 used to connect with the crowd and look happy. After their last show I sold all U2 stuff because they were like large arena automaton corporate shills to me... Back on topic these should be solid shows I love small venues!

Archived