How to offer a bass for Jimmies collection ?

Tea for Tanja

Hi

My brother is about to sell a very fine bass Serial Number one of the

exclusiv German maker Hoyer.

I was thinking for a while to give this excellent Instrument to Jimmie´s collection

for free as a " thank you" for what he has done for all of us. Therefore I got 2 questions:

1. How can I make sure Jimmy gets the guitar not any Manager...? Any adress to send it to ?

2. It is said that he has got a hughe collection. already. What are the plans for it - a Museum etc. ?

As said Im still in an argue with my brother about it. I guess he is skinned and the guitar belongs to both

of us.. But an answere might change his mind. Thanks for any reply.

The locations of both Jimmy's houses are pretty common knowledge. Being explicit on here probably isn't allowed, but I'll give you a clue: the Tower House has its own Wikipedia page. And, you know...Lutyens was a major architect and there's lots of books about him.

I have this fantasy that he'll leave the Tower House to the National Trust or something and it'll be full of his guitars and costumes and rare books and things. Wouldn't that be awesome? As for what his actual plans are, I don't believe he's made any statements on the subject.

Gotta say though, he's said to have 300+ guitars. The gift that meant a lot to you probably wouldn't mean nearly as much to him. I bet an awful lot of people send all kinds of stuff. If it's worth a lot of money and you could use it, I say sell it.

Just out of curiosity, what is it worth?

Gotta say though, he's said to have 300+ guitars. The gift that meant a lot to you probably wouldn't mean nearly as much to him. I bet an awful lot of people send all kinds of stuff. If it's worth a lot of money and you could use it, I say sell it.

Wow, I didn't realize Page had that many Guitars.

Archived