jason bonham reading what we write about 02

jason mentioned he was reading stuff/blogs etc. on the internet about the show, I can't imagine him not checking out the official zeppelin web site to see what the fans have to say.

I guess the mystery of zep is that they are mysterious....in reality jason could easily post a topic here about the 02 show, like a thanks to all who came, or whatever he may fancy, but I can almost guarantee you that in the days following the show, he was reading what we wrote.

I posted a topic about him on his knees on the stage, you don't think out of curiosity he wouldn't be reading a thread about himself?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

it makes me wonder***

I'd be very ashamed if any of the guys read stuff on this board...

I was just thinking the same thing.... With all of the ignorant threads and infantile tirades about tours and Plant/Krauss, it's an embarrassment to all of us. I really hope they aren't reading any of this.

Hi, I'm Jason Bonham. I can confirm to you that we will be playing a 73-night run at Colchester Arts Centre. We'll play all our albums in backwards order, with every other song transposed down to the key of E# minor and with a 40-minute encore of Mary Had a Little Lamb. Our second, third and eighty-ninth encores will feature a full orchestra and the band members playing solid-gold triangles with Jimmy singing while eating concrete.

Just kidding. We're only playing 72 nights.

Let's face it, it's human nature that if there were whole web sites devoted to YOU and every move you made, everything you said, and every item you wore, wouldn't you look in occasionally to see what people were saying about you?!?!?

I know I would.... :ph34r:

Hey, maybe there is! I'll go and have a look..... :hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hi, I'm Jason Bonham. I can confirm to you that we will be playing a 73-night run at Colchester Arts Centre. We'll play all our albums in backwards order, with every other song transposed down to the key of E# minor and with a 40-minute encore of Mary Had a Little Lamb. Our second, third and eighty-ninth encores will feature a full orchestra and the band members playing solid-gold triangles with Jimmy singing while eating concrete.

Just kidding. We're only playing 72 nights.

I am Robert Plant's...belly button

I was one that bitched early on about the performances by the band but as I've seen and listened to the show non stop for a week now I love most of it. Jason is becoming my favorite part of the show and is a hard hitter like his dad. Does Robert have a son that can sing?

That whole Yoko Ono trip really blows me away. I mean what a load of crap.

Regards,

Grell

It did me, too. The pisser is, the guy who started that fiasco only joined the forum to buy a ticket from another guy who only joined to tout a ticket.

The fact is, the whole world and especially the media are reading this forum. As recently as yesterday, quotes directly attributed to this board were published in regards to speculation of a tour.

I was just thinking the same thing.... With all of the ignorant threads and infantile tirades about tours and Plant/Krauss, it's an embarrassment to all of us. I really hope they aren't reading any of this.

Well the press are certainly citing some of this stuff - yesterday I read an article that made reference to the forum and that bollocks about Krauss being Yoko Ono for feck's sake !*cringe*.

Yep, that's exactly the stuff I'm talking about. yesnod.gif

Archived