jason bonham reading what we write about 02

Hi, I'm Jason Bonham. I can confirm to you that we will be playing a 73-night run at Colchester Arts Centre. We'll play all our albums in backwards order, with every other song transposed down to the key of E# minor and with a 40-minute encore of Mary Had a Little Lamb. Our second, third and eighty-ninth encores will feature a full orchestra and the band members playing solid-gold triangles with Jimmy singing while eating concrete.

Just kidding. We're only playing 72 nights.

Hey, If Stevie Ray Vaughan could do it, why not Zeppelin?

I'd be very ashamed if any of the guys read stuff on this board...

Me too. But at least we're usually the ones defending the Zep! :D

I was just thinking the same thing.... With all of the ignorant threads and infantile tirades about tours and Plant/Krauss, it's an embarrassment to all of us. I really hope they aren't reading any of this.

Ditto to what I said above.

Thank God I haven't posted anything saying like that. Thank God...

:lol:

It is a bit embarrassing, see what some of these threads say. I try to stay out of the m for the most part because I don't feel like arguing over the stupidness of them. Every once in a while though, I feel the need to comment...

I was one that bitched early on about the performances by the band but as I've seen and listened to the show non stop for a week now I love most of it. Jason is becoming my favorite part of the show and is a hard hitter like his dad. Does Robert have a son that can sing?

Are you serious?

One of his kids has been singing for awhile and is in a band called Sons of Albion or something. The other one is young.

You can probably find stuff on youtube.

I actually like that Albion band. They seem to be an up-and-coming thing.

He sings kind of like ITTOD and early solo Robert Plant.

Hi, I'm Jason Bonham. I can confirm to you that we will be playing a 73-night run at Colchester Arts Centre. We'll play all our albums in backwards order, with every other song transposed down to the key of E# minor and with a 40-minute encore of Mary Had a Little Lamb. Our second, third and eighty-ninth encores will feature a full orchestra and the band members playing solid-gold triangles with Jimmy singing while eating concrete.

:hysterical::notworthy:

I don't know why, but that part made me laugh the loudest. Nice.

I don't know why, but that part made me laugh the loudest. Nice.

What? I'm serious. Look, I know I'm a light-hearted guy and all, but this is the band's future guys! We're trying our best for the fans, we really are... hey, have you ever eaten concrete? It tastes fucking awesome.

Jason out.

What? I'm serious. Look, I know I'm a light-hearted guy and all, but this is the band's future guys! We're trying our best for the fans, we really are... hey, have you ever eaten concrete? It tastes fucking awesome.

Jason out.

Thank you for checking in with us, Jason. It was very nice of you to take time from your busy, busy day and chat with the fans. Tell me, any chance Dave Grohl will be joining you on this 72-date tour? I hear he's a good drummer.

Are you serious?

One of his kids has been singing for awhile and is in a band called Sons of Albion or something. The other one is young.

You can probably find stuff on youtube.

I actually like that Albion band. They seem to be an up-and-coming thing.

He sings kind of like ITTOD and early solo Robert Plant.

http://www.myspace.com/sonsofalbionuk

Wow INCREDIBLE stuff! I love it!!!

Thanks for turning me onto this band. He does have a lot of the vocal qualities of his dad!

Thank you for checking in with us, Jason. It was very nice of you to take time from your busy, busy day and chat with the fans. Tell me, any chance Dave Grohl will be joining you on this 72-date tour? I hear he's a good drummer.

We've now moved the Arts Centre run back up to 73 nights - there's a hell of a lot of demand don't you know? Did I not mention previously that we're not playing traditional musical instruments? Anyway, we're doing a cool science experiment within the band and what we're doing is seeing how humans digest cement. We're going to move on to trees soon. Jimmy's attempting a record.

Jason Bonham, presenting exclusive inside information since 1966.

Steve, are you putting all this in your archives?

It did me, too. The pisser is, the guy who started that fiasco only joined the forum to buy a ticket from another guy who only joined to tout a ticket.

The fact is, the whole world and especially the media are reading this forum. As recently as yesterday, quotes directly attributed to this board were published in regards to speculation of a tour.

Lady Goodman:

Can you please cite the media source?

Many thanks in advance

Tyre

lol that would be weird if Dave Grohl did the drumming. i'm a big fan of both led zeppelin and nirvana. what would be really weird is if, while using grohl as their drummer, they cover a couple of nirvana songs. imagine robert plant singin lithium! lol

An open message to messrs.Page,Plant,Jones and Bonham.

Guys,guys...One show alone wont do it..You remember the deal we struck huh?

Youre going to have to perform at least 234 gigs as the reformed Zeppelin if we're going to open that damned portal and let in the aeon of Horus...I'm still holding you to it Jimmy...You might have sold Boleskine and packed all the books and the paraphenalia away.but you cant escape the conclusion...If you dont keep to your end of the bargain,the curse indeed will remain the same,Robert will keep churning out C and W albums with the latest disposable Nashville diva,everyone will continue to drool over them like its so much high art, JPJ will continue to eke out a respectible if not tedious existence polishing Michael Stype's latest turd,Bonzo Jnr. will be sentenced to playing endless renditions of 'I want to know what love is'..replete with incipid choral arrangements..And as for you Pagey- Well,theres no redemption for you Jimmy...Nothing,repeat nothing,you ever can do will ever outshine the sheer ingenuity and quality of your devastating performances with that most perfect instrument of your true thelemic will-Led Zeppelin!-Arise o sons of thunder!!!

Love is the law,

Love under Zeppelin.

Whole Lotta Love To You And Yours,

Have a cool yule guys!

Evil Uncle Al.

An open message to messrs.Page,Plant,Jones and Bonham.

Guys,guys...One show alone wont do it..You remember the deal we struck huh?

Youre going to have to perform at least 234 gigs as the reformed Zeppelin if we're going to open that damned portal and let in the aeon of Horus...I'm still holding you to it Jimmy...You might have sold Boleskine and packed all the books and the paraphenalia away.but you cant escape the conclusion...If you dont keep to your end of the bargain,the curse indeed will remain the same,Robert will keep churning out C and W albums with the latest disposable Nashville diva,everyone will continue to drool over them like its so much high art, JPJ will continue to eke out a respectible if not tedious existence polishing Michael Stype's latest turd,Bonzo Jnr. will be sentenced to playing endless renditions of 'I want to know what love is'..replete with incipid choral arrangements..And as for you Pagey- Well,theres no redemption for you Jimmy...Nothing,repeat nothing,you ever can do will ever outshine the sheer ingenuity and quality of your devastating performances with that most perfect instrument of your true thelemic will-Led Zeppelin!-Arise o sons of thunder!!!

Love is the law,

Love under Zeppelin.

Whole Lotta Love To You And Yours,

Have a cool yule guys!

Evil Uncle Al.

Dear "evil uncle" Al.

It is common knowledge that mrs Page, Plant and Bonham (not Jones, he was parking the car),only signed that deal to help them "get along" with the girls at UCLA.That was 1973.It was only valid for that year.

I suggest you re-read your contract!

I was wondering this to, i mean this is the offcial forum im prety sure they could possible kim it once and a while, i mean why not... All we do is talk about them. If they do read this. Thanks guys for a great thread and Jason your dad would have been so proud to see you Cheers bud and give us something to go see over here in canada! WE need zep to! lol!!! all in all Amazing show and i cant wait for another.