Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Sue Dounim

Led Zeppelin: Texas Hurricane (EVSD NEW SOUNDBOARD)

Beware the Fappening lol. You shoulda went with an XBox. ;)

Edit: Speaking of problems with technology, this forum always slows to a crawl around 1 am (EST), can barely get anything to open for like 20 minutes.

Edited by Sathington Willoughby

The bootleggers put the money up to bankroll these releases in the hopes they can sell a few hundred copies to recoup expenses and turn a profit. I certainly don't hold it against them, nor do I necessarily root for the gimmie gimmie crowd to get it any sooner.

The fans who share the recordings among other fans freely are the people who need to be lauded.

Edited by Melcórë

indeed it appears now in stock at various sources. Anticipate shipping in the next day or two. Still no artwork that I can find oddly enough. Copies will be in the hands of some collectors as early as next Tuesday or Wednesday.

:peace:

Thanks man I must've speed read over that post lol that's my fault thank you for bein cool about it! :yourock::peace:

Daria, you and Sath are borh famous! You two are the top two results on google lol way to go!! :bravo:

Edited by lcondo123

Thanks man I must've speed read over that post lol that's my fault thank you for bein cool about it! :yourock::peace:

Daria, you and Sath are borh famous! You two are the top two results on google lol way to go!! :bravo:

lol well how about that! :bubble:

Some copies were mailed out yesterday and could be received as early as tomorrow. Other sources will hopefully mail them out over the next few days.

I have seen the actual sets. They do look fantastic and are a slight deviation from EV's style in the past. I think people will be excited.

Damn! If only I could still afford to collect these gems! Its been so long since I was able to buy something special. :tears:

Where did you get the Zep set from? What company and could you pass along the url please? Yes, how is the sounds, as I wipe the drool from my face.

I would wager that requests for how to procure such items will very likely fall on deaf ears here - this is the official Zeppelin web page and all. A vigorous Google search and connecting some dots will likely serve you better.

Just a friendly tip.

Have I been the box art all along???

Considering some of EVSD's shoddy artwork in the past, you would be a major improvement! ;)

Considering some of EVSD's shoddy artwork in the past, you would be a major improvement! ;)

I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I think I'd be an improvement over any of their covers for Bonzo's Birthday Party.

I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I think I'd be an improvement over any of their covers for Bonzo's Birthday Party.

If you're referring to the pig jumping out of the cake, you can't really blame Empress Valley for that...they're simply using William Stout's original art work TMQ used on the original vinyl bootleg.

William Stout did the art for many classic boots of Led Zeppelin, the Stones, the Who, Bowie, and more. I've had the pleasure of meeting him and he's a fun guy to talk with. He may be no more than a footnote in rock and roll history...but he's an interesting footnote.

It's up....on ..

Edited by JTM