Just a Question?

kingzoso

Is there some sort of contest (?) on this Amazing and Magnificent Led Zeppelin Forum of or about who can start the most topics and or post the most posts?

I see and read a lot of topics that have already been established on this forum and some get replies and some get directed to a topic of similar caliber. To be completely honest, I really do not care about anyone starting a "New" topic even though there might already be an identical or very similar topic that already exists.

I am on this Forum almost every night and I do read topics and posts replies that I like and can relate too. I want to give a good opinion on (or not), of what I believe in, offer advice and just say what I want to say, regardless if people actually read what I post and care to respond/reply.

I would like to hear any feedback about what I just typed. If nobody cares to reply/post, I don't care about that either.

LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY LED ZEPPELIN!!!

Edited to add: I am guilty of starting some similar topics Myself so I empathize or relate to others who have done the same, just like ME.

No such contest thingy here, although many topics have been covered over and over again due to the fact that not everybody knows how to use the search function.

There might be some individuals who post imbecilic one-liners or topic after topic because their egos dictate them to do that, but no....you can't get any price nor eternal glory from posting yourself to pieces, lol.

Is there some sort of contest (?) on this Amazing and Magnificent Led Zeppelin Forum of or about who can start the most topics and or post the most posts?

I see and read a lot of topics that have already been established on this forum and some get replies and some get directed to a topic of similar caliber. To be completely honest, I really do not care about anyone starting a "New" topic even though there might already be an identical or very similar topic that already exists.

I am on this Forum almost every night and I do read topics and posts replies that I like and can relate too. I want to give a good opinion on (or not), of what I believe in, offer advice and just say what I want to say, regardless if people actually read what I post and care to respond/reply.

I would like to hear any feedback about what I just typed. If nobody cares to reply/post, I don't care about that either.

LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY LED ZEPPELIN!!!

Edited to add: I am guilty of starting some similar topics Myself so I empathize or relate to others who have done the same, just like ME.

I love reading what others post, and take the time to soak in and respond to others or start topics which hopefully are not duplicate threads.

I can assure you there are no prizes to won for making any contributions to this forum. Most days you are lucky to receive a thank you from anyone. Expect to give far more than you'll ever receive and to be taken for granted and you won't be disappointed.

I think that everybody is entitled to post whatever they like, they must consider it relevant to post it. Anyway, who counts anybodys' posts, I certainly don't give a monkeys about who has posted the most or whatever. As long as it requires an opinion it is O.K. by me.

I can assure you there are no prizes to won for making any contributions to this forum. Most days you are lucky to receive a thank you from anyone. Expect to give far more than you'll ever receive and to be taken for granted and you won't be disappointed.

Steve, I'd like to thank you for your encyclopedic knowledge of Zeppelin and their entourage. I can't offer much else.

Steve, I'd like to thank you for your encyclopedic knowledge of Zeppelin and their entourage. I can't offer much else.

Yes, me too. I don't know if you read it but I thanked you in the Mysteries topic about my inquiry regarding Led Zeppelin and Robert De Niro. Post 5275.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I would also like to thank you Steve on your knowledge and fantastic input on this forum. :)

Seconded. I'm sure we're all grateful. I've posted questions on several occasions thinking, "well, if no-one else knows, SAJ will." And you always do.

Being taken for granted is (in all kinds of areas of life) a natural by-product of being reliably and consistently awesome. ;)

Kingzoso: There are some people who seem to want to up their post counts just for the sake of it; there are some people who are just kind of attention-seeking and annoying, posting ridiculous questions etc. But mostly I think it's just a case of people being too lazy to use the search function. Or maybe they just think more people will see it and respond if it's a new thread.

Archived