2014 College Football: The BCS is Dead!

Strider

That's what I thought, Dd.... but you'd prefer a win next week over tonight, right?

Ha, absolutely!! Was watching Phantom of the Opera in New Orleans while the game was on, you should have seen everyone checking their phones in the theatre. After the play everyone just stood around listening to the end of the game. A lot of sad folks in the city tonight. That was a blow to LSU (although not a surprise), and in their own stadium.

The final score does not reflect how terrible State played tonight. Congrats to Bama fans, your team deserved that win.

:(

Dd, you're a woman who exudes class.

Even with the State turnovers, Mississippi State was in the game till the end.

The Tide fumble at the goaline which when revieved, gave Alabama a td, was an iffy, flip of the coin call to me in all honesty.

I'm suprised the call went the way it did.

This wasn't a blowout loss by any stretch. I'd still bet MS could work their way into the playoff.

Thanks for being kind, jabe! :)

State (especially offense) just looked out of sorts...maybe nerves, don't know, but nothing they tried worked, not even routine plays.

I thought the Bama TD that was reviewed was fair, although had it been called an interception, that may have given State the motivation they needed to make something happen.

I decided tonight would be the night I listen to my new IV and HOTH vinyls for the first time...it's gonna be a great night after all!!!

:D

...you can't mention playing poorly without talking about the meltdown my Huskers had against Wisconsin. How embarrassing! Florida losing to S. Carolina means their coach is leaving and FLorida State will likely go into the play-off undefeated. UGH!

How about Arizona st? They take Notre Dame apart and then lose to Oregon st. But I guess the Irish were overated? Lost to Northwestern. I really liked what Maryland was doing. And then they lost to Mich st who was hammered by Ohio St the week before. Duke proved to be a joke. I had Wisconsin, but Duke cost me my Streak. Back to the drawing board.

There is a guy sitting on 24 in a row. 25 in a row gets you $20,000. But you have to have the top score of the month. There is a guy with 23 also. Now it gets tough. Later in the month less games to chose from and all very tough. Because ESPN does not want to shell out the cash if they dont have to. You cannot see what someone picks until the game starts. It will only stay "pick made". Its alot of fun those ESPN fantasy games. All free. You just have to take a shot

Archived