Robert Plant Interview - CBC Radio

saltypete

I thought it was a good interview. Jian has a way of probing without stating the unpolitely obvious and reiterates when he doesn't get an answer. Robert's elusive at times but does let you in a bit so you get a sense of where he's at. Glad to see this, thanks for posting :)

p.s. Wait a minute - when was this interview actually done? When he was here before? Because he mentions being tired after doing a number of shows in the last ten or so days. Wasn't actually today was it? That can't be right...

I thought it was a good interview. Jian has a way of probing without stating the unpolitely obvious and reiterates when he doesn't get an answer. Robert's elusive at times but does let you in a bit so you get a sense of where he's at. Glad to see this, thanks for posting :)

p.s. Wait a minute - when was this interview actually done? When he was here before? Because he mentions being tired after doing a number of shows in the last ten or so days. Wasn't actually today was it? That can't be right...

They mentioned before it began that it was recorded a few weeks ago. I knew it wasn't live because Jian Gomeshi is on bereavement leave. The female host mentioned that Jian's absence was due to his father's death at the beginning of today's program.

They mentioned before it began that it was recorded a few weeks ago. I knew it wasn't live because Jian Gomeshi is on bereavement leave. The female host mentioned that Jian's absence was due to his father's death at the beginning of today's program.

Oh wow, I only watched the video part, and none of that was included. Sad news about Jian's father. Thanks for the info, Disco Duck, appreciate it.

Archived