Dot Com Santa.

Big Blue

Scratch : 15/40 engine oil, new strings, a hug.

Hotplant : Rob's shirt from O2.

Jo Le Mon : Nice sharp scissors for making those lovely shorts.

Manders : A shirt that the buttons meet across the chest.

Gio : Some splendid Whisky from the home of good shit.

More later when I can be arsed.

My List :)

Rorer714: A Carolina Hurricanes jersey signed by the whole team (don't ask how I got it ;):P ) and some Drive By Truckers concert tickets :D:wub::lol:

Jahfin: Some PM'd music from some of my favourite Canadian bands, to pay you back for introducing us to new music :D (give me some time to work on it...)

Mandy: A "Redheads Unite!" t-shirt

DayTripper: A lifetime offer of a free record from Undergroud Sounds once a week :D

Caz: I don't really think there's a present I can give to top your attendance of the Zep reunion...:lol: Is there??

Lake Of Shadows: A week free of 'asshattedness' of any kind!!

Cletus: A 'game worn' pair of Eliza Dushku's underwear

JAG: The answer to the Oprah Vajayjay question from the Big O herself! Who knows, it could be the answer to the meaning of life!

Magic Sam: A box to keep your facial in to remember it by, and a framed copy of that photoshopped DouchePic of yours :lol:

That's all I can think of right now...

I've worked really, really hard on getting everyone Christmas presents. I hope you all like them:

Puck--a box of fine cuban cigars and some hockey tickets

Madladycap—a huge box of blue BIC ballpoint pens and a David Gilmour doll (life-size)

Allison Adler-all expense paid trip to London—for the entire school break, and one ticket for a friend. And lots of shoes!!!

Muse—the complete Radiohead collection—including Radiohead DVDs and memorabilia

Bonzoholic—coffee and a lifetime supply of drumsticks

Big Blue: a gag for the offending bear... LOL and some more rock memoriblia

Lady Raven—a large box of wooden pencils and art gum erasers, a pallet of sketch paper, …and an expensive electric pencil sharpener

Jag—Self Defense for Parents…a book for defense… LOL

Hermit—season tickets to the Seahawks’ games…and any airfare and hotel accommodations to any “away” games… (those tickets are included)

Levee—squirrel bait and and an “iggy” button for Nugent

IGG- a nice, shiny new drumset of your dreams…and a TON of new drumsticks

Bilbo—pencils, sketch paper and ink to finish our pictures…also—a deluxe edition set of Tolkien books: including the unabridged audio

Sam— a Shelby of your choice and a set of JBT tickets… and some really good blues CDs

Redrum—a new, very fast computer with high speed internet and a ten-year warranty that replaces the computer if anything were to go wrong.

Hotplant—backstage passes to all shows that come to SLC that are worth attending

DRUNK—an all expense-paid trip to the liquor store…and maybe a bottle or two of “illegal” absinthe…

Celia-a trip to anywhere you want…so we can see your pictures

Bonnie—tickets to all the shows you wanna see this year—and free booze!

ZoSo Dragon—a specially designed tee shirt: Red-Headded Zep Heads like it Loud and Hard! (in sparkly rhinestones on the front and Led Zeppelin on the back with rhinestones, and a picture of all four boys screen-printed on the back, of course!)

Lady Helena--ditto for what I gave ZoSo Dragon.

Double Necker—money

The Rover—a new stereo that can be REALLY loud

Lededed1—unlimited hard drive space and shelf for your collecting…

Solar—a multi-line phone system and voice-recognition software that make answering our questions easier

Joelmon-new skis and skigear for the slopes

Obsessedwzeppelin- the very best digital camera that money can buy and the very best photo software…(I don’t know…what IS the best photo software…I’m outta the loop) so you can get the BEST pictures out there! :cheer:

Evster2012-a DanElectro

DBZ---some really nice pin-up prints

DelZeppinile-a “REPUBLICANS ROCK.” Tee shirt.

StringBender—A home visit from Dana Carvey…as the Church Lady…and SATAN!

Katuschka-a world art museum tour…for you and a friend

Scratch—a new guitar

Mona—a complete Monty Python collection on DVD, and ditto with Queen

Black Dawg—judging from what I’ve read, you need a jukebox to keep all your music in!

Gio—new beach wear!

’59 Les Paul—cigarettes, booze and The Stones…in a private concert for you and your closest friends (that includes me and a guest, since I gave you the prezzie…)

leddy—a summer full of music festival tours…

Kissandra— a crate of Secret deodorant… (but NOT because she needs it…LOL

Zoso13zeppelin—something really, really good for your violin(s)…

Pilot and Jaspar—Pilot gets the one big thing he wants to do to his new house…and Jaspar gets a nice, big, heated fluffy bed! (and a year’s supply of dog bones…)

Electrophile—come good shoes to work in…okay…a few (or ten) pairs…

Tequila Mockingbird—the complete Under Dog show on DVD!!

Daughter of Zeppelin—a housekeeper and tons and tons of stuff for you! (I’m sure you’re not buying anything for yourself right now…)

Knebby—a big fat hug, and perhaps a bit of a vacation?

Day Tripper-the Jack White collection! Everything Jack White, all the time! (including any subsequent tickets to any shows you may want to see…)

Page Lover (even though she’s not even signed up on this site)—tons and tons of fun stuff—for yourself! And a nanny if you decide to have a night out with hubby sans baby…or even if you just want to sleep. (the nanny does laundry and dishes, too)

Crablegs—a new car of your choice—anything in the Kluniverse that you want—as long as it gets good gas mileage, because I’m not paying for gas!

NickZep—some belated Hannakah gifts—a few small things—Zep boots…

Kaztor— the entire Black Sabbath and Frank Zappa catalogs!

Spalove—the Ralphie collection—everything Ralphie! (I think this is more for me than you--- :lol: ) and all of the Simpsons DVDs.

Aquamarine—something Plant related…will get back to you.

Mattmc1973—a trip to Jersey and a very nice digital Nikon SLR for documenting…unlimited memory cards and video space… and something for yor little buddy that’s non-douchebag related: a Zep baby hat!

DISCLAIMER: I KNOW I’M MISSING A FEW PEOPLE…I’m working on it. :D

Some people are hard to buy for, yanno.

For everyone: a really, really good boot DVD of the O2 concert!

Whew! I hope no one wants to exchange..because I lost all the receipts. :P

That's a lovely list, Mandy, you really worked hard on it. I'd love to have that gift, thank you very much. ^_^

I won't even start on this thing because my list would really suck, I'd forget a lot of people. But I like the thread a lot.

8912.jpg

AllisonAdler - More time at peak hours on this board for your input.

Bilbo the Rover - A well-paid role in the upcoming 'Hobbit' films and a colourful assortment of Lacoste shirts.

Levee - An oversize Fruit & Nut Gift Basket w/ protective squirrel guard.

Stringbender - A genuine church organ and step-by-step instructions to the "Superior dance."

Wolfman - A genuine Mean Gene Okerlund toupe and WWF broadcast jacket.

alinds - a Flavor Flave alarm-clock necklace and a set of gold-caps.

manderlyh - Shoe-shopping spree and promotion to level of Moderator.

Chicken - A little red rooster.

DeepBlackZeppelin - Whatever is in her heart.

Del Zeppnile - Regifted refurbished retired circus monkey.

Hermit - A pair of Superbowl tickets to see the Seahawks lose.

Hotplant - Some scented candles. Delivered by Mr. Plant.

Kissandra - All the outtakes (and be forced to listen them with Mr. Page).

Knebby - My phone number.

brspled - Also, my phone number.

redrum - A super-low fat all-you-can-eat Turkey dinner.

Max, Otto and Gio - Cases of Molson Canadian Beer.

ZoSoDragon & Rorer - A truckload of virgin Canadian snow for a white Christmas down south and a box of 24 Timbits®.

songbird - A scholarship and a year supply of Häagen-Dazs®.

Evster2012 - An official Led Zeppelin reunion t-shirt. :P

Obsessedw/Zeppelin - Usage of my Lear jet for a few weeks so you can visit all your Zep friends around the globe. Okay, Ev can come along too.

Ishita - Some empty container so she can send me some of that fine cuisine she get to enjoy daily. (Sorry, Ishita).

Juliet - DLR at her doorstep.

Katuschka - An evening with The Mage over absinthe as to cut him down to size.

Magic Sam - Lead role as Frederic in Broadway production of the Pirates of Penzance.

LadyMadCap - An evening with ... hmmm, what's that fella's name again?

Old Scratch - A trip to the peaks of the Himalayas and valleys of Kashmir.

Joelmon - Coupons for more coffee at the coffeeshop he's always at.

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker - A Toronto Maple Leafs Jersey.

Zoso4Vida - Time at the recording studio to get that awesome voice down on tape.

kaztor - Dinner with Moon Unit and a weasel that doesn't rip his flesh.

wanna be drummer - Dinner and dance with Dave Grohl.

spats - Front row seats for an evening at the Rail.

bull-terrier-christmas.jpg

... gotta figure out who I missed?

Please note that I will include a "gift-receipt" with your present should want to return/exchange it.

The gift I would give everyone here, is a chance to Zeppelin, especially for the people who did not see them in the O2.

(But I would like to give Old Scratch) a new name, like Itch, it suits him better.

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S, A N D H A P P Y N E W Y E A R T O Y O U A L L.

A Shleby, Mandy? On a teachers salary? You're the best. :thanku:

JAG, thanks so much . . . but I'm no tenor. More of a bass/baritone.

Which would make me perfect for the Pirate King.

And it 'tis, it 'tis a glorious thing to be the Pirate King.

kneel.gif

Yarrrr.

Manders--a sudden recognition on the part of all of her instructors that clearly she deserves an A in every class for all of her hard work, a PA for next term to do all the things she doesn't feel like doing, and a nice big shoe budget!

kb--a case of Veuve Clicquot, and a big hug from all of us who've been missing you around here

FireOpal--a chauffeured trip around all the best parts of the English countryside

JAG--a copy of Magick without Tears signed by the inimitable AC himself

DoZ--a healthy, happy Oliver Patrick and lots of extremely posh maternity wear before he arrives

bb--the real version of the Caspar David Friedrich in your sig (have always loved that painting and all of his work myself) and some very form-flattering high-waisted flared jeans

Chicken--Serge

Ev and Angi--a peaceful and prosperous 2008

leddy--an incredible year of English sport, with tix to all the major events

paulzep--more rock chicks to accompany him on his musical adventures

Celia and Helen--more cool rock chick opportunities around the globe

Will be adding more...

Thanks for the straight A's... I'll send this post straight to the Associate dean of The College of Arts and Sciences and see what she thinks...:lol: (she gave me a B+ in the spring semester...)

and the $$ for shoes...however, I've been in a shoe rut...

all the ones I like don't fit right. :angry:

I've got the $$ right now to buy professional clothing for my next semester--(the school I'm in next semester is much more traditional with teachers' dress code..)...shoe market's not looking good right now... :rolleyes:

edited about seven times to fix punctuation errors! :o

Thanks for the straight A's... I'll send this post straight to the Associate dean...:lol:

and the $$ for shoes...however, I've been in a shoe rut..'

all the ones I like, don't fit right. :angry:

I've got the $$ right now to buy professional clothing for my next semester--(the school I'm in next semester is much more traditional with teachers' dress code..)...shoe market's not looking good right now... :rolleyes:

:lol: I'm sure the dean will be happy to make the nec. changes!

"traditional teachers' dress code" :o So no sequined Zep shirt for class...? :(

I may be able to pull it off if I wore a really dressy pair of pants and a cardigan over it... :lol:

I really doubt that at this school I'll be able to wear my nice jeans to school...even if I wear them with heels...

I worked at a charter school before that has a reputation for being a "hippy" school. :lol:

In fact, one of the kids asked my mentor teacher if we could have a ten minute period in homeroom every day to hug... and she looked at me, and we started laughing our asses off. We told him no because the school already had a "dirty hippie" reputation...ROFL. I told him that not only would he be a dirty little hippie, but now he'd smell like one, too. :P

I may be able to pull it off if I wore a really dressy pair of pants and a cardigan over it... :lol:

I really doubt that at this school I'll be able to wear my nice jeans to school...even if I wear them with heels...

I worked at a charter school before that has a reputation for being a "hippy" school. :lol:

In fact, one of the kids asked my mentor teacher if we could have a ten minute period in homeroom every day to hug... and she looked at me, and we started laughing our asses off. We told him no because the school already had a "dirty hippie" reputation...ROFL. I told him that not only would he be a dirty little hippie, but now he'd smell like one, too. :P

That is sooo cute :lol:

desirezep - a map to help her find her way back to this board and a voucher for a day's worth of peace and happiness

Tinkerbell - Ed Norton shaving his head - just for her B)

solar - his very own radio station

tangerinedream - the Complete Dylan Files (containing everything he's ever said, written, drawn or sung)

Kissi - a set of Black Keys Chia Pets and twelve pizza-scented candles

noora - a yellow coat to go with those yellow socks of hers

Hehe..I've finally found out what that friends list is good for! :D

It was pretty funny. It was after an incident where the teachers had a bit of a gossiping lecture because gossiping had gotten WAY out of hand. They gave the kids about ten minutes to talk to each other and apologize to people they loved, and they were all hugging and crying.

So, I didn't give you enough contextual background, but that's what happened.

But it was still cute and hilarious.

I've worked really, really hard on getting everyone Christmas presents. I hope you all like them:

Muse—the complete Radiohead collection—including Radiohead DVDs and memorabilia

Oh, sweet muffins! That would be so nice... there's 2 or 3 EPs and a score or more singles that I've been needing to hunt down online but been putting off.

I'd like to give Rabia tickets to England to meet Richard. I'm bad with presents, but I'll try to get to more people. That's what and who I thought of right away.

Edited: I have one for Richard, the ability to help his ex beable to let go of him, and the ability to make his brother better.

Vannis, Noora, and Hetty: a Jimmy time machine.

Archived