Dot Com Santa.

Big Blue

Because we actually talk to each other, Spats, not just bitch and whine about how bad our love lives are.

Here are a few of them:

59 Les Paul - a day to spend just hanging out with Keith Richards

Bilbo - a book that contains all of the myths, legends, and epic stories of the world.

Chicken - tickets and backstage passes to every Kasabian show, and a home recording studio

Angi and Ev - a really nice appartment that still has a low rent, but has a studio for Ev and a nice kitchen for Angi to bake her cakes in

Katuschka - lifetime passes to every art museum in the world

Um...that's all I can think of right now. Don't worry, those of you that I forgot, I'll post yours soon. :D

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...I'd find Spats his "perfect woman" *coughrobotwifecough* so he would stop complaining.

I talk to everyone here. I don't know why you keep saying i want a robot wife. But i appreciate you including me in your list. :D

FuzzyMerkin - Not sure what you'd like...a kitten? :lol: With a yellow bow :)

Ahahahaha....perfect! I'll call him Thickfreak in your honor. :)

Hmmm...that comes across wrong somehow. Ah, well - I guess you know how I mean it... :D

funny-cats-a10.jpg

Thickfreak after a strenuous Christmas morning. B)

How does everyone know what everyone would like? I don't know what anyone here would like for xmas.

I'll let you in on our little secret:

I don't usually get what i want for xmas. I wish friends and family would just get me gift cards so i can go and get whatever i want and then i am not disappointed.

-> to Spats - a set of gift cards for shops of his choice. :)

Eeeaaasy! :D

- to Muse: Radiohead playing a secret gig in a venue near him...and he being one of the few people to have tickets

Ok - those are a bit late - but it's been a busy night for Santa Claus!

Hermit- An autographed Shaun Alexander jersey and a copy of James Carville's We're Right, They're Wrong

Levee— A squirrel sized flight helmet and a moose costume.

IGG- Hitherto undiscovered manuscript: The Secrets of My Technique by John Henry Bonham

Bilbo— A cameo role in the upcoming Hobbit movies and a full pipe

Celia - Backstage tickets to a Robert Plant concert in Rio and a pisco sour.

Bonnie - One of your friend's bands blows up huge and you get a cushy job in the organization

Old Scratch- An Indian woman with wit, moxie, and marriage on the mind.

ZoSo Dragon and Rorer- Tickets to the NHL All Star game, right on the ice

Lady Helena- A Robert/Allison show at the Ryman Auditorium

Double Necker- A rock and roll gal who will dig you for your kind and generous heart.

Evster2012 and OWZ- A fucking break, Jesus Christ!

Del Zeppinile- John Wayne's Hat from Rio Grande, the complete works of Louis L'amour and an advance copy of Cheney's new book How To Shoot Someone In The Chest And Avoid Talking To The Police

StringBender- A copy of the SNL- Best of Dana Carvey DVD and Audio Gospel- The New Testament as read by Rev. Al Sharpton

Katuschka- A purloined copy of the Book of Kells, a fireplace to sit by, and a magical copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows with an epilogue that doesn't suck

Mona- A norwegian blue Macaw and some Venezuelan beaver cheese

’59 Les Paul- Keith Richard's skull ring

Pilot of the Storm- A tune up for the bike

Knebby- An uncirculated video of the Knebworth swimsuit rehersal

Day Tripper- A speedy recovery for Meg and a Jimmy/Jack collaboration

Kaztor- Frank Zappa's Gibson SG with a restraining device to prevent it from killing your mama

Aquamarine- An autographed Christmas card from Robert

Mattmc1973- The Lions in the playoffs

Wanna Be Drummer- A job as a video game tester for Halo 4

Songbird- A righteous vintage tube amp

Dig Zoso- A world series championship for the Oakland A's

Spats- A robot wife (in case the other one breaks down)

To anyone I've overlooked- the knowledge that it's because I HATE you. So very much. Not forgetfulness, I really do hate you.

To PnJ4Life, TheOX, WaterWitch . . . the unexplainable urge to post here again.

And to all Led Zeppelin fans everywhere . . . .A TOUR!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas! :D

Sam, you already got your present from me, it was the 'Douche Edit'. :P lol:

So, where's mine? :P

With all the love you've been getting in the pics thread, I didn't think you needed anything! :P

j/k, although I am green with envy. :bagoverhead:

How about a Ludwig drum kit with the bass drum lined with tin foil? :beer:

LZ715, I don't hate you- but I don't know you well enough to know what to get you! How about a basket full of Zep bootlegs and a frying pan?

It says in your profile that you are "frying tonight" . . . so you'll need a pan . . . right?

;)

With all the love you've been getting in the pics thread, I didn't think you needed anything! :P

LZ715, I don't hate you- but I don't know you well enough to know what to get you! How about a basket full of Zep bootlegs and a frying pan?

It says in your profile that you are "frying tonight" . . . so you'll need a pan . . . right?

;)

What if she already has a pan? You should think about getting her something to fry instead. :P

Love the Ludwig, thank you. :thumbsup::beer:

Thank you Sam for the vintage tube amp!!! Just what I need!!

I don't make these lists because I know I'll forget some. But to my friends on here, and you know who you are, I send all my love and the best of wishes to you all. XO

;)

I feel so loved. That works. The frying tonight is a Robert quote about Zoso. It's from the interview where Jimmy has on the t-shirt that says Recovering Catholic. I don't know you very well either, but I'll get you something. Um, how about some vintage Zep tickets and matching handbills?

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker - A Toronto Maple Leafs Jersey.

Quite thoughtful of you, Jag. It's much appreciated. :rolleyes:

Big Blue: A Jail Free card for the next time you play a washboard.

Hotplant: A lock from Robert's viking beard.

ZosoDragon: Oilers Hockey game at Rexall Place

brspled: A reminder to our fellow members to excuse themselves whenever they say your name.

Jag: A game of hoops with the great one himself, Gretzky.

Katushka: A big Australian boot to go with the other one I got her earlier this year.

Muse: The complete DVD set of Star Trek. So Captian Kirk can you show what it really takes to really save the universe. :P

59LesPaul: Another Keith for President T-shirt, with a 3 month supply of Marlboro's (That sould last you a good month).

SongBird: A spoon to go with her Häagen-Dazs®.

Mona: An evening with Henry Ian Cusack.

To Everyone else: Half a Cigar from my least favorite collection! :cheer:

I am very sorry to those I've forgotten, as for the others; I do hope you enjoy the gifts you've recieved. Merry Christmas Everybody and I'll try to be on the board alot more this upcoming year! :D

Ahahahaha....perfect! I'll call him Thickfreak in your honor. :)

Hmmm...that comes across wrong somehow. Ah, well - I guess you know how I mean it... :D

funny-cats-a10.jpg

Thickfreak after a strenuous Christmas morning. B)

I'll let you in on our little secret:

-> to Spats - a set of gift cards for shops of his choice. :)

Eeeaaasy! :D

- to Muse: Radiohead playing a secret gig in a venue near him...and he being one of the few people to have tickets

Ok - those are a bit late - but it's been a busy night for Santa Claus!

Thanks. :D

Daughter of Zeppelin—a housekeeper and tons and tons of stuff for you! (I’m sure you’re not buying anything for yourself right now…)

Aww thanks Mandy!! I totally missed this thread until now.

For you- I was gonna get you someone to do all your homework till you graduate so you have one less thing to worry about but then I got to thinking you probably enjoy your homework :P sooo I think someone to take over your job till you graduate while continuing to hand over that paycheck is better!

Archived