Dot Com Santa.

Big Blue

:lol:

Like you don't get your fair share...

but since you hate me....

God, what an oversight! Sam Rapallo should give ME the slapface smiley, since I clearly need it.

To you Manders, I give a magical hex that causes small messy inconveniences to happen to students that misbehave in your class.

And since I forgot you, permission to kick me hard in the butt. :oops:

Hey Rapallo! Doofywave would go pretty well right here.

God, what an oversight! Sam Rapallo should give ME the slapface smiley, since I clearly need it.

To you Manders, I give a magical hex that causes small messy inconveniences to happen to students that misbehave in your class.

And since I forgot you, permission to kick me hard in the butt. :oops:

Hey Rapallo! Doofywave would go pretty well right here.

I was heartbroken!

SPATS---

your = possessive pronoun

you're = you are the apostrophe shows that the "A" is missing.

help?

:D

ALISON-

Thanks for the clarification on the whole nominative thing. Very technical grammar makes me go :wacko:

I was heartbroken!

SPATS---

your = possessive pronoun

you're = you are the apostrophe shows that the "A" is missing.

help?

:D

ALISON-

Thanks for the clarification on the whole nominative thing. Very technical grammar makes me go :wacko:

Yes it helps. Thank you. :D

ALISON-

I had no idea what most of it meant either until I took Latin and German in grad school. I learned Anglo-Saxon in undergrad, but mostly because I had a strangely innate feel for it and by much good guessing (my prof was rather puzzled, I think, when I got As on all the tests, but clearly had only the vaguest grasp of what 'preterite' meant :lol: ).

Katuschka-a world art museum tour…for you and a friend

Katuschka - An evening with The Mage over absinthe as to cut him down to size.

bb--the real version of the Caspar David Friedrich in your sig (have always loved that painting and all of his work myself) and some very form-flattering high-waisted flared jeans

Katuschka - lifetime passes to every art museum in the world

Katuschka- A purloined copy of the Book of Kells, a fireplace to sit by, and a magical copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows with an epilogue that doesn't suck

Katushka: A big Australian boot to go with the other one I got her earlier this year.

I love you. All of you.

I was wondering when you'd pop your head in and see it. :P

:lol:

I think we should start a new thread. You know, I'm taking an exam in the middle of January, from nouns and verbs. Such a thread could be pretty useful, I could revise and post here at the same time....

I'm a terrible gift giver, but lets see what I can think of

HERMIT - A week-long visit from the Dhali Llama

MAGIC SAM - your own "green" jet (after my gift, you deserve this and more my good man B) )

DEL - An electric fence between US soil and Mexico

BIGSTICK - your own private beach

59 - Front Row Tickets to the Rolling Stones and Aerosmith tours next year

Puck - how about a stick autographed by the entire 1997-98 Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wing team

and actually, theres about 20 more people I'd like to give stuff too, but I must leave

good day

Archived