REAL HOPE !Plant lays out path for Jimmy to start REAL TALKS to see if "IT" can HAPPEN ! Plants latest interview around OCT 12 ,2014

z1inspector

I BRING GOOD NEWS ! ,

i cant believe this hasnt been posted yet, its the most NOT NEGITIVE ive ever heard him re:PLANT PAGE JONES,JASON ?

FIND this interview WATCH IT for yourself !

SERIOUSLY GUYS!! u wont be disapointed,

it was a great interview about all kinds of topics..... LONG too!

i Will do my BEST to locate it late tonite afterwork!

(or untill then ...maybe someone google it, use that date then please post it here)

& you ALL WILL be pleasntly surprized !

dont get me wrong , he is not agreeing to anything , but he ........well youll see!

its the answer he gives after a little kid puts him on the spot!, he is brief BUT ITS out of his mouth!

UPDATE !

HEY ! I think i found it ! , its in this interview i believe ,somewhere, i gota get back to work, sorry

http://www.led-zeppelin.org/current-news/1652-video-timestalk-interview-with-robert-plant-oct-10-2014

A TimesTalks Conversation with Robert Plant

Friday, Oct. 10, 2014

TheTimesCenter, 242 West 41st Street, NYC

listen and watch while it stays available ...

Already posted several days ago. It is a wonderful interview but I did not find any comments in the interview that would suggest what you are implying.

Interview with Jon Pareles (At about 2:37)

Pareles: Let's let the elephant out of the room. Are you planning a Led Zeppelin Reunion anytime soon? (Audience laughter).

Plant: I bought some new boots recently (laughter) and I'm too big for them already. No, I'm doing fine as I am, thank you.

Audience Q&A

Kid (looks to be about 11): What is your relationship with Jimmy Page and will you ever perform with him?

Plant: Well... (Pause audience laughter). I don't know. (Pause more audience laughter) The thing is.. you know.. I never had any brothers. So I always look for brothers. I always look for the guy that might be my brother... and these conditions sometimes seem to be seasonal, they seem to go in cycles and you get very attached in parts of your life, you haven't felt this yet but you might like someone today and it might be difficult later on down the line and um... so basically by and large, I, my relationship with Jimmy Page is ... um... um... I like the guy a lot... and we don't really communicate very much now. We do different things so.. we do some things occasionally together....um. But not much.

Pareles: You worked on the reissues with him?

Plant: Yea the three of us got together. I mean um. There's no problem between us, it's just that I'm so busy doing a million things that I like to do and I like to hang out with my family and friends and stuff and Jimmy does exactly the same stuff. What you do when you're young in certain conditions changes later on down the line... and um...would I ever work with him? Well I did ask him maybe if he wanted to write a few songs way back.. and um... I don't know whether... to be honest, there's so much weighing on that as a kind of as a responsibility for both of us we're probably best just to go out for lots of lunches and discuss until we know where the baseline of everything is and whether there is actually one that exists at all. But very good question and you brought the house down. Well done. (Audience applause and laughter). Nobody we knew asked you to say that, did they?

His eyes became very watery during this question and were noticeably so after the next question about his spiritual practice.

There must be something wrong with me because I do not understand how something said so clearly and distinctly is interpreted to mean the opposite.

I don't really see it either. Paraphrased, didn't he essentially say the following:

"I don't hate Jimmy, but we aren't the kids that we used to be, and we now travel in different circles and such. Our relationship has changed over the years, and I don't know if we would ever work together again, but if we did, there would need to be some ground rules established."

That was my take on it, and I really don't see much to be encouraged over, unless I'm missing something.I did not see this as a reference to Led Zeppelin, but perhaps a reference to the possibility of a Page-Plant type thing.

Interview with Jon Pareles (At about 2:37)

Pareles: Let's let the elephant out of the room. Are you planning a Led Zeppelin Reunion anytime soon? (Audience laughter).

Plant: I bought some new boots recently (laughter) and I'm too big for them already. No, I'm doing fine as I am, thank you.

Audience Q&A

Kid (looks to be about 11): What is your relationship with Jimmy Page and will you ever perform with him?

Plant: Well... (Pause audience laughter). I don't know. (Pause more audience laughter) The thing is.. you know.. I never had any brothers. So I always look for brothers. I always look for the guy that might be my brother... and these conditions sometimes seem to be seasonal, they seem to go in cycles and you get very attached in parts of your life, you haven't felt this yet but you might like someone today and it might be difficult later on down the line and um... so basically by and large, I, my relationship with Jimmy Page is ... um... um... I like the guy a lot... and we don't really communicate very much now. We do different things so.. we do some things occasionally together....um. But not much.

Pareles: You worked on the reissues with him?

Plant: Yea the three of us got together. I mean um. There's no problem between us, it's just that I'm so busy doing a million things that I like to do and I like to hang out with my family and friends and stuff and Jimmy does exactly the same stuff. What you do when you're young in certain conditions changes later on down the line... and um...would I ever work with him? Well I did ask him maybe if he wanted to write a few songs way back.. and um... I don't know whether... to be honest, there's so much weighing on that as a kind of as a responsibility for both of us we're probably best just to go out for lots of lunches and discuss until we know where the baseline of everything is and whether there is actually one that exists at all. But very good question and you brought the house down. Well done. (Audience applause and laughter). Nobody we knew asked you to say that, did they?

His eyes became very watery during this question and were noticeably so after the next question about his spiritual practice.

I can find no better justification anywhere for the hostility/obfuscation/playfulness/complexity in what Robert and even Jimmy have to say about their futures, than the response to this chat with Robert. Here he is, about as straight and open as you'd get him on this topic, and because he's not outright negative, he's seen to open some kind of door.

What door? Jimmy's a big figure in his life, he's a bit like a brother, they need to be free to lunch together .

Great, that's good to hear, so glad they're not in a feud and I didn't think they actually were these days anyway.

But no more is being said and for these comments to be greeted as they have been just shows what a hopeless case this whole topic is .

Plant's response seems far from any sort of "real hope." From his response, they seem barely in contact with each other.

I'd love to see P&P write new music together, but I think both of them feel there's too much baggage at this point. What kind of music would it be? (Plant probably prefers acoustic at this point.) Would they sing Zep songs at their shows? Which ones? And it would all be with the backdrop of both of them knowing Page would love to just do Led Zep again. Mick Wall's book makes a good point about how, in contrast to the early days, it's Robert who now holds all the power in the relationship.

Plant's response seems far from any sort of "real hope." From his response, they seem barely in contact with each other.

I'd love to see P&P write new music together, but I think both of them feel there's too much baggage at this point. What kind of music would it be? (Plant probably prefers acoustic at this point.) Would they sing Zep songs at their shows? Which ones? And it would all be with the backdrop of both of them knowing Page would love to just do Led Zep again. Mick Wall's book makes a good point about how, in contrast to the early days, it's Robert who now holds all the power in the relationship.

Robert gained power in the LZ dynamics after his car accident, and it increased after the death of his son. Although by that point, all of the relationships within the band had changed for the worse anyway.

I don't know about holding all the power. I can hardly see either of them groveling at the other's feet.

No, I can't see either of them groveling at each other's feet either, but the basic dynamic of the situation is that JP would like to revive Zep and RP doesn't, and the world knows it. I think it was Mick Wall who wrote of an interesting microcosm of the relationship (whether it was in his book or on his blog, I'm not sure): at the O2 show, RP set the rules, namely no extended solos, nothing too "heavy metal" (so no Immigrant Song or Achilles), and Stairway in the middle of the set. JP agreed in hopes of doing everything to make Robert happy so that the show could continue in 2008. And Robert ended up walking away anyway.

I BRING GOOD NEWS ! ,

i cant believe this hasnt been posted yet, its the most NOT NEGITIVE ive ever heard him re:PLANT PAGE JONES,JASON ?

FIND this interview WATCH IT for yourself !

SERIOUSLY GUYS!! ,

it was a great interview about all kinds of topics.....

i Will do my BEST to locate it late tonite afterwork!

(or untill then ...maybe someone google it, use that date then please post it here)

dont get me wrong , he is not agreeing to anything , but he ........well youll see!

its the answer he gives after a little kid puts him on the spot!, he is brief BUT ITS out of his mouth!

UPDATE !

HEY ! I think i found it ! , its in this interview i believe ,somewhere, i gota get back to work, sorry

http://www.led-zeppelin.org/current-news/1652-video-timestalk-interview-with-robert-plant-oct-10-2014

well ITS A CLEAR SIGHN that its NOT A DEAD ISSUE !

thats all i am trying to say!

that IS new!

No, I can't see either of them groveling at each other's feet either, but the basic dynamic of the situation is that JP would like to revive Zep and RP doesn't, and the world knows it. I think it was Mick Wall who wrote of an interesting microcosm of the relationship (whether it was in his book or on his blog, I'm not sure): at the O2 show, RP set the rules, namely no extended solos, nothing too "heavy metal" (so no Immigrant Song or Achilles), and Stairway in the middle of the set. JP agreed in hopes of doing everything to make Robert happy so that the show could continue in 2008. And Robert ended up walking away anyway.

At this point in time I'm not sure that even Jimmy Page wants to revive Zep.

Archived