What pedal is Jimmy using on this ?

therover27

ive never heard these kinda sounds for Jimmys guitar pre-1974 pre MXR Phase 90 and it sounds a little more watery than a Phaser ? it sounds almost like a Leslie organ speaker infected guitar, its very chorusy sounding this is from bonzo's birthday party May 31, 1973

But yet again, it almost sounds like the whole tape has that sound to it. If you listen to the audience at the end of the song, it has the same washy, watery effect that the guitar has, so maybe its the whole tape? I could be totally wrong

It's a bad tape. No guitar effects.

Normally Jimmy will use a Solasound Tonebender pedal for distortion.(along with the amp) The studio track Good Times Bad Times has Jimmy using his Telecaster (neck pickup) with the tone bender. The solo is a leslie speaker,

It's a bad tape. No guitar effects.

Normally Jimmy will use a Solasound Tonebender pedal for distortion.(along with the amp) The studio track Good Times Bad Times has Jimmy using his Telecaster (neck pickup) with the tone bender. The solo is a leslie speaker,

Cool, thanks for the info. That's what I thought with the Leslie speaker, I must've got that screwed up.

Archived