Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
SimonM

JP School Photo

Being the 'official' website, I'm guessing that this is probably the best way to get a message to JP (?):

I would like to let him know that I have a school photo of him in my attic, should he ever need a copy when he gets round to writing his memoirs (my father was in his class in the 50's)!

Being the 'official' website, I'm guessing that this is probably the best way to get a message to JP (?):

I would like to let him know that I have a school photo of him in my attic, should he ever need a copy when he gets round to writing his memoirs (my father was in his class in the 50's)!

That's interesting! Can you post it? :shifty:

Yeah, would be awesome to see it. I've only ever seen the Huw Weldon thing in terms of band members in the 50s. Never seen a pre-'64 Jonesy, Bonzo or Robert either.

Yeah SimonM pls post the JP pic!

Check this out it's Jimmy Page during his adolescent years! hahahaha (so cool)

You would be better off contacting his management, it use to be Trinifold Management, not sure if it still is, but they could point you in the right direction

Simon,

You should post the picture here -- along with any other pictures of Jimmy from that era.

Also.....take a look at the Huw Wheldon video. Maybe the other kids in the band went to school with your father as well?

You would be better off contacting his management, it use to be Trinifold Management, not sure if it still is, but they could point you in the right direction

It's QPrime now. :D

That is so cool. I would love to see that pic. All in favour of him posting it here say "I"....."I"!!!!

Eye! Aye! I !!!!

Love it - thanks for posting it! :thumbsup:

BTW I think that's one of the only photos I've ever seen where you can see Jimmy's ears! :D

Love it - thanks for posting it! :thumbsup:

BTW I think that's one of the only photos I've ever seen where you can see Jimmy's ears! :D

When he cut his hair really short in the late 90s you could.

Yeah SimonM pls post the JP pic!

Check this out it's Jimmy Page during his adolescent years! hahahaha (so cool)

I like it! You could actually see his face. That guitar was bigger than him! Unbelievable!

He came a long way, eh?