Jimmy's NYC appearance on the David Letterman Show - Nov 6th

markbowmanimages

Letterman asked where the 1977 backstage photo was taken. Mr. Page said "Oh I don't know, Orlando?"

I am assuming this is Mr. Page's sense of humor.

I thought that too, considering the photo and time with Dave's comments.

Gee, thanks for nothing. I taped Letterman who I cant stand and NO PAGE. He was NOT ON THE LATE SHOW. Are you sure it was not Kimmel?

Rick, the show was Thursday night, not Friday. You can watch it on the CBS website, or on YouTube.

No problema!

Letterman is SO LESS WORTHY THAN I TO MEET JIMMY PAGE. i have worshiped him for over 4 decades and have been a die hard fan of his like all of you for that time. He is my all time idol in life. And Letterman gets to meet him twice. Letterman does not fully appreciate who this man is. I have wondered if he is in fact human at times. Nobody ever played the guitar like him or ever will again. He is the grand master of all time and his song writing instrumentally in Rock music is unequaled. Man I wish I knew when he was going to be there. I would have crawled through flames to meet him. Or just ask for an autograph. Was great to see Jimmy. He really seemed happy. I hope he truly is

Now that I have had a week to digest the taping and watching the segment again... I think it was pretty cool that Jimmy could hardly finish a sentence without the crowd applauding loudly throughout the taping... It felt like JP was getting much respect by the crowd. The photos themselves were getting applause! So glad this book is getting a general release...

I feel that this particular Letterman segment was a great way to introduce Jimmy Page, the man, to the masses - to people that either didn't know who he was, or had only heard his name.... The photos they showed spoke for themselves.

MUCH better than the Fallon interview...

Now that I have had a week to digest the taping and watching the segment again... I think it was pretty cool that Jimmy could hardly finish a sentence without the crowd applauding loudly throughout the taping... It felt like JP was getting much respect by the crowd. The photos themselves were getting applause! So glad this book is getting a general release...

I feel that this particular Letterman segment was a great way to introduce Jimmy Page, the man, to the masses - to people that either didn't know who he was, or had only heard his name.... The photos they showed spoke for themselves.

MUCH better than the Fallon interview...

Well said Mark!

Archived