Zeppelin USA in Newport Beach, CA Nov 15

Steve Z(oso)

Greetings,

Zeppelin USA will be appearing at the Lido Theater in Newport Beach, CA this Sat night, Nov 15.

We will be doing a complete performance of the fourth album, followed by a full second set of Zep classics.

Complete info and tickets available at http://lidolive.com/event.cfm?id=179154&cart

Hope to see some of you there!

Here's a video of us on our first outing of 'Fool In The Rain' last weekend in Las Vegas.

Hey Steve, that was pretty good. Do you usually perform in the Vegas area or do you get around? BTW, I like how you guys don't try to look exactly like the lads and are just being yourselves. I like tribute bands but some kind of freak me out when they actually try to BECOME their idols, thats just a bit over the top for me. You guys though, I think you are truly doing it right.

Keep up the good work...

Hey Steve, that was pretty good. Do you usually perform in the Vegas area or do you get around? BTW, I like how you guys don't try to look exactly like the lads and are just being yourselves. I like tribute bands but some kind of freak me out when they actually try to BECOME their idols, thats just a bit over the top for me. You guys though, I think you are truly doing it right.

Keep up the good work...

Thank you, much appreciated!

We're based in Southern CA, but also have ties to Vegas in the band, so that's where we've been playing so far. We'll branch out more as we go along. We all do other projects as well, so we don't get to play a whole lot. My last band did the costume/wig thing, so I'm really enjoying getting to be myself and focus on the music!

Hi Steve!

Sounds great! It was great to meet you in NY after the 92Y event! What a great night and memory! I hope you come out to the east coast (Atlanta area). I would be there in a minute:-)

Deborah J! Thanks, and it was great to meet you as well! Fantastic night, for sure! Don't know if/when we might make to out to GA, but ya never know...

Archived