Zep Songs

Zep Fanatic

Hot Dog and Boogie With Stu

Ditto- those too- All though I love ALL of their other songs, I can really do without Sick Again, Hats Off to Roy, and Achilles Heel. Last Stand. I meant Achilles Last Stand. I hate it so much I can't even get the title right.

Achilles last stand

tangerine

rock and roll

since i've been loving you

What Is and What Should Never Be

hey what can i do

ten years gone

stairway to heaven

d'yer mak'er

and more!!

u phailz nub.

There are no Zeppelin songs that I hate, only one, which bores me. That one is Living Loving Maid.. to me it sounds like something Poppy they wrote in 2 minutes..

Don't fight! :hippy:

Everybody likes some songs and hates some songs, that's just normal!

I like Out on the tiles , Boogie with Stu and Living Loving maid, dunno why.

Hats off... is kinda ennerving, but ok, some songs are tongue in cheek ( Hot Dog for example)

and just for fun.

Please don't kill anyone because of his musical taste... I like classical things, so I'm fearing now :rolleyes:

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Achilles last stand

tangerine

rock and roll

since i've been loving you

What Is and What Should Never Be

hey what can i do

ten years gone

stairway to heaven

d'yer mak'er

and more!!

That looks more like a list of favorite songs rather than least favorites! Most of these songs on here are Led Zeppelin's best songs, maybe with the exception of d'yer mak'er. Rock and Roll used to be my favorite Zeppelin song and I still like it, it's just not number one on my list anymore. That song got me started on Zeppelin. And more??? It seems to me that you dislike more than like songs by them. Well, not everybody on here are hardcore Zep fans, anyway.

Ahh let me see..most songs it depends on my mood or if I have overplayed them or not, but these are my deffo least favourites:

D'yer Maker

Your Time is Gonna Come

Four Sticks (whoever said it's sort of depressing, you're right, it makes me feel something deep inside :huh: )

Night Flight

Royal Orleans

Hots on For Nowhere

Fool in the Rain x 1234897018947 (can't stand it, sounds like some bar band you'd hear in the carribean, in my opinion)

Notes on other songs:

I actually love the Crunge, it shows the different styles of Zepp

Hot Dog is cool, probably one of the more favourable tunes off ITTOD

I'm a bit iffy about Song Remains the Same, there is just something that makes me want to break it over my head, same with other tracks on HOTH.

Depending on my mood, Down by the Seaside can be alright..same with Trampled Under Foot

In the Evening is good, except for the (in my opinion) extremely cheesy "OH, I NEED YOUR LOVE" stuff

That middle gloomy part in Carouselambra is neat, the rest is meh, I can't stand the third section really

Every good band has bad songs in ones opinion, and those are mine.

And yes, I've listened to all of the songs I listed that I don't like, except for Fool in the Rain, I can only get half way through before my mind goes into "hearing blockage mode".

-Breakdown/SickTangerine/Whatever you wanna call me

• 1 month later...

I Love all of their songs. For me there is no least favorite...honestly. I have never grown tired of anything they do. I even have the things they have gone on to do post Zeppelin and a few of the pre Zeppelin...for me TALENT is TALENT:-)..Sometimes my mood will have me put a particular song or CD on, but love em all!!!

I don't have one. It's all facets. There isn't a single Zeppelin song that I'll skip over. I've never felt in a hurry to get to the next one. To me it's like asking what your least favorite season is. You may be sick of the snow, the rain, the heat, etc after awhile, but there's the beauty of the white winter, the fresh smell of the rain, the joy of a cold drink and a dip in the pool/lake/beach/river. It all comes down to mood. Sometimes a song will go right by without touching me. Other times the very same song will take me to that perfect place. Is there a Zeppelin song that doesn't find its moment for me? No, there isn't. Not one.

My least favourite songs would have to be "livin' lovin' maid" and "your time is gonna come"

I forgot to put this down but I cannot stand, I would rather listen to Livin Lovin Maid (which is saying something) than.......The Crunge. Everything about that song I hate, it ruins HOTH for me.

On another note, I'm actually warming up to Your Time Is Gonna Come :P

• 1 year later...

Actually with the exception of "I'm Gonna Crawl" and maybe "South "Bound Suarez", the entire In Through The Out Door album. This wasn't the Zeppelin I grew up listening to, that's for sure.

OK kids, flame away.

What is you least favorite song?

Do you have one?

Stairway To Heaven, Hot Dog, Hats Off to Roy Harper, Candy Store Rock, Royal Orleans, Livin' Lovin' Maid, The Crunge, Your Time Is Gonna Come.....more than a few. They did some great songs but then IMO, they did some real clunkers. No different than any other band, really.

Archived